Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    ~ Round Robin November ~

Prompt: Sheppard and Teyla are captured and are either drugged/enchanted and must fight each other to the death.

Order of authors;

TeylaFan
    Hope
    Jess
    Snowball
    MrsB
    Cazz
    Lea
    Linda
    Gater

Part one:
    Spoiler:

The first thing that he registered was the cold, invading on him, chilling his limbs and body until his bones were aching. His ears rang and he could vaguely make out sounds in the distance, but couldn’t bring himself to care.

Willing his eyes to open, he blinked several times, moving his eyes restlessly for signs of recognition. None came however, as the room he found himself in was completely unfamiliar. An uncomfortable feeling settled in his stomach, one that he registered as panic after thinking for a moment. Something made him repress it however, willed him to stay calm, and not let his panic show.

Cautiously lifting his head, he scanned the room more thoroughly. Bare brick walls surrounded him, leaving room for one door, with a small opening in it where metal bars were secured, so that not even a hand could fit through.
    Several torches were lit, and secured to the walls surrounding him. He was slumped against the cold wall, the uneven surface of it pressing painfully into his bare back.

Chains were coming out of the wall, securing his wrists and ankles to it, with metal clamps digging into his flesh.

The handle of the door moved, the sound of the lock opening following.

Hope I did a good job. Never started one before...
    *is doing a happy dance* That was soooo good!!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

~ Round Robin November ~

Prompt: Sheppard and Teyla are captured and are either drugged/enchanted and must fight each other to the death.

Order of authors;

TeylaFan
      Hope
      Jess
      Snowball
      MrsB
      Cazz
      Lea
      Linda
      Gater

Part one:
      Spoiler:

The first thing that he registered was the cold, invading on him, chilling his limbs and body until his bones were aching. His ears rang and he could vaguely make out sounds in the distance, but couldn’t bring himself to care.

Willing his eyes to open, he blinked several times, moving his eyes restlessly for signs of recognition. None came however, as the room he found himself in was completely unfamiliar. An uncomfortable feeling settled in his stomach, one that he registered as panic after thinking for a moment. Something made him repress it however, willed him to stay calm, and not let his panic show.

Cautiously lifting his head, he scanned the room more thoroughly. Bare brick walls surrounded him, leaving room for one door, with a small opening in it where metal bars were secured, so that not even a hand could fit through.
      Several torches were lit, and secured to the walls surrounding him. He was slumped against the cold wall, the uneven surface of it pressing painfully into his bare back.

Chains were coming out of the wall, securing his wrists and ankles to it, with metal clamps digging into his flesh.

What did I just say Nice start btw

Heh. Oops?

Aw, don't worry, you're not until ages... 'Sides, you'll be great!
      Aye sure You better PM Hope to tell her it's her turn I don't think she ventures in here too often!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Aye sure You better PM Hope to tell her it's her turn I don't think she ventures in here too often!
        I already let her know.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          *is doing a happy dance* That was soooo good!!
          Really? Aw, thanks! *is happy*

Sorry! Thanks!

Sure, will do.

I already let her know.
          Oh, very good! Well, she's on today, so maybe we'll have the next part in a little bit!
          Last edited by TeylaFan; 24 November 2008, 11:08 AM.
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Another day, another pic fic...

It's Mine

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            A late Birthday pressie for Cherish sorry its Late
            Love it, thanks hunni! *hugs*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Pour vous

Spoiler:
            on the john_teyla mailing list asked Rachel some questions about Teyla:

Rachel was the first one on stage this morning. Cute! Cute! Cute! She brought her son and her husband with her. In fact her photos were delayed because she was breastfeeding. Her husband is probably no bigger than she is, only more muscular. Very nice man, and a happy, happy baby!

Someone asked her about her relationships on the show and as usual she was very noncommital. That's just sooooo annoying. Sooooo, I got up and pushed for answer. And I mean I pushed! I was prepared not to leave until I got one. She wouldn't answer me, just giggled and giggled. I finally asked her does Kanaan make it to the last episode. She coyly said "No". Soooo I followed up by pushing for an answer again. She finally admitted it was Sheppard. What that all means in the end, I have no idea. So basically we are no further than we were before other than to know that Kanaan will be out of the picture and it will be Teyla and Sheppard. Doing what, is anybody's guess. But I got that much out of her and she was pleased that it is Sheppard
            I know it's sometimes fatal to take anything too literally with regards to J/T but just in case Kanaan is really gonna be gone and it's really gonna be just J/T again then....

*does happy happy dance*

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Just posting as I find them..but will put them together later in one post to find..

Pic with Jason, Rachel and David (They sure seems to have fun with eachother)
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=772

Clip of Jason at Q&A - Oh Jason hahaha
            http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=WBuJaa7CsiU

A little report
            http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/269976.html

Loved this little tidbit in that report
            Rachel is the tiniest thing ever and the sweetest. She is having
            dinner with Joe F. tomorrow night. She said Joe is family.
            Thanks for these Nina!

God I so wish I'd been able to be there, it looks like it was sooo much fun!
            sigpic
            Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Thanks for all the little tidbits from the con.. it's great to see they are like one big happy family...

Great pic fic YappiChick
              sigpic

Comment

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Everyone ! Yeah... I know... I am here often, but I post rarely ! I see all your messages, but you write so fast... LOL

But... This post interest me...

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Pour vous

Spoiler:
                on the john_teyla mailing list asked Rachel some questions about Teyla:

Rachel was the first one on stage this morning. Cute! Cute! Cute! She brought her son and her husband with her. In fact her photos were delayed because she was breastfeeding. Her husband is probably no bigger than she is, only more muscular. Very nice man, and a happy, happy baby!

Someone asked her about her relationships on the show and as usual she was very noncommital. That's just sooooo annoying. Sooooo, I got up and pushed for answer. And I mean I pushed! I was prepared not to leave until I got one. She wouldn't answer me, just giggled and giggled. I finally asked her does Kanaan make it to the last episode. She coyly said "No". Soooo I followed up by pushing for an answer again. She finally admitted it was Sheppard. What that all means in the end, I have no idea. So basically we are no further than we were before other than to know that Kanaan will be out of the picture and it will be Teyla and Sheppard. Doing what, is anybody's guess. But I got that much out of her and she was pleased that it is Sheppard
                When you say "it"... What do you mean ?
                art by Pentapus

Comment

I already let her know.
                  Originally posted by Sariana View Post
                  Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Everyone ! Yeah... I know... I am here often, but I post rarely ! I see all your messages, but you write so fast... LOL

But... This post interest me...

When you say "it"... What do you mean ?
                  hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*huggle squishes Sariana* Great to see you again I always see you lurking
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah ! In fact I come here all the days, but it's hard for me to understand english so I post when I can

Oh... and Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!
                    art by Pentapus

Comment

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
                      Yeah ! In fact I come here all the days, but it's hard for me to understand english so I post when I can

Oh... and Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!
                      Oh right...Well don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand something I think there is a couple of people that speak a little bit of French and asgard's here but not as often just now
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post

Love it, thanks hunni! *hugs*

I know it's sometimes fatal to take anything too literally with regards to J/T but just in case Kanaan is really gonna be gone and it's really gonna be just J/T again then....

*does happy happy dance*

Thanks for these Nina!

God I so wish I'd been able to be there, it looks like it was sooo much fun!
                        Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                        You're very welcome. Feeling better today?
                        You crack me up

Well i've voted but what's the point if they are just going to wait till SW catch up then tally up

hmm well we all know what the answer to the second question will be unfortunately
                        Spoiler:
                        Rodney and Keller obviously...Dunno who the third one will be though!

Very nice Donna!

Cool gater but I can't get my hopes up to be dashed yet again Sorry to be a party pooper

It isn't JM or TPTB that answered it remember!

hehe...I think they're all so daft!

I've got two things made
                        oh glad you like it Lauren
                        and CC im not too bad today the pain is a little easier and thanks Linda
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Oh right...Well don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand something I think there is a couple of people that speak a little bit of French and asgard's here but not as often just now
                          Okay ! I will try to post more often I promise

Thanks and I will be glad to talk with Asgard.
                          art by Pentapus

Comment

Yeah... Linda, your French is real good right? So you can translate for her.

*smirk*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

~ Round Robin November ~

Order of authors;

TeylaFan
                              Hope
                              Jess
                              Snowball
                              MrsB
                              Cazz
                              Lea
                              Linda
                              Gater

Part one:
                              Spoiler:

SSSQQQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Love it!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                SSSQQQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Love it!
                                *huge grin* Thank you!! No grammar mistakes?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X