Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you don't feel well Ninja.

Comment

Yeah...My glands are down in my neck and my necks sore and i've got a headache and now the bitterly cold weather is heading for us...We've to get the arctic blast hitting us all down the country
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yeah...My glands are down in my neck and my necks sore and i've got a headache and now the bitterly cold weather is heading for us...We've to get the arctic blast hitting us all down the country
        I know what you're talkng about. It's been freezing during the day here.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...opnav_business

*runs*
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

*runs*
          Um I don't do farenheight..Do you know what it is in Celsius? We're getting a North wind now...The North wind is the worse
          sigpic

Comment

Um I don't do farenheight..Do you know what it is in Celsius? We're getting a North wind now...The North wind is the worse
            Ack! I thought the one I posted was in Celsius...but here's the weather for LA which is close enough...

http://uk.weather.com/weather/today-...geles-USCA0638

*runs again*
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Happy Birthday Lauren!
              http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=11041

Sounds good YC! Thanks!!!
              Oh! This is wonderful MrsB!!

Yeah yeah Well when I kill the RR blame TF

Thanks sci...I've got all kinds o new stuff to play with....Loads new brushes and effects and stuff

Um a kick up the butt
              You never Kill the RR. Maybe we can get some good Teyla whump.

Well, have fun with them.

Hee hee

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              John and Teyla could do with some more votes in the Het Pairing Game...

If anyone has already voted .. linky..http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=36
              Thanks for the Link Blue. I voted

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Hi everybody

Thank you so much HUGS

You're awesome and I really enjoyed my meal it was nice and I had a good chocolate at the end

I love it thank you so much
              OT
              Spoiler:
              Did you go to chiropractor for your back ? are you feeling better ?

Thank you so much oh yes I'm so happy with them and you made me Teyla and Daniel I was hyper exited lol

ELF

Oh yeah it's awesome and yours is so beautiful I love the play of dark
              Thank yo_u so much HUGS

Oh yeah I had a wonderful birthday and thanks to you too. I don't like them I love them

HMMMMMMMM thank you it looks really good

Wow it's beautiful I love the light
              It's so well done awesome

Wow can't wait to read it it seems great

LOL I love it you're so great

Beautiful totally angelic

I love it awesome
              NP and thanks.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN !
              I hope you'll like it
              Great job Flo!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              I told you my parents were up to something!! They're taking me for a pizza on my birthday... in Pisa!!! So, um, I doubt I'll be online on my birthday

Very nice!

Ooo chocolates always good

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome.

No problem asgard

OT
              Spoiler:
              Yep I was at the chiropractors last night...My back feels a whole lot better now....Still a little sore at times and my hip and leg at the joint gets sore sometimes when i'm walking but she said that'll ease off through time...I go back in December!
              OT
              I'm so glad that you are getting better hun.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              hehe, this wedding is going to be a lot like the one in Priencess Bride!! (that movie rocked) Also great art guys, and NOTE: please leave me out of next months RR
              I loved the Princess Bride.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Beautiful artwork guys!!!!

LOL!!!! i just love your pic fics YC!. You always manage to crack me up!.

Thanks hun.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Thank you

Thanks hun

Glad you liked it hun
              Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              Beautiful Snow.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
              Another fan fic update this time:

Teyla Snatchers sequel to DNA Snatchers, link provided on the Teyla Snatchers page, so be sure you have read that first if you have not. This one is a longer update then the last one for this fan fiction.

As usual new stuff after the line and any mistakes are mine so enjoy.
              Thanks for the link hun.

I'm so behind in endless stories.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Happy Birthday!!!! To everyone here!!!! I miss you guys very much!

And of course, no matter what, I LOVE both John and Teyla!!!

HUGS!
              (((HUGS))))
              We miss you too Camy.

What a day today!!!!

Girl is sick with a nasty cold and she refused to take her medicine. Pitching a major fit. I gave in and didn't give it to her. Her mom just picked her up.

Comment

Ack! I thought the one I posted was in Celsius...but here's the weather for LA which is close enough...

http://uk.weather.com/weather/today-...geles-USCA0638

*runs again*
                It's 16C there...Man it's only 4C here and it's gonna get colder tonight

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                You never Kill the RR. Maybe we can get some good Teyla whump.
                Well you never know

OT
                I'm so glad that you are getting better hun.
                Me too

What a day today!!!!

Girl is sick with a nasty cold and she refused to take her medicine. Pitching a major fit. I gave in and didn't give it to her. Her mom just picked her up.
                YIKES....Doesn't sound like fun

I'm off to dadys now so i'll see y'all laterz
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  JM BLOG UPDATE
                  Spoiler:

PG15 writes: “In your opinion, is Universe looking more arc-based than Atlantis Season 1? Also, do you share the feeling that Atlantis Season 1 is the most arc-based Stargate season?”

Answers: Yes, SGU will be more arc-driven than Atlantis’s first season which I found no more or less arc-driven than any other season of the show.

Belouchi writes: “1. How many Wraith Hives can we assume were destroyed due to the brief moment the Attero device was on?

2. Will the Destiny Space craft be comparable to Atlantis city ship or an Aurora class ship?

3. Was Remnants the “a very special stargate episode” you were alluding to in the beginning of season 5?”

Answers: 1. We can make no assumptions at this poin. 2. The ship is still in the design stage. 3. Nope, I was referring to Brain Storm which is our “green” episode. Having done my part for the environment, I can now enjoy my bottled water guilt-free.

ShardsofGlass writes: “On November 17 you said the SG-1 DVD movie had been greenlighted. Then on the 18th, you said that there was only a plan to produce one SGA movie next year. Does that mean, even though SG-1 was greenlighted, it won’t be made next year?”

Answer: The SG-1 movie and the SGA movie are two different movies. Both will be produced next year.
                  Thanks for the update MrsB

Oh you are getting really good at this

I don't feel very well today
                  Oh, sorry to hear that Linda.

Stay inside, bundle up and stay warm hun.

*runs*
                  OH!!! That is just so wrong!!!
                  I have a friend that lives in Arcadia and he was bragging about the weather last week.

Do you know how far you are from that??

About 26 Celsius.

Comment

Just a Quick post to say awesome birthdays for asgard and cherish im going to have to do mine sometime at weekend as i have just finally come out of hospital yesterday and im, feeling really weak and tired at the Moment
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

It's 16C there...Man it's only 4C here and it's gonna get colder tonight

Well you never know

Me too

YIKES....Doesn't sound like fun

I'm off to dadys now so i'll see y'all laterz
                      Oh, I must've done it wrong, with the temp.

It's about the same here for temperture as you and tomorrow is suppose to be windy which will make it even colder. *BRRRRR*

I never doubt you.

Yeah. It was a fun start.
                      Glad all kids are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Just a Quick post to say awesome birthdays for asgard and cherish im going to have to do mine sometime at weekend as i have just finally come out of hospital yesterday and im, feeling really weak and tired at the Moment
                        Glad to see you here Donna.

How did it go with getting your teeth done?

Comment

OH!!! That is just so wrong!!!
                          I have a friend that lives in Arcadia and he was bragging about the weather last week.

Do you know how far you are from that??

About 26 Celsius.
                          I know, aren't I terrible?

We're about 60 miles east from there. A couple of years ago, before we moved, Babe use to run the store in Glendora which is about 10 miles away.

And yeah, the weather has been great. We're suppose to getting some rain next week though...
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I must've done it wrong, with the temp.
                            No, you did it right. She was looking at the current temp. 26 is the high for today.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know, aren't I terrible?

We're about 60 miles east from there. A couple of years ago, before we moved, Babe use to run the store in Glendora which is about 10 miles away.

And yeah, the weather has been great. We're suppose to getting some rain next week though...

That's not too far away. Maybe if we go visit, we can meet in the middle somewhere.

I would rather have rain then snow.

No, you did it right. She was looking at the current temp. 26 is the high for today.
                              Oh ok. I was wondering what happened.

Comment

That's not too far away. Maybe if we go visit, we can meet in the middle somewhere.

I would rather have rain then snow.

Oh ok. I was wondering what happened.

Nah, it's not far at all. We go up to Chino (which is about 50 miles west of here) every week for church. *loves to drive*

It's sad how "allergic" I am to the cold. I turn on the heater when it's under 75 in the house. LOL

Has anyone heard from TF about the RR?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X