John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
    Ritter, Ritter.... 'Forgotten Past' of course...
    Did you catch the new chapter? I thought it was bit forced, it didn't just come out of me like the previous ones, but my Beta reader said it was great.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      so who are you Witchy?

And who would Camy be?

Am I going to have to give up being a wraith...cause you know...Sue, red haired queen of the perpetual life suckers is my alterego...
      I don't know....who could i be?...

I'll have to think who Camy would be...

Cadman, would lock them in a room until they come to their senses.......she's an affirmative action kind of girl....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        Cadman, would lock them in a room until they come to their senses.......she's an affirmative action kind of girl....
        Why didn't we think of that? Where are some burly thugs when you need them to push two unwilling (and in denial) lovers into a small room, just so they can realize their feelings. Goodnight everyone.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          Did you catch the new chapter? I thought it was bit forced, it didn't just come out of me like the previous ones, but my Beta reader said it was great.
          she/he said the truth......but the previous one was amazing...

Comment

Why didn't we think of that? Where are some burly thugs when you need them to push two unwilling (and in denial) lovers into a small room, just so they can realize their feelings. Goodnight everyone.
            By burly thugs...do you think Steve and Bob would fit the bill?

Comment

Everyone calls me Kip. No need to bother with the Cathey, tis a last name. I'll marry it off someday

*dances* I get to be Chaya! No more evil ancient hussy, oh no. Chaya found religion, the true light that is Sheyla!

*rolls on floor, laughing her a** off* *gets her very own white jacket with buckling sleeves*

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                By burly thugs...do you think Steve and Bob would fit the bill?
                Do a little bait and switch. Have Bob and Steve run into a room, hide right at the entrance then exit, and look the door. Leaving John and Teyla inside all on their lonesome, without any communication link to the rest of Atlantis.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

ok it's time for me...goodnight...

hair
                  ||
                  \/

*run away*

Comment

Do a little bait and switch. Have Bob and Steve run into a room, hide right at the entrance then exit, and look the door. Leaving John and Teyla inside all on their lonesome, without any communication link to the rest of Atlantis.

Comment

Wraith can be so helpful to this ship...just like Bates...hey wait a minute we forgot Bates!

VB..we need a Bates

Comment

Omega's been pretty silent, so are we going to do this there? I know Futura would have a riot, if he sees it. BACK OFF BOB, we're talking about Shep and Teyla.

Now, where was I... oh yeah... what happens when Cadman decides she's had enough of the coy stuff between Shep and Teyla, and takes it upon herself to get them togther? HE, HE!

I guess it's gonna be at Omega...oh we'll have a blast...I have to tell Sanssong and Doxymom to invite everyone on their boards to come by and post smething....

Yeah Witchy who are you? We need to fill slots.

I like the scenario.....hmmmwhat would WEir do....hmmmm.....
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella

Yeah Witchy who are you? We need to fill slots.
                          HEIGHTMEYER....Can I be Kate?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Okay that's great..your Teyla...
                            Updated 9:23 pm eastern 2/8/6
                            Weir=VB
                            Teyla= Sanssong
                            John=Cpt. Ritter
                            McKay=Athosian Girl
                            Zalenka= ?
                            Beckett=?----I get the feeling we have to leave him for HyperCaz
                            Lorne=Annie Sheppard
                            Ronon=?
                            Kate Heightmeyer= Witchyblade: Hey dont' go crazy after Lorne..watch out Annie!
                            Cadman=?
                            Wraith=?---I guess there's many people who can be one of them...probably Camy might want to resurrect Bob and Steve..Hahahha!!
                            Wraith 1: You need a name AG for your Wraith: AthosianGirl: You may have to make a choice...
                            Sora= Only because I like sora...
                            Kolya=?
                            Chaya= Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats....
                            Bates=?
                            Ford=?
                            Mist Aliens=? Hey some people may want to be a mist once in a while.

Okay this is how this works....On our regular chats...or I hope to be our regular chats..or just on here..I will state a scenario or a mission...and as we go along everyone has an input and puts the actions and what goes on....think of it like a sort of Reality-TV-RPG-Live Fanfic....you never know...TPTB might read it and get a laugh out of it....

Do you guys think that Gateworld will let us start our own RPG--for Shep/Teyla Romance?
                            K, been updated again..woah we change pages so fast...bloody hell. And new names are being added regularly. Any other people let me know..and we can put them in..

Oh and I guess we'll be doing it at Omega...we can go as nutty as we want!
                            VB
                            Last edited by vaberella; 08 February 2006, 05:19 PM.

Comment

K, been updated again..woah we change pages so fast...bloody hell. And new names are being added regularly. Any other people let me know..and we can put them in..

Oh and I guess we'll be doing it at Omega...we can go as nutty as we want!
                              VB
                              You forgot me again!

Comment

Sorry about that....could be my subconcious who had a problem with Chaya...hahaha...but your there now.

Any other takers for the Shep/Teyla RPG? Let me know if your interested!
                                VB

Comment

Working...
                                X