X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I didn';t know I was contageous

Snag what.......Oh the sig....heh DOH Thanks sci
    Hee hee. You must be. I don't remember ever being this crazy.

NP hun.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hee hee. You must be. I don't remember ever being this crazy.

NP hun.
      hehe, what can I say...I like to share
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        hehe, what can I say...I like to share

Comment

/ Song List Challenge:

Pick a song on the list and choose whether you want to do a music video, fan fiction or photo art. If you are good at finding things then that will work too.

Once somebody chooses to do a song for, say, a photo art then that category for that chosen song is taken.

This challenge will apply to all songs added to the list after this challenge has been issued.

Music Video – only 1 video per song unless, of course, it is a reedit. If there is more than 1 then the best one will be chosen but if disappears from the internet then one of the others one will be used. If the video is at multiple places then all links will be put up for that video.

Fan Fiction – can be any of these: series, part of a series, single story, single story with a sequel, a sequel to a story and Round Robin. Crossovers and AU’s are acceptable also but no Pic Fics. If you think a song would for round robin then try to get used for that if at all possible.

Photo Art – banner, sign, wallpaper, icon, avatar, calendar are acceptable. If you do more than 1 item or, for example, more then 1 sign for the song then it will be considered a collection of photo art for the chosen song.

If you have any questions about the challenge or think something is missing from any part of the challenge then let me know.

I consider this challenge issued.

I will be doing a JT music video to Reba's I'll Be at some point so that will be my part in the challenge and I may or may not be using my wallpaper I did the uses a line from Wherever You Are by Jack Ingram.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            [

Fan Fiction – can be any of these: series, part of a series, single story, single story with a sequel, a sequel to a story and Round Robin. Crossovers and AU’s are acceptable also but no Pic Fics. If you think a song would for round robin then try to get used for that if at all possible.
            Well, that takes me out of the game. LOL
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Hi everybody !

I have no idea either it's just that it makes me think of one scene of Shep where I reall find him hot and it was in Suspicion it's why I proposed it but I have no idea either

Ok sorry i wasn't talkig of you I just didn't know where we are standing and as i wasn't really congratulating Weir I didn't want it to seem that I criticized. This part wasn't directed to you but me to clarify things. Sorry that it did the contrary

Wow beautiful

thanks

Sorry you're not feeling right

Wow great pics

Thanks for all the pics and gifs
              Here's a new sig.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/JT-Hero-Heroine.jpg[/IMG]

Hey MrsB. How are you?
              Thanks Asgard and that is a wonderful Sig Lea
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                I know, I know my bad. But
                Spoiler:
                I just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years and had a paper due in today. I'm working til ten tonight but I will definitely (someone prod me and poke me til I do it) have the prompts out tonight
                (((Gater!))) Sorry you're having a lousy time.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I wrote a story! Somebody's sig inspired it. It's more of a drabble, but here you go.

Goddess
                  Rated K
                  Spoiler for Prodigal
                  Spoiler:

Goddess
                  Disclaimer - I don’t own SGA. Sure wish I did though.

Spoilers/Episode - Prodigal 514

Pairing - Slight John/Teyla

Summary - John’s views of Teyla during her fight with Michael at the end of Prodigal.

A/N - This story came to me after seeing a few sigs the people at Gateworld have come up with. Hope you all like it.

John looked up at her with just a bit of apprehension. She looked like some kind of vengeful goddess as she looked down on Michael and passed judgement on him. John wiped the blood from his lip and looked up in time to see Teyla kick a hand off the ledge.

For half a heartbeat, John actually pitied Michael, for how could any mere mortal appease the goddess when she was angry. There could be no offerings other than blood.

John looked up at Teyla again. She was terrifying. Exhilarating. Beautiful. Her chest was heaving from the recent fight. She was angry. The creature hanging by the tips of his fingers had threatened her chid. Judgement was waiting. Teyla pulled her other foot back and kicked the last of the fingers off the ledge. And just like that, the goddess was appeased.

And I need to go post this at ff.net
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

/ Song List Challenge:

Pick a song on the list and choose whether you want to do a music video, fan fiction or photo art. If you are good at finding things then that will work too.
                    Already done a vid to Home by Michael Buble and one of the others I should have covered soon but thats for someones birthday...

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

/ Song List Challenge:
                      Spoiler:

Once somebody chooses to do a song for, say, a photo art then that category for that chosen song is taken.

This challenge will apply to all songs added to the list after this challenge has been issued.

Music Video – only 1 video per song unless, of course, it is a reedit. If there is more than 1 then the best one will be chosen but if disappears from the internet then one of the others one will be used. If the video is at multiple places then all links will be put up for that video.

Photo Art – banner, sign, wallpaper, icon, avatar, calendar are acceptable. If you do more than 1 item or, for example, more then 1 sign for the song then it will be considered a collection of photo art for the chosen song.

If you have any questions about the challenge or think something is missing from any part of the challenge then let me know.

I consider this challenge issued.

I will be doing a JT music video to Reba's I'll Be at some point so that will be my part in the challenge and I may or may not be using my wallpaper I did the uses a line from Wherever You Are by Jack Ingram.
                      Sounds great hun. I know I did some sigs before to 80's songs, but I see if I have time to do others.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Thanks Asgard and that is a wonderful Sig Lea
                      Thanks again hun.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      (((Gater!))) Sorry you're having a lousy time.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!
                      NP hun. Any time.

I wrote a story! Somebody's sig inspired it. It's more of a drabble, but here you go.

Goddess
                      Rated K
                      Spoiler for Prodigal
                      Spoiler:

Goddess

Summary - John’s views of Teyla during her fight with Michael at the end of Prodigal.

A/N - This story came to me after seeing a few sigs the people at Gateworld have come up with. Hope you all like it.

John looked up at her with just a bit of apprehension. She looked like some kind of vengeful goddess as she looked down on Michael and passed judgement on him. John wiped the blood from his lip and looked up in time to see Teyla kick a hand off the ledge.

For half a heartbeat, John actually pitied Michael, for how could any mere mortal appease the goddess when she was angry. There could be no offerings other than blood.

John looked up at Teyla again. She was terrifying. Exhilarating. Beautiful. Her chest was heaving from the recent fight. She was angry. The creature hanging by the tips of his fingers had threatened her chid. Judgement was waiting. Teyla pulled her other foot back and kicked the last of the fingers off the ledge. And just like that, the goddess was appeased.

Short, but ohhhhh so powerful and sweet. Thanks hun.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      Already done a vid to Home by Michael Buble and one of the others I should have covered soon but thats for someones birthday...

I love that song and vid.

Comment

So who hasn't voted in the Het Atlantis pairings game, go vote to keep us out of the dogfight
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright guys bare with me Im trying to catch up on the weekend so here i go :

Goddess
                          Rated K
                          Spoiler for Prodigal
                          Spoiler:

Goddess

That was incredible Great job hun

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          I know, I know my bad. But
                          Spoiler:
                          I just broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years and had a paper due in today. I'm working til ten tonight but I will definitely (someone prod me and poke me til I do it) have the prompts out tonight
                          *offers gallon of ice cream* Im so sorry hun I hope ya feel better
                          Here's a new sig.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ro-Heroine.jpg

Hey MrsB. How are you?
                          Lovely as always But i mean you made it so its expected

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Okay this is my Contribution to the Whole
                          Stunning

Snow!!! You're next
                          Oy

Some more old art:

It may be old but its still great
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Congrats to all milestones.....

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              Alright guys bare with me Im trying to catch up on the weekend so here i go :

That was incredible Great job hun

*offers gallon of ice cream* Im so sorry hun I hope ya feel better

Lovely as always But i mean you made it so its expected

Stunning

Oy

It may be old but its still great
                              Thanks Snow.

You'll do great.

*blushes*

Thanks again hun

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Congrats to all milestones.....
                              Thanks MrsB.

You must've been busy today. Haven't seen you too much.

Comment

Thanks MrsB.

You must've been busy today. Haven't seen you too much.
                                Spoiler:
                                It seemed like a quiet day in here huh, more than usual. I'm here dude. About to watch Terminator and then Heroes. How are ya?

Comment

Working...
                                X