Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Well I tried doing some JT sigs and that didn't work out as planned
    I said writing, not artwork. C'mon Linda... you know you want to.
    *bounces* Go after me!!
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      ITA and I believe his partner is in on it too.
      Oh I have no doubt about that

Oh and um..>About the sigs..I didn't finish them

Ok guys..JT are up for the next round of All time favourite stargate pairing...They're up against Daniel/Vala sso yet another tough round, JT need all the helpo they can get
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        I said writing, not artwork. C'mon Linda... you know you want to.
        *bounces* Go after me!!
        Ok i'll tell ya what....I'll join the next RR, how's that
        sigpic

Comment

Ok guys..JT are up for the next round of All time favourite stargate pairing...They're up against Daniel/Vala sso yet another tough round, JT need all the helpo they can get
          Well, ummmm. Start finishing them.

Just voted

BBL.

Donna: I'm gonna be late coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Hey guys, notice something different about me?

Also, this eppy ROCKED Sci, you'll like it, trust me Sure
            Spoiler:
            there is not any JT moments, but there IS good Teyla action!!
            Ok hun. I'm still gonna watch it.
            Spoiler:
            Especially to see Teyla Kick Michael butt!!!!

Beautiful Icon.

Comment

Lea hun in the Favourite Stargate Pairing you forgot to put your Vote as 4
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Just voted

BBL.

Um I deleted them If you go into the Rachel thread you'll see a Teyla sig I done earlier...It's not that great cause I kinda done it in a hurry
                sigpic

Comment

Ok i'll tell ya what....I'll join the next RR, how's that
                  Unacceptable... Why the next one?? This one's great! You can write whatever you like now.

Spoiler:
                  John's out, so if you don't feel like writing JT, just write what happened to Teyla! Like her being thrown into a cell. Add some whump (yeah!) - just whatever you want to!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Ok hun. I'm still gonna watch it.
                    Spoiler:
                    Especially to see Teyla Kick Michael butt!!!!

Beautiful Icon.
                    Teyla = goddess need I say more?
                    Spoiler:
                    However Teyla is the ATLANTIS Goddess, if she strays from the Pegasus galaxy well, she has to contend with Li Bing Bing, and Shui Ling for th etitle of all time goddess....

And thanks >^.^< Cazz made it for me

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanx Sci!

Fatastic update TF!!

Can you post it for us?
                      Here you go:
                      Spoiler:

A significant portion of these fan fics are romantic or sexual in nature, bringing together characters who were denied the opportunity to hook up on t.v. - like Sheppard and Teyla, or Sheppard and McKay, or Sheppard and the Ancient potted plant that was sitting in the gate room when the expedition first arrived on Atlantis.
                      Their relationship doesn't make it to the screen, doesn't say anything about what happens off-screen

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Thanx Sci!

Fatastic update TF!!
                        Thanks Cazzie. You too!!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Just voted

BBL.

Thats Okay Hun
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Voted

As for Prodigal

Spoiler:
                            After what JM said in his blog and seeing this episdoe, i've finally decided not too hope for JT anymore and i've just come to the realization that it's just not going to happen. It's been like this since last season and little by little i've come to except it but i've always had that hope that maybe towards the end of the show or in the movie but now i know that isn't going to happen . Even had some vids in mind to do but honestly, can bring myself to make any.

Now looking at this episode without my shippy glasses which i'm going to do from now on, it wasn't a bad episode. I loved the Ronon scene's especially fighting Micheal, John was awesome as always and Teyla was great except i was dissapointed that for most of the episode she was just in the room holding torren. Whatever happened to the kick ass Teyla from episodes passed. But i was happy to see her get her revenge on Micheal in the end!!!. That made up for the beginning lol. Oh and i was laughing with Ronons mission report!!! that was hilarious. Not the best ep. but it was okay.

Unfortunately, John was focused on getting the city back and very little concern for Teyla in my opinion. Teyla was back to calling John colonel and someone mentioned this, that look between them that we loved so much from the first few seasons, heck even from DG is pretty much gone. It just feels different.
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Unacceptable... Why the next one?? This one's great! You can write whatever you like now.

Spoiler:
                              John's out, so if you don't feel like writing JT, just write what happened to Teyla! Like her being thrown into a cell. Add some whump (yeah!) - just whatever you want to!
                              I need plenty time to come up with something..I'm not like you guys and come up with something quick Plus i'm doing this episode challenge thingy in the Rachel/Teyla thread and I gotta get capping the next ep to use and then make artwork...And I think i'm going to Crieff tomorrow UGH there's not enough hours in the day

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Voted

As for Prodigal

Spoiler:
                              After what JM said in his blog and seeing this episdoe, i've finally decided not too hope for JT anymore and i've just come to the realization that it's just not going to happen. It's been like this since last season and little by little i've come to except it but i've always had that hope that maybe towards the end of the show or in the movie but now i know that isn't going to happen . Even had some vids in mind to do but honestly, can bring myself to make any.

Now looking at this episode without my shippy glasses which i'm going to do from now on, it wasn't a bad episode. I loved the Ronon scene's especially fighting Micheal, John was awesome as always and Teyla was great except i was dissapointed that for most of the episode she was just in the room holding torren. Whatever happened to the kick ass Teyla from episodes passed. But i was happy to see her get her revenge on Micheal in the end!!!. That made up for the beginning lol. Oh and i was laughing with Ronons mission report!!! that was hilarious. Not the best ep. but it was okay.

Unfortunately, John was focused on getting the city back and very little concern for Teyla in my opinion. Teyla was back to calling John colonel and someone mentioned this, that look between them that we loved so much from the first few seasons, heck even from DG is pretty much gone. It just feels different.
                              Well done

Prodigal
                              Spoiler:
                              Yep that's pretty much how I feel about JT....I'm starting to realise there won't and never will be JT..So I guess we're supposed to believe we just imagined all the JT scenes in previous eps and seasons then DAMN YOU JM If they just siad that right from the start I could have saved myself from wasting so much time on this

I HATE JM childish freakin twit...

I get the impression from the actors that they're not enjoying it any more...Heck would you if you were Teyla and you were used as wallpaper or the invisible woman...Or Ronon who was following little missy around like a love sick puppy (no wonder JM wanted to leave)...Or even John who pretty much shouts at McKay to fix it all the time....The only one's who'll still be enjoying it are Rodney and little missy

It's not even stargate any more...I don't know what it is now
                              sigpic

Comment

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X