X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
    I agree with that.

Spoiler:
    I felt the same way. Even when they saw her knocked out in Woolsey's office John was all business. He seemed more upset about hearing that Ronon was down, which is to be expected, but I had hoped for a little JT angst.
    Spoiler:
    Me too. And here was the perfect episode for it. We never got to see John’s reaction to seeing Teyla with Michael. After that scene we cut to a commercial. When the show comes back on, John wasn’t in the room. He re-enters the room. At no time after that did John questioned Radek about what is going on with Teyla and Torren in Woolsey's office with Michael. How weird is that!!
    sigpic
    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Spoiler:
      There is always hope for impeaching him, then either a) having Biden get shot before he does, or b) Obama AND Biden found dead from headshoyts in their beds inthe mroning
      Spoiler:
      It wont be because it does not exsist.
      Spoiler:
      and to help you through this, there is always the chance to go "I told you so" when Obama royally screws up
      Spoiler:
      China is better, in the sense of prettier
      thanks!!!

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
      Did you miss me? I've been so swamped with school that I haven't had time to be on here!
      I'm in your shoes hun. I have *2* car washes tomrrow!!

I'm busy this month, and my finegers hurt from writing so much (four of them are bleeding a little from blistered blisters), my current word total is 21,539 and counting!! Still have to get t othe meat of the story though, I'm still in thr starting stages of it that leads up the major fighting and such.
      same here. I have some org. stuff to work on for class....

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

lol thanks for this
      Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Slightly OT:

Spoiler:
      For those of you who haven't given me your address for an AWESOME Christmas card from me...Drop them off here:
      http://yappichick.livejournal.com/26466.html

The comments are screened which means no one can see them but me. I'm going to try to write them all out this weekend, so post those addresses, people!

And a BIG thanks to those of you who have! Woot to Christmas Cheer!
      when you say address, what do you mean??

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      At the end:
      Spoiler:
      Double Yeah killed Michael right after Sheppard got beat up a bit.

YAY!!!!!!

only one problem: no more bad guys!!!

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Me too. And here was the perfect episode for it. We never got to see John’s reaction to seeing Teyla with Michael. After that scene we cut to a commercial. When the show comes back on, John wasn’t in the room. He re-enters the room. At no time after that did John questioned Radek about what is going on with Teyla and Torren in Woolsey's office with Michael. How weird is that!!
      could just be an editing mistake........
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

SSSQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Onb tonights eppy
          Spoiler:
          Well darn now I gotta think up a new bad guy! my story takes place in a AU season six, and Mikes the bad guy! oh well I'll finish it, currently at 23,353 words and still going strong!
          That's the best thing about AUs. They can be whatever you want.

Ooh, I like, but the last part seem to be missing something.

Yep don't pissed off Teyla!

So let see we have. Woooohoooooo!!!!
          Spoiler:
          Even though she was handcuffed with Torren for most of the episode. The ending was good and sometimes, talking back and showing strenght to your nemesis is a good thing. To quote, "Having problems?"

I am giving a mini SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

Spoiler:
          For John's behavior. John being agitated and his willingness to go on that suicidal mission and the ending was cute. It was strange that John never mention Teyla's name. Teyla knowing what John would be doing. Was telling how well she knows him. But there were no real JT moments though.
          Oh, ok.
          If you think of it, could you please let me know.

Prodigal:
          Spoiler:
          I swear that there was a spoiler that said that John was upset that they couldn't find Teyla. If it wasn't in the ep, do you think it was a deleted scene???

I saw that it was pointed out in another thread that John doesn't say her name and that she called him Colonel a couple of times.
          And K is still alive. How lame is that?

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
          I agree with that.

Spoiler:
          I felt the same way. Even when they saw her knocked out in Woolsey's office John was all business. He seemed more upset about hearing that Ronon was down, which is to be expected, but I had hoped for a little JT angst.
          Prodigal:
          Still haven't seen it.
          Spoiler:
          I'm so surprised, especially with CB writing the show. He usually does awesome angst.

Spoiler:
          Prodigal
          Spoiler:
          I'm so sorry to hear that they didn't take the chance to get rid of K and develope JT, but I guess it was kinda expected.

Comment

Prodigal
            Spoiler:
            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The actual ep
            Spoiler:
            WOOHOO......I loved this ep.....Well apart from the racing remote control cars

A little bit of whump for Teyla when she got shot, it wasn't much but i'll take what I can get The Teyla/Michael interaction is great as always...I kinda felt sorry for him (yeah I know, i'm a weird sort of creature ) Connor played his part so brilliantly...

Woolsey is as awesome as ever I like him He never cowers away

My Major baby is back...Where has he been this season I want more Lorne dammit

The Michael/Ronon fight in the control room was great and very well done..

And Teyla......well Teyla Teyla Teyla.....My ass kicking Teyla is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....I miss you I admit when I saw Shep and Michael fighting I was starting to get worried that Shep would be the one to kill Michael instead of Teyla.....But I am so glad that I was proved wrong this time Loved the way she grabbed his arm and he turned round surprised, and then wham bam he's hanging from the ledge..Teyla's standing there looking at him then kicks one hand away and hesitates before she kicks the other one away....The look on Teyla's face, she knew it was the only way her son would be free from Michael's clutches...As long as Michael was out there her son would never be safe...And Shep's expression when he was watching Teyla was///Oh i'm not sure what he could have been thinking....

Oh and another thing I loved about this
            Spoiler:
            NO KELLER

I forgot how much she spoils eps for me with her whiny voice

Another thing though..I was a little disappointed with how much she had bambino in this ep but it's understandable...She couldn't leave him when Michael was still a threat but as soon as she knew that threat was pretty much over she had no hesitation leaving him with Amelia so she can go after Michael and finish it once and for all

So I loved this so much better than The Queen

Oh and I hate to break it to ya...I think JT is dead in the water now

It all seems to be about McPuker these days
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Spoiler:
              It is. JM said so yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                It is. JM said so yesterday.

Oh I didn't know that!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  The actual ep
                  Spoiler:

It all seems to be about McPuker these days
                  Really? I
                  Spoiler:
                  thought it was McShep
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Really? I
                    Spoiler:
                    thought it was McShep
                    I meant
                    Spoiler:
                    the rest of the season...Not this particular ep
                    sigpic

Comment

Really? I
                      Spoiler:
                      thought it was McShep
                      Spoiler:
                      I'd take McShep over McKeller any day

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Majortrip-Trueleader.jpg
                        I love the quote on this, it fits perfectly.

Priceless!
                        sigpic
                        Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          when you say address, what do you mean??
                          Well, I was talking mailing address, but I have a list going for those who want an email card instead...
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Great ep! No to much in the way of John/Teyla, but still good for our girl.

Spoiler:
                            And she did come to his rescue in the end. I was so happy for what she did, yeah it was cruel, but Micheal threatened her son and if she hadn't made him fall we all know he would try to take over the galaxy. Hell hath no fury like a pissed off mother.

And Rodney not fixing the Jumpers and it's been two years, lol. So Rodney. John and suicide missions seem to go together as well. And Zelenka and Rodney fighting over what the "stun bubble" "Force field". Personally, I like Zelenka's "stun bubble" better.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I'd take McShep over McKeller any day

Spoiler:
                              I would rather have Rodney/potted plant than McPuker
                              sigpic

Comment

All parts of the RR are here:

http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/rrnov.html (Thanks Lea for the links!)

I think Cazz told TF to go ahead of her yesterday? Maybe...
                                I offered but she said she wouldn't have time today anyway I'll get to it soon
                                Indeed!! Sorry, I'll be more clear next time. But yeah, I'll go after Cazzie.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Awesome sig Lea!!

Well, even if she doesn't see it, I know at least I made it for her.

Happy birthday Major!

Have a pic fic!

This Should Come With a Warning Label
                                LLOL!! Hilarious.

--

Glad to hear the ep rocked!! I'll watch it in a little bit myself. *bounces*
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X