Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Awesome Banner Hun
    also ill be a little Late on Okay
    Thanks and ok hun.

    Comment


      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks and ok hun.
      How are you Today? anyway
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

      Comment


        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        NP hun and thanks. Felt like sporting my boys.

        Hey MrsB!!!
        I was inspired to make this for you. I hope it inspires you.
        Sorry you have to wait til you get home to see.

        http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...DarkPlanet.jpg
        I understand! And it's lovely. Ooh, awesome sig Lea!! MrsB will love it!!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

        “Because you can.”

        --

        Comment


          Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          How are you Today? anyway
          Not too bad today.
          OT
          Spoiler:
          Just being lazy and not doing too much today. Found out I have tomorrow off too, so I'll be catching up on house tomorrow.


          Since you have Sky One, does that mean you'll be able to watch SGA tomorrow night?

          Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          I understand! And it's lovely. Ooh, awesome sig Lea!! MrsB will love it!!
          Thanks TF.

          Thanks again. I hope so.

          Comment


            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Not too bad today.
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Just being lazy and not doing too much today. Found out I have tomorrow off too, so I'll be catching up on house tomorrow.


            Since you have Sky One, does that mean you'll be able to watch SGA tomorrow night?



            Thanks TF.

            Thanks again. I hope so.
            I dont think it airs over here till next week
            and they wont be on till the 13TH
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

            Comment


              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              I dont think it airs over here till next week
              and they wont be on till the 13TH
              Ohhh. That's right. It's a few days later right?

              Comment


                Next round is up in the Fav Pairing game..


                Spoiler:
                John and Teyla have been pitted against Teyla/Kanaan......

                Well we all know who Teyla belongs with... so go support JT...

                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=32




                Prodigal.....

                Spoiler:
                Does anyone know if Kanaan is listed as being in the ep..
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Next round is up in the Fav Pairing game..


                  Spoiler:
                  John and Teyla have been pitted against Teyla/Kanaan......

                  Well we all know who Teyla belongs with... so go support JT...

                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=32




                  Prodigal.....

                  Spoiler:
                  Does anyone know if Kanaan is listed as being in the ep..

                  Thanks for the link Blue. Just voted.

                  Nope. I have no clue. Sorry.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Ohhh. That's right. It's a few days later right?
                    SGA is on Tuesday night here at 20:00
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Thanks for the link Blue. Just voted.

                      Nope. I have no clue. Sorry.
                      Spoiler:
                      Sadly he is listed, but from the pictures I saw, only a scene or two, possibly nothing to really worry about. Personally I wouldn't mind it one bit if he suddenly gets a head shot after pushing Shep or McKay or anyone too far. but if TPTB want him in the series, so? There is ALWAYS my reality, which is like this reality but John and Teyla STILL have to go no their honeymoon....

                      This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

                      Comment


                        Ok.....What the hells wrong with PB Every time I try to upload something my browser freezes
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Ohhh. That's right. It's a few days later right?
                          Yes Lol
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Sadly he is listed, but from the pictures I saw, only a scene or two, possibly nothing to really worry about. Personally I wouldn't mind it one bit if he suddenly gets a head shot after pushing Shep or McKay or anyone too far. but if TPTB want him in the series, so? There is ALWAYS my reality, which is like this reality but John and Teyla STILL have to go no their honeymoon....
                            Where did you see the listing a pics. I haven't seen them.

                            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Yes Lol

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Where did you see the listing a pics. I haven't seen them.
                              Spoiler:
                              the preview for the episode. it's tomrrow night, there was a brief shot of him in it, then nothing more.

                              This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

                              Comment


                                Hey guys, JT could do with some support in the All time favourite stargate pairing game....Teyla/Kannan are beating Teyla/John That can't happen
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X