Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Birthday alert!

    We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

    Asgard30's birthday is on the 19th.

    Her favorite characters are Teyla and Daniel.

    Her favorite episodes are The Ark, Vengeance, The Kindred, Michael, The Kindred, The Queen, Search and Rescue and the first episodes in SG1.

    Her favorite kind of artwork is any.

    Her favorite kind of fic is action/adventure with a side of romance or team action or angst with action or fluff.

    So let's get out there and celebrate!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

    Comment


      Not many votes this week so far And I don't mean the election



      Edit: ^Thanx Jess
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

      Comment


        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Not many votes this week so far And I don't mean the election



        Edit: ^Thanx Jess
        *lol* No I'm sure the election will have many votes..

        What votes are you talking about..Icon contest or?? or is it for something else?
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

        Comment


          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          *lol* No I'm sure the election will have many votes..

          What votes are you talking about..Icon contest or?? or is it for something else?
          From what I've heard its been a massive turn out for the US elections

          Yup Icontest

          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

          Comment


            Sheesh!

            I don't think I will ever catch up in here! Yes! It's me, Elfie!

            Y'all know ya missed me up in this place! I see that there is a hot cap of Teyla from Prodigal, though, I could be very mistaken! It's about time that she had one! I was tired of all the ones of Mckay and Keller, honestly. But, don't take that as bashing, please.

            Dang! There are way too many birthdays in here in the same week!

            I know I've missed almost all of them. Forgive me! I still have to be immobile for atleast another 2 weeks. That's right. No walking,driving, stationery bike, nothing. Totally non weight bearing. You know that is killing me! But, it's all worth it in the end,Baby!

            Who's ready for Prodigal? I know that there can't hardly anyone waiting and wanting to see this eppie at all...

            I, myself, am not even going to watch it at all! Can you believe that!

            Now, I still have a ton of posts to catch up on! Don't even mention the fics that I've got to read! I checked the email and I've 1400 of them!

            Do not worry! Y'all know I can't stay out of this place! I've got to know what is going on and not going on with my fave JT! It's funny that everytime I get to post that no one is ever in the thread.

            Btw, all the artwork, icons, etc, ROCK the house!

            Happy Birthday to all of the bday folks up in here! *ducks to avoid Camilita's bat from making contact with head due to the fact, that Elfie forgot to do something for birthday!*

            Now, show me some love! I want feedbacketh! *cheesy Shakespearian talk, y'all!*



            OH and Tripwatcher2 ( I think that is the author's name) You need to update Unexpected gift! It seriously rocks! You will continue it! Or, I will have Ronon hunt you down and shoot stun you with his gun! Please update Unexpected Gift! Pretty please with sugar on top! Does it sound like I'm begging now?..... Ya think!

            And, if haven't read this fic yet! All of y'all better go and read it, or he will do the same to you also!!!

            Unexpected Gift by tripwatcher2

            Sorry, I don't have the linkie handy for ya. But it's on ff.net. Get to it! Go read it.....NOW!
            Last edited by Elflinn; 04 November 2008, 08:52 AM.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

            Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

            Comment


              Cazz Sent a vote your way

              Elfie So good to hear from you...I hope all is well.. lot for you to catch up on and a lot of artwork to drool over
              Take care sweetie
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

              Comment


                So whats up with the JT Round Robin?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Cheers wummin. They all actually have a LOT of JT in them, considering they're Lorne/Teyla stories. Ooops, lol.
                  *alarms going off* OFF TOPIC OFF TOPIC

                  Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  *drags her body away from Linda* Dont you dare get close to me
                  Well stop saying your artwork isn't good and I won't have to hit you

                  Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  hehe sweet!


                  Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  That's another scene of Teyla that I LOVE! thank you!
                  No problem, glad you like

                  Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Thank you everyone....my day has been and continues to be a blessing. *sniff* Thank you! You guys are the BEST!
                  Well anything for thread mummy

                  Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  Awesome snowy but um...You do know you put the o and u in the wrong places, right
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                    Made a Teyla/ Rising sig for the activity going on in the Rachel/Teyla Wow thred feel free to join in
                    Well like I said..Very nice

                    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    So whats up with the JT Round Robin?
                    Dunno...I done a part, it's someone else's turn now
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Well like I said..Very nice



                      Dunno...I done a part, it's someone else's turn now
                      gimmie the link and I can do it. i'm off today!!!
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Well like I said..Very nice

                        Dunno...I done a part, it's someone else's turn now
                        Yeah Yappi said the other day she was gonna finish the last one up and start a November one I think.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          gimmie the link and I can do it. i'm off today!!!
                          Um I've not got the linkie

                          Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Yeah Yappi said the other day she was gonna finish the last one up and start a November one I think.
                          Oh I thought you meant the dive in whenever you feel like RR!
                          sigpic

                          Comment




                            DAILY VOTING
                            LINKS

                            Vote for J/T on First Contact in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=263

                            Pics to follow for use in game: (Don't forget spoiler tags since it's season 5)
                            Spoiler:























                            Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=28
                            (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

                            Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=236
                            (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

                            Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=213
                            (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

                            Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...46140&page=119
                            (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

                            H&H Top Stargate Atlantis Episode
                            An all season game. The 6 top episodes from season 1-4 that went head to head in their own season epi games before are now placed together. So give a point to your
                            favorite episode and take away one point from an epi you may not like so much. Vote only once each day!!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=58993&page=30

                            Vote for your Favorite Sad Moment
                            Do you have a favorite sad moment that you have enjoyed in the show, then put it down on the voting thread. First to 50 wins.
                            Here though you can vote for 3 moments each day if you want. Vote once a day!!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59019&page=26

                            All time Favorite Stargate Pairing
                            Vote for you favorite Stargate pairing, either from SG1 or Atlantis, het or slash.. you chose.. Read the first post though so you will understand how this will be played out,
                            it's the same as the All time favorite Stargate character game. Vote once each round!!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=29

                            Atlantis Pairing Tournament
                            This is a tournament game just like the Atlantis Character Tournament. You pick your selection of couples, your top 8 and the ones with not enough votes
                            gets to go up against eachother to see which pair will be able to go to the other round. If you think you arn't able to pick that many since well you may not ship so many then
                            just chose the ones you could think maybe that would be ok or something. Read the first post if things are unclear. Vote once in each round
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=20

                            *NEW*Favorite Stargate Character Tournament
                            Another tournament game. Characters will go up against eachother and collect points during the rounds. Everyone should go up against all at some point. Read the first post to understand how this game will be played...On page 3 there is a post where the whole game truly starts with 32 characters going up against eachother in 16 rounds, where you will pick one of the two.
                            Here in the first round both John and Teyla are in for their round.
                            Vote once in each round.
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=60757&page=5

                            VOTING UPDATE

                            Well The Queen has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,The Queen is our 32nd JT episode on the list...
                            In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us
                            We also managed to snag 1st place in the Teyla multishipping game. Awesome work JT shippers

                            LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

                            *NEW*05x14 The Prodigal

                            Watch a preview on the new episode called The Prodigal airing November 7.
                            MGM Promo
                            Not up yet
                            SciFi promo
                            http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=785702#videoid=785681

                            RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

                            Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message to her fans
                            Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                            http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

                            JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

                            Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                            http://jewelstaite.com/

                            JOE FLANIGAN INTERVIEW

                            A short video where Joe Flanigan talks about season 5 of Stargate Atlantis.
                            You can check out the video here.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT6Q4AtSZW4

                            THE STARGATE MUSIC AWARDS 2008

                            Alright it's time to nominate music videos again. The Stargate Music Awards is on it's way again for it's 7th year. It's to show and give appreciation to all the hard work that
                            goes into making all of these spectacular music videos.
                            You should read the rules so everything will be correct and also check out the A-Z list where they list all of the nominations during the years since those will be the videos
                            you cannot nominate again.
                            Nominations are open between 12th October - 16th November
                            So make the time worth it and let's make this another awesome year!
                            http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1awards/

                            SFX AWARDS 2008

                            Alright it's time to vote in the SFX Awards. What might be your favorite SciFi movie, show, actor or actress..
                            Make sure to vote. The scroll down menu for each category is there for help but if there is someone that you rather like to take the award in the categories then choose
                            option "other" and write in what you want. For example in the category of Best Actress, if you want to vote for Rachel then click "other" and write in Rachel Luttrell
                            (Stargate Atlantis) in the box below the option. Sounds clear enough? Good..then off you go to vote. You have to vote in all categories before you can send away your vote.
                            You will need to cast your votes by 28 October!!
                            http://www.sfx.co.uk/vote

                            CAST TALKS ABOUT THE CANCELATION

                            Check out a video where some of the cast talks about the cancelation of Stargate Atlantis. Get to hear about their thoughts and emotions on the fact that the one show they have been working full time on for so many seasons is coming to an end as a weekly series. Check out the video here.
                            http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5547.aspx

                            SHORT INTERVIEWS WITH JOE FLANIGAN & RACHEL LUTTRELL

                            Check out these short videos of interviews online at The Sun, with Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell. Short talk of their characters and episodes in season 4, more particular
                            The Last Man for Joe and The Kindred for Rachel. Check them out.
                            Joe Flanigan
                            http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1548538.ece
                            Rachel Luttrell
                            http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1544445.ece

                            SEXIEST SCIFI STARS

                            Joe Flangian made the list of TVguide's Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars after being nominated by fans. Fans was asked to nominate who ever they wanted in Sci-Fi, who they saw as being their sexiest stars. At the end Joe Flanigan made the cut, as the only one from Stargate Atlantis. Check the link out if you like.
                            http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/8.aspx

                            COMIC CON 2008

                            Watch the whole video clip of a little more then 40 min of the Stargate Atlantis panel on Comic Con 2008. Cast members Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo & Jewel Staite answer questions and give comments,,and they are a lot of fun to listen to and they seem to have so much fun together. Also there is a question as Steph mentioned about JT, and it's cool they answered it instead of just going over it quick and ignore it.
                            http://www.scifi.com/comiccon/video/index.php?clip=1

                            JT NEWSLETTER

                            Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so
                            head on over and check it out.
                            http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

                            EXCLUSIVE: CAST INTERVIEW FEATURETTE

                            From Movie web
                            Exclusice cast interview. Interviews with like Robert Picardo, David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell and Jason Momoa to name some. A visit to the set where we get a look at what we can expect coming from season 5.
                            http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08FfG6kZzgODS

                            NEWS

                            Read about Peg and Linzi's visit to Stargate Atlantis
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8426686
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              For Padme and Snow upon request:
                              MODERN JEDI!!!
                              Thanks, those are great.

                              Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Sheesh!

                              I don't think I will ever catch up in here! Yes! It's me, Elfie!

                              Y'all know ya missed me up in this place! I see that there is a hot cap of Teyla from Prodigal, though, I could be very mistaken! It's about time that she had one! I was tired of all the ones of Mckay and Keller, honestly. But, don't take that as bashing, please.

                              Dang! There are way too many birthdays in here in the same week!

                              I know I've missed almost all of them. Forgive me! I still have to be immobile for atleast another 2 weeks. That's right. No walking,driving, stationery bike, nothing. Totally non weight bearing. You know that is killing me! But, it's all worth it in the end,Baby!

                              Who's ready for Prodigal? I know that there can't hardly anyone waiting and wanting to see this eppie at all...

                              I, myself, am not even going to watch it at all! Can you believe that!

                              Now, I still have a ton of posts to catch up on! Don't even mention the fics that I've got to read! I checked the email and I've 1400 of them!

                              Do not worry! Y'all know I can't stay out of this place! I've got to know what is going on and not going on with my fave JT! It's funny that everytime I get to post that no one is ever in the thread.

                              Btw, all the artwork, icons, etc, ROCK the house!

                              Happy Birthday to all of the bday folks up in here! *ducks to avoid Camilita's bat from making contact with head due to the fact, that Elfie forgot to do something for birthday!*

                              Now, show me some love! I want feedbacketh! *cheesy Shakespearian talk, y'all!*



                              OH and Tripwatcher2 ( I think that is the author's name) You need to update Unexpected gift! It seriously rocks! You will continue it! Or, I will have Ronon hunt you down and shoot stun you with his gun! Please update Unexpected Gift! Pretty please with sugar on top! Does it sound like I'm begging now?..... Ya think!

                              And, if haven't read this fic yet! All of y'all better go and read it, or he will do the same to you also!!!

                              Unexpected Gift by tripwatcher2

                              Sorry, I don't have the linkie handy for ya. But it's on ff.net. Get to it! Go read it.....NOW!
                              Elf! (((hugs)))
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                Thanks, those are great.
                                ur welcome!!!
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X