Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Mayra, you are asking me to make you banners when you are capable of making this????WHOA!!! this is Gorgeous!! I have no clue who they are but it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
    LOL! i love your banners Camy! and thank you for the lovely complement!.
    sigpic

    Sig by Camy

    Comment


      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Wooohooo!!! Thanks Blue



      I haven't yet hun, but I'm still planning on it.

      Wow!!! That's a big, but cool task. Whether JT or non-JT.



      Thank hun.



      Very nice!!! Love ImageChef.



      Hee hee.

      What piccy???



      OH thank you hun. Glad you like it.
      This pic
      sig by Cazzblade

      Comment


        Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Have you seen that pic of her in the Teyla thread from Prodigal.

        Spoiler:
        No baby and she looks like a lean mean fighting machine..
        Which picture??? can someone post it!.

        Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        John and Teyla made it through in the Fav Pairing game ... thanks to jtjaforever..



        That was close... thanks to everyone who voted...
        YAY! that was definitely a close one! i'm glad they passed to the next round!.
        sigpic

        Sig by Camy

        Comment


          Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Wooohooo!!! Thanks Blue



          I haven't yet hun, but I'm still planning on it.

          Wow!!! That's a big, but cool task. Whether JT or non-JT.



          Thank hun.



          Very nice!!! Love ImageChef.



          Hee hee.

          What piccy???



          OH thank you hun. Glad you like it.
          Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Which picture??? can someone post it!.



          YAY! that was definitely a close one! i'm glad they passed to the next round!.
          And I shall repost the repost of the post: This pic
          sig by Cazzblade

          Comment


            Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            So far....
            Spoiler:
            Jack has manged to make a enemy without even trying (if he has to try to make an enemy he is not doing his job), Nearly gotten Cam killed, nearly gotten himself killed, and nearly rolled a jeep in the Shangdong Provice of China.... Jack is doing well.

            Also my current word total is 10,364, i'm aimimng for at least 18,000+ before bed tonight! ALSO (Linda & Camy will like this) THERE IS SHEYLA ANGST!! and BLOOD!! lots of it, and Canoe has a death wish now


            ETA: I agree on McCain Palin!!
            Jack better watch it!!
            Spoiler:
            McCain+Palin=the P/VP dream team!!
            Spoiler:
            I hate how Palin has been blasted over stupid and minor things!!


            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            What piccy???
            nvm

            For Padme and Snow upon request:
            MODERN JEDI!!!

            Spoiler:







            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

            Comment


              Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              Jack better watch it!!
              Spoiler:
              McCain+Palin=the P/VP dream team!!
              Spoiler:
              I hate how Palin has been blasted over stupid and minor things!!




              nvm

              For Padme and Snow upon request:
              MODERN JEDI!!!

              Spoiler:







              Hilarious Wow shes got some pair of legs!
              sig by Cazzblade

              Comment


                Made a Teyla/ Rising sig for the activity going on in the Rachel/Teyla Wow thred feel free to join in
                Spoiler:
                sig by Cazzblade

                Comment


                  Another fan fic update this time both fan fics:
                  A Wish Yet To Come

                  Teyla Snatchers sequel to DNA Snatchers, link provided on the Teyla Snatchers page, so be sure you have read that first if you have not. This one is a short update compared to a longer one with A Wish Yet To Come.

                  As usual new stuff after the line and any mistakes are mine so enjoy.
                  Last edited by planet_tv; 03 November 2008, 09:47 PM.

                  Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    *jumps up and down* I LOVE IT...but there's one in particular that I LOVE the most! THANK YOU!
                    Thanks Camy i wasnt sure about the 3rd one as its terrible but im glad you like them and i hope you have had a nice Birthday
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Oh, Gosh...I just love that scene!! I LOVE IT!! I can't get over that scene....to me, it's like that was his baby!!! Thank you!
                      Glad you like it Camy!

                      Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      For Camy
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Untitled.gif
                      Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      Made a Teyla/ Rising sig for the activity going on in the Rachel/Teyla Wow thred feel free to join in
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/rising.gif
                      Those are great!

                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Snowball View Post

                        Read them and they are wonderful
                        I read them and they are awesome ! I was in need of a good teyla/lorne fic. Great Job
                        Thanks missus
                        Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Thank you everyone....my day has been and continues to be a blessing. *sniff* Thank you! You guys are the BEST!
                        Camy I made you a gift But you don't seem to likes it.
                        Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Wow!!! That's a big, but cool task. Whether JT or non-JT.
                        I know! Lol. I'm committed to it now though so...

                        :|
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

                        facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

                        Comment


                          New character tournament, every character will go up against every other character, Killdear is running this one so check her (I think its a her ) post for the rules

                          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

                          Comment


                            JM BLOG UPDATE
                            Spoiler:

                            Mellow Yellow also writes: “ How are you and the other writers approaching writing for SGU, since it seems it will have more character moments/driven story. Will you guys write out what each character is like..kind of like a guide and then get your stories from there or are the characters being developed as the story ideas come out.”

                            Answer: It’s always a little of both.

                            Arctic Goddess writes: “ What are the chances, despite the premise of the new Star Gate series, of past SG characters turning up as guest stars?”

                            Answer: I think it’s likely to happen sooner or later.

                            JJ writes: “Will some SG1 or SGA main cast guest appear on SGU pilot movie?”

                            Answer: Most unlikely.

                            Shirt ’n Tie writes: “Will there be bloopers reel on Season 5 DVD?”

                            Answer: Nope.

                            Linda Gagne writes: “I do find it funny that people here are still wondering who canceled SGA. That said, I do believe SCIFI would of kept a sixth season and it is my guess that is why they were thrown the bone of having the SGA movie air on SCIFI before it goes to DVD (they say it will show there first). There are two players left to blame here and those who are perceptive can figure it out.”

                            Answer: That’s some mighty shaky logic.

                            Halo Luver writes: “1. Is there a reason for everyone speaking English and having the same accent in the Pegasus galaxy? Don’t say “translator nanites!”

                            2. If there isn’t a reason, how come nobody thought to have the peoples of Pegasus have different languages?”

                            Answer: But it is the translator nanites. And we happen to hear a particular language and accent because we are taking in the perspective of our English-speaking explorers. If we followed a French team off-world, they would encounter French-speaking aliens with funny accents.

                            Derek writes: “why cant it be a web cast for season six just to kind of tie up the cool stuff that the movie wouldn`t have time for ?”

                            Answer: It wouldn’t make financial sense to produce episodes for the web.

                            Tamijb writes: “Will the new alien race that was seen in Deadleaus Variations be seen in SGU?”

                            Answer: Unlikely.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              New character tournament, every character will go up against every other character, Killdear is running this one so check her (I think its a her ) post for the rules

                              Thanks for the link...will put it up on my post later when I get home...

                              On page 3 there is the list of 16 rounds where each round has two characters up against eachother.. and you choose which one of them you want to give the vote to... just copy the list and let's take an example..there is one where Vala is up against John..if you want to give the point to Vala just erase John's name or if you wanna give the point to John you just erase Vala's name.. doing that you don't need to remember or write down the names to write into your list that will consist of 16 names.. just watch how others have done it and I'm sure you will figure it out
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                HAPPY B-DAY CAMY!!!!!
                                Here's some cake!!
                                http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...project007.jpg
                                That looks so yummmy.

                                Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Great job hun.

                                Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                This pic
                                Thanks Snow.
                                Prodical pic
                                Spoiler:
                                I hope that this is not after everything is over and she's PO'd because Michael got away.


                                Great job!!

                                Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Made a Teyla/ Rising sig for the activity going on in the Rachel/Teyla Wow thred feel free to join in
                                You're on a roll hun. Awesome job.

                                Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                                Another fan fic update this time both fan fics:
                                A Wish Yet To Come

                                Teyla Snatchers sequel to DNA Snatchers, link provided on the Teyla Snatchers page, so be sure you have read that first if you have not. This one is a short update compared to a longer one with A Wish Yet To Come.

                                As usual new stuff after the line and any mistakes are mine so enjoy.
                                Boy, you've been busy Planet!! Thanks for the update.

                                Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Thanks missus

                                Camy I made you a gift But you don't seem to likes it.


                                I know! Lol. I'm committed to it now though so...

                                :|
                                That's what you get for opening you're mouth.

                                Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                New character tournament, every character will go up against every other character, Killdear is running this one so check her (I think its a her ) post for the rules
                                Thanks for the heads up Cazz.

                                Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                JM BLOG UPDATE
                                Spoiler:

                                Mellow Yellow also writes: “ How are you and the other writers approaching writing for SGU, since it seems it will have more character moments/driven story. Will you guys write out what each character is like..kind of like a guide and then get your stories from there or are the characters being developed as the story ideas come out.”

                                Answer: It’s always a little of both.

                                Arctic Goddess writes: “ What are the chances, despite the premise of the new Star Gate series, of past SG characters turning up as guest stars?”

                                Answer: I think it’s likely to happen sooner or later.

                                JJ writes: “Will some SG1 or SGA main cast guest appear on SGU pilot movie?”

                                Answer: Most unlikely.

                                Shirt ’n Tie writes: “Will there be bloopers reel on Season 5 DVD?”

                                Answer: Nope.

                                Linda Gagne writes: “I do find it funny that people here are still wondering who canceled SGA. That said, I do believe SCIFI would of kept a sixth season and it is my guess that is why they were thrown the bone of having the SGA movie air on SCIFI before it goes to DVD (they say it will show there first). There are two players left to blame here and those who are perceptive can figure it out.”

                                Answer: That’s some mighty shaky logic.

                                Halo Luver writes: “1. Is there a reason for everyone speaking English and having the same accent in the Pegasus galaxy? Don’t say “translator nanites!”

                                2. If there isn’t a reason, how come nobody thought to have the peoples of Pegasus have different languages?”

                                Answer: But it is the translator nanites. And we happen to hear a particular language and accent because we are taking in the perspective of our English-speaking explorers. If we followed a French team off-world, they would encounter French-speaking aliens with funny accents.

                                Derek writes: “why cant it be a web cast for season six just to kind of tie up the cool stuff that the movie wouldn`t have time for ?”

                                Answer: It wouldn’t make financial sense to produce episodes for the web.

                                Tamijb writes: “Will the new alien race that was seen in Deadleaus Variations be seen in SGU?”

                                Answer: Unlikely.

                                Thanks MrsB for the update.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X