Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    A fic then

All you do is make it purple, or silver.. you know, Christmassy colours. It means you won't GET anything either if you don't sign up. And just think of all the wonderful things you could request
    *sigh* Have you been taking lessons from YC or something

But I ain't doing a fic It takes me to write part of the RR

Oh ok, Um I need time to think what to put down on your request sheet thingy Um if you don't get a PM from me in the next few day please remind me cause my memorys like mince Cazz has to remind me to vote in the icon thing sometimes
    sigpic

Comment

Your welcome WP, glad you liked your gift!

Wow!!! i just got home from work and a definitely missed a lot but i just wanted to say awesome artwork Cazz, MrsB, TF, Donna, Linda, Sci and i truly hope i didn't miss anyone, just so much great artwork!

Snowball, loved your MP and LOL! your fic Rocked!...Hilarious and sweet at the same time!.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yep you showed me it one time
        Actually that was Li not me personally but I like it too, in fact I have the full size popster hanging framed on my wall over my bed (I also have the Bride with White Hairmovie poster right next to it!) Oh, also another little piece of Is It Enough for you
        Spoiler:
        John snapped back to the present as Xiao repeated herself,. “Well? How many times do we have to do this John Sheppard?” The woman looked peeved at having to teach him.He was worse then students that thought they knew things that she did not. But apparently each one learned the hard way of her teaching skills, the hard painful way. Yet Sheppard was a new student, one that wanted to learn, not to talk back, him being a soldier made it seemingly better for the dark haired, battle scarred woman. Who to John seemed normal as a human could be, but then again since living on Atlantis for six years, normal is in the eye of the beholder. Which sadly was proved to be wrong, many times. And John figured that his teacher could prove him wrong as to who she truly was.

Seeing her angered stern look John said simply, “Not much longer, I leave for home tomrrow afternoon. So, another twenty four hours it seems.” He said. Not knowing that Xiao Sha herself would actually be going with him to Atlantis, where she was born tweleve thousand years ago. In a reality paralell to his own. “So, that said, what say we continue your lecturing me and me moaning and groaning?” John said, which earned him a kick in the ribs. Without thinking it John swung his staff towards his teacher, she jumped over the thing as it missed her feet by half a meter or more.
        Hehehe I can't help but say that John is asking for a good beating from Xiao.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hi everybody !
          wow I missed so much but I saw so awesome fanart it's breathtaking you were grea you're even better.

I hope I didn't miss too much but I know it's a birthday period so I hope I missed any.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WP !
          I hope you'll like it

Spoiler:

And it's time yet for me to go but I will be here again more often like before so see you tomorrow
          Hi asgard!!! Sorry I missed you

Love the sig Sci!

Linda's sig... Iz dead...

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Wow!!! i just got home from work and a definitely missed a lot but i just wanted to say awesome artwork Cazz, MrsB, TF, Donna, Linda, Sci and i truly hope i didn't miss anyone, just so much great artwork!

Snowball, loved your MP and LOL! your fic Rocked!...Hilarious and sweet at the same time!.
            Thanks Mayra

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Actually that was Li not me personally but I like it too, in fact I have the full size popster hanging framed on my wall over my bed (I also have the Bride with White Hairmovie poster right next to it!) Oh, also another little piece of Is It Enough for you
            Spoiler:
            John snapped back to the present as Xiao repeated herself,. “Well? How many times do we have to do this John Sheppard?” The woman looked peeved at having to teach him.He was worse then students that thought they knew things that she did not. But apparently each one learned the hard way of her teaching skills, the hard painful way. Yet Sheppard was a new student, one that wanted to learn, not to talk back, him being a soldier made it seemingly better for the dark haired, battle scarred woman. Who to John seemed normal as a human could be, but then again since living on Atlantis for six years, normal is in the eye of the beholder. Which sadly was proved to be wrong, many times. And John figured that his teacher could prove him wrong as to who she truly was.

Seeing her angered stern look John said simply, “Not much longer, I leave for home tomrrow afternoon. So, another twenty four hours it seems.” He said. Not knowing that Xiao Sha herself would actually be going with him to Atlantis, where she was born tweleve thousand years ago. In a reality paralell to his own. “So, that said, what say we continue your lecturing me and me moaning and groaning?” John said, which earned him a kick in the ribs. Without thinking it John swung his staff towards his teacher, she jumped over the thing as it missed her feet by half a meter or more.
            Hehehe I can't help but say that John is asking for a good beating from Xiao.
            Oh of course it was...Well I did say I have a bad memory mmm nice part Kitty......Oh when do we get to the
            Spoiler:
            lots and lots of bloooooooooooooooooooood....What, I'm not impatient

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Love the sig Sci!

I killed Cazz
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
              Hey guys!! Missed you too! I've been good, tired, but good.

Would you consider watching the ENTIRE season 2 in two days straight drowning? lol
              I like your D/L sig by the way I hope to see more of that pairing in the current season!
              *lol* Yeah I guess that truly qualify is drowning in epis... you're like me...I can watch a lot in serious little time...I LOVE that show..just saw the most recent epi from season 5...had me laughing like crazy..

thanks...yeah I love my two sigs..and yes I would love to see more of that pairing in this season as well...

Love the sig Sci!

Cazz??????? you okay
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I saw Blue gave link to the character one...so I'm giving out the one for the pairing..next round on board...

Vote for your top 8 favorites
                Stargate Atlantis Pairing Tournament
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=11
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yep that's what I do....Oh when cazz was helping me with TF's pressie I figured out I can use the effects and stuff on the text Yeah I know I can be slow at times I didn't know you could do that...Cazz has created a monster

Yep you showed me it one time
                  Hee hee. Well, keep it up.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post

Thanks hun. I hope you will be here tomorrow for you pressies.

Love the sig Sci!

Linda's sig... Iz dead..
                  Thanks Cazz.

I know !! She needs to put warnings on those kinds of things.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  *lol* Yeah I guess that truly qualify is drowning in epis... you're like me...I can watch a lot in serious little time...I LOVE that show..just saw the most recent epi from season 5...had me laughing like crazy..

thanks...yeah I love my two sigs..and yes I would love to see more of that pairing in this season as well...

Cazz??????? you okay

Gotta be because of Linda's Shep Whump sig.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    I know !! She needs to put warnings on those kinds of things.

Gotta be because of Linda's Shep Whump sig.
                    And again....Pressie for Elfie isn't enough warning for ya
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh of course it was...Well I did say I have a bad memory mmm nice part Kitty......Oh when do we get to the
                      Spoiler:
                      It is coming, I too am wondering where it is, but it is coming! Brusies aren't enough ey? OK fine then..... JACK, PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS WE ARE GOING EXPRESS ON THIS ONE!!!

Jack: WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

For an idea of what Jack looks like think Mushu having a brother......

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Normal is in the eye of the beholder..... major oucho to happen for that Sheppy!! major oucho!!

Comment

*crawls back from oblivion*

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Normal is in the eye of the beholder..... major oucho to happen for that Sheppy!! major oucho!!
                            Awesome....Well no rush cause I'll be going to bed soon
                            sigpic

Comment

*crawls back from oblivion*

Oh PHEW.....I thought I killed you....I don't know what I'd do without you I need you to help me with birthday sigs But hopefully no more till November
                              sigpic

Comment

I finished uploading the caps for Outsiders
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X