John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! I had a church thing yesturday and today I had water arobics . the sub was a little sadist but at least she was a bombshell! anyway WTF happened to the slogan thing? did we give up? just curious.
    Last I heard O-Ra was working on one for us. What was that Emily used to say about us? That could be it.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I call it jealosy. http://img91.exs.cx/img91/822/teylashep1dw.jpg what do you think?
      I think ouch. That was cold, but true.

He DOES always make time for her.

There's gonna be a fight about that, I can see it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
        I think ouch. That was cold, but true.

He DOES always make time for her.

There's gonna be a fight about that, I can see it now.
        I hope not!

I can't think of a more tedious storyline!

Let's just hope that PTB keep us all happy huh?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          I hope not!

"There's been a few punches...." (something like that anyway. )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

hmm a cat fight between liz and teyla... hmmm fighin over johns afffections
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                hmm a cat fight between liz and teyla... hmmm fighin over johns afffections
                I see it happening soonthat's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                  I hope not!

Not as a full episode, but as a tidbit in the background.

Besides. They are both mature women, and any dissagreement between them would be short. And it wouldn't change things much, because I don't think Liz trusts Teyla even now.

More like tolerates her.

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                    They are both mature women, and any dissagreement between them would be short. And it wouldn't change things much, because I don't think Liz trusts Teyla even now.

More like tolerates her.
                    still be fun to watch OH! or write into fanfic!

Comment

still be fun to watch OH! or write into fanfic!
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                        Last I heard O-Ra was working on one for us. What was that Emily used to say about us? That could be it.

what did i used to say???

as for that fight over his affections... well i don't see it happening... though does anyone remember torri's comment in the (was it mid-season) lowdown on that topic lol... she's a femslasher at heart

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          what did i used to say???

as for that fight over his affections... well i don't see it happening... though does anyone remember torri's comment in the (was it mid-season) lowdown on that topic lol... she's a femslasher at heart
                          Something about Shepmagans, I don't remember.

That's what I was quoting. Not that exact part though, But some of it.

Comment

well i don't remember either!! unless you mean me always saying that we're a small yet fiercely loyal bunch

i missed your quote!! also when she said something along the lines of "thing is, she actually likes teyla... maybe the two of them'll go off..." she then made some comment about that being a whole different thing... can't remember exactly what she said though but i certainly didn't expect her to say it so it was kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              well i don't remember either!! unless you mean me always saying that we're a small yet fiercely loyal bunch

i missed your quote!! also when she said something along the lines of "thing is, she actually likes teyla... maybe the two of them'll go off..." she then made some comment about that being a whole different thing... can't remember exactly what she said though but i certainly didn't expect her to say it so it was kinda funny
                              Yeah, that's it!

I think she said "thing is, she actually likes teyla... maybe the two of them'll go off, oh wait another show again, sorry."

Comment

ok, if you want that to be a slogan i certainly wouldn't mind

and yeah... that sounds right

Comment

Working...
                                X