Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Hi everybody !
    OMG OMG OMG ! Ist here any Eric calleigh shipper here I so need to share my joy. I hope I won't be disapointed. We so need something like this in JT but their history isn't exactly the same even if we had the same INVISIBLE TRIANGLE ? Perhaps there is more link than I thought lol

FRINGE
    Spoiler:
    I repeat my question lol In fact the first scenes really shocked me yet I'm a fan of Lost and all so are the next scenes this bad or was it just the introduction ?

I try to catch with you
    Sad to say but no I'm not a Eric/Calleigh shipper ...hell I don't even watch CSI Miami that is how aweful I find that one these days.. I'm fully a CSI NY chick but I'm glad you might have gotten something you like...whatever that is.. *lol*

Sanctuary
    Spoiler:
    I loved this serie even if I was scared at first I don't know if you remember this kid with a beast in his abdomen lol. but after I feel better and I liked the psy that she recruits he so made me think of Daniel the first time I saw him. On the other end I don't know what to think of her I like her character better with time but not a fan of her girl Avril Lavigne in ado crisis isn't really my fun lol

And here finally the link of my first and probably only vis because I started it at least 6 times and the results isn't the one that I prefered but the only one not too bad and which worked lol

Edit : I just realised something this isn't the good one because in theend the first OHHHHHHHHHHHH was when Daniel was hit and there is things who aren't good. I erased the bad one
    Your only one and might be last video... no no..don't even think that... it was a good vid... really it was.. and I do hope you keep up doing them..
    Spoiler:
    And the whole thing with starting it over 6 times and being picky and wanting it to be what you want it to be...trust me I know that feel all to well... try..let's say my John Sheppard video..the one that is based on Common Ground.. well try sitting with that one for 2 weeks.. horrible long nights with a comp and program that did nothing but cut my off over and over like a hundred times.. being stubborn as hell sitting up to like 5 in the mornings with a major headache.. wanting the damn thing done before I get shut down from my video program for the never ending thing it seemed..

To do a vid...it may take a lot of time.. and if you want it to be good you will have to put effort into it.. that's what vidders do...and then let me tell you I know all about that pesky "being your own worst critic syndrome" all to well too.*lol*.. we tend to think our own stuff isn't good enough but it's what others think that we should be happy about.. it's the biggest honour to have people look at your videos/artwork/fics and everything else..and hell at times there can be those times where you even get nominated in an online award.. and that is just the icing on the cake.. if you don't win fine..but you know you can be pround your things got nominated...

So take pride in that you made your first video.. I know that dread feeling all to well... I still have the pesky self syndrome and I've done like over 50 videos of different things *lol* so don't put yourself down..enjoy what you do and enjoy even more the reward

Cazz - Got to say I thought your video was great as well
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Not long till SGA is on.....Guess what ep it is
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Sad to say but no I'm not a Eric/Calleigh shipper ...hell I don't even watch CSI Miami that is how aweful I find that one these days.. I'm fully a CSI NY chick but I'm glad you might have gotten something you like...whatever that is.. *lol*

Your only one and might be last video... no no..don't even think that... it was a good vid... really it was.. and I do hope you keep up doing them..
        Spoiler:
        And the whole thing with starting it over 6 times and being picky and wanting it to be what you want it to be...trust me I know that feel all to well... try..let's say my John Sheppard video..the one that is based on Common Ground.. well try sitting with that one for 2 weeks.. horrible long nights with a comp and program that did nothing but cut my off over and over like a hundred times.. being stubborn as hell sitting up to like 5 in the mornings with a major headache.. wanting the damn thing done before I get shut down from my video program for the never ending thing it seemed..

To do a vid...it may take a lot of time.. and if you want it to be good you will have to put effort into it.. that's what vidders do...and then let me tell you I know all about that pesky "being your own worst critic syndrome" all to well too... we tend to think our own stuff isn't good enough but it's what others think that we should be happy about.. it's the biggest honour to have people look at your videos/artwork/fics and everything else..and hell at times there can be those times where you even get nominated in an online award.. and that is just the icing on the cake.. if you don't win fine..but you know you can be pround your things got nominated...

So take pride in that you made your first video.. I know that dread feeling all to well... I still have the pesky self syndrome and I've done like pver 50 videos of different things *lol* so don't put yourself down..enjoy what you do and enjoy even more the reward

Cazz - Got to say I thought your video was great as well
        I don't watch Miami because i don't like David Caruso
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          AWESOME!!! *high five*
          THANK YOU! *low five*

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I don't think we have a break. We only have Monday(well the kids do) for Columbus Day.
          Ah... too bad.

CONGRATULATIONS it's awesome
          Thank you!!
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey...I'm watching SGA on sky 1 and they've still got the full intro

Sky 1 rocks
            sigpic

Comment

Sky 1 does rock Is it The Queen?
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Sky 1 does rock Is it The Queen?
                Yep
                sigpic

Comment

My goodness this thread has died a death.

Where be we all?

I'm so boooorrred and museless Entertain me!

Comment

My goodness this thread has died a death.

Where be we all?

I'm so boooorrred and museless Entertain me!
                    I was watching The Queen Now I'm back and everyone else is gone

Um entertain you *scratches head*
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm here then I'm not here... I'm having several sites up at the same time in different windows..I tend to end up reading lots of fics at the moment and going through spoiler specualtions on another place for another show... and then GW is so damn slow I end up running around other places when this one loads and then I tend to forget this for a while... just doing the darn links takes like forever for me these days..it's like pulling teeth with this place..that is how slow it is...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        I'm here then I'm not here... I'm having several sites up at the same time in different windows..I tend to end up reading lots of fics at the moment and going through spoiler specualtions on another place for another show... and then GW is so damn slow I end up running around other places when this one loads and then I tend to forget this for a while... just doing the darn links takes like forever for me these days..it's like pulling teeth with this place..that is how slow it is...
                        I fixed my slowness Ok that didn't sound right
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi guys I've missed all of you. Haven't been able to post as much as i would have liked for the past four days but i have had pretty hectic days. Let me try and summarize it as much as i can :

Spoiler:
                          Went to party with future hubby (i am not flipping anyone off, finger just got lazy when flashing the peace sign.

Doggy got sick, was throwing up all over the place had to nurse him back to health

Went with sister to animal shelter to get her a cat

Helped Doggy and kitty get along

Despite all of that im back now.
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            I was watching The Queen Now I'm back and everyone else is gone

Um entertain you *scratches head*
                            Spoiler:
                            Teehee

Comment

In a chat with Wedjatqi about Season 5 and Kanaan I came up with this...
                              Spoiler:
                              As for Kanaan. I really, really had high hopes for him. As a plot device, to be a baddie. But after S&R I had hoped he'd prove himself worthy of Teyla but he's really not. Teyla doesn't need someone who will bow to her every whim. She needs someone who challenges her. Even if that person ends up not being John I'd be... all right... with it just so long as it wasn't him. Hell, have her run off and marry a Prince from another world... so long as he can challenge her!!

But in both respects I've been disappointed. As a plot device, he fizzled out. As Teyla's man, he didn't inspire.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Hi guys I've missed all of you. Haven't been able to post as much as i would have liked for the past four days but i have had pretty hectic days. Let me try and summarize it as much as i can :

Spoiler:
                                Went to party with future hubby (i am not flipping anyone off, finger just got lazy when flashing the peace sign.

Doggy got sick, was throwing up all over the place had to nurse him back to health

Went with sister to animal shelter to get her a cat

Helped Doggy and kitty get along

Despite all of that im back now.
                                awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....ain't they just cuties....I'm talking about the cat and dog

Teehee
                                Thought that would have scarred you for life....But us Scots are made of sterner stuff

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X