John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick post to say hi!!!!

be back tomorrow Aus time to check on full posts!

Catch ya!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Extremely slow day in the thread today so i made some MP's: Warning anti-keller ones in there too:

Spoiler:

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I don't mind about the scenery. I want to see you two together. I think it's awesome that you are related and that you got to go to China!!
        I have a shot of us two twogether, but i'll keep it to myself I think i have a different shot though of us both, I'll have to check though.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

is it just me or is gateworld going slow for everyone else
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I came to post a few links from the Homepage
            http://www.lvrj.com/blogs/vegasvoice...Hollywood.html

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/1...ntisi_mo.shtml
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              My laptop is has a pretty crisp display--not the best colors, but lots of detail.

Goodnight, TF! I keep forgetting about the timezone thing.
              LOL! Well, good for you.

Ha, it's not that easy to forget for me... 6 hours!!

Why do you think it stunk? It must be doubt myself day.

Hee hee. I have young eyes too, but I still couldn't see it.
              *shrug* I dunno... Didn't think it was any good. I just layered some random pics in the background, hoping it would look a little more interesting.

LOL, yeah me too. Hell, I knew what it said, and I still couldn't read it!!
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                *gasp* nice!! I need to update the bones in the city. bad.

thank you Scifan. now I know who makes that lovely Savin' Me vid!! (which I'm watcing, along withthis.)

he he!!
                Thanks hun.
                I still need to read the 2nd chapter.

You're welcome.

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                So I am on topic...
                Spoiler:
                What do you guys and gals believe/want to happen when Teyla believes she has lost John? How about when she inevitably discovers he isn't dead?
                FC:
                Spoiler:
                Well,from what I've seen in the trailer by Scifi, it looks like Teyla is leading others up the gate stair way with flash lights and there's also a clip where she looks behind her and looks in anguish. I think that probably after the every exploses. I have a feeling that she'll be somewhat emotional about it she'll keep herself in check.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                I have a question...
                Spoiler:
                In FC, in THE scene when John tells Teyla to leave the gateroom at the end and he says "Teyla, Please" his mouth moves after that as if saying something else. I have watched it over and over and I cannot figure it out. Has anyone else seen the same thing????
                I kept looking,but I didn't see anything. Sorry hun.

This site has been so slow the past few days----what is going on??and
                I have extremely fast internet.
                I haven't had any problems, but I heard others complaining the other day.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                quick post to say hi!!!!

be back tomorrow Aus time to check on full posts!

Catch ya!
                He hun!! Don't forget to check on your presents later

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                I have a shot of us two twogether, but i'll keep it to myself I think i have a different shot though of us both, I'll have to check though.
                Ok hun.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Thanks for the links Donna.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                LOL! Well, good for you.

Ha, it's not that easy to forget for me... 6 hours!!

*shrug* I dunno... Didn't think it was any good. I just layered some random pics in the background, hoping it would look a little more interesting.

LOL, yeah me too. Hell, I knew what it said, and I still couldn't read it!!
                Stop doubting yourself. You did awesome.

Comment

JM BLOG pics from finale:http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-no-spoilers/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    Thanks MrsB.

I missed you yesterday. I was waiting for you to delurk.
                    I hope all is well.

I have 3 Non-JT sigs in my rotation: Smallville, Fringe and Heroes.

Comment

Sci - OT
                      Spoiler:

Hey dude! How's it going? Been sick this week, both me and MrB, but I did write yesterday saying your ficlet was bomb! You must have missed it ya nut. Your Fringe sig I can see right now and its awesome of course. Do I have to ask if you ship Peter/Olivia or is it just a given?

Comment

Sci - OT
                        Spoiler:

Hey dude! How's it going? Been sick this week, both me and MrB, but I did write yesterday saying your ficlet was bomb! You must have missed it ya nut. Your Fringe sig I can see right now and its awesome of course. Do I have to ask if you ship Peter/Olivia or is it just a given?
                        I'm sorry hun. I did miss it.

Spoiler:
                        Sorry to hear that you and MrB are sick. I hope you get better soon. Hopefully he's not the men in my house and the think that they are dying.

I can see them together in the future. I think they will make a cute couple. I really liked this weeks ep. Peter seems to open up more to Walter and his weird world.

I was not expecting Scot to be back though.

I was debating to do my sig with a spoiler twist, but I know that Donna hasn't see it yet, so I won't ruin it. I have to try to watch the first half of Monday's ep. I missed it.

A new twist on Sylar. Wow!!!

Comment

Gooooood afternoon my loves How are we? Do you know how good it is to be bck at uni? How's life? Not had much time for writing but I will get back to it soon. Have got three books to read before the end of the week, never mind the secondary reading I need to do as well.

Missing anything?
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Sci OT Heroes/Fringe spoilers

Spoiler:
                            Nope, I'm the complainer in our house lol

Yeah as much as I ship Peter/Olivia, Walter is such a riot, he's definitely the coolest character. Hopefully, with her undead boyfriend coming back will cause some tension for Peter/Olivia.

LOL for Sylar. I was telling Mayra the other day how glad I am he's staying a bad guy though cuz he would have stunk as a good guy!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Gooooood afternoon my loves How are we? Do you know how good it is to be bck at uni? How's life? Not had much time for writing but I will get back to it soon. Have got three books to read before the end of the week, never mind the secondary reading I need to do as well.

Missing anything?
                              Hey Laura!!!

I don't think you missed anything. Donna left a few links you might want check out though.

Sci OT Heroes/Fringe spoilers

Spoiler:
                              Nope, I'm the complainer in our house lol

Yeah as much as I ship Peter/Olivia, Walter is such a riot, he's definitely the coolest character. Hopefully, with her undead boyfriend coming back will cause some tension for Peter/Olivia.

LOL for Sylar. I was telling Mayra the other day how glad I am he's staying a bad guy though cuz he would have stunk as a good guy!
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              So, does that mean that MrB is taking good care of you.

I love Walter and I agree that he's a riot. He definately makes the show. He was kinda crazy in LOTR too.

We'll see about Sylar as time goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                                Hi all hope you've all been ok since i was last here as for me I'm ok I've been really busy these past few days and right now i have a bit of a cold.

I hope your enjoying Season 5 i saw Whispers Tuesday (good episode i thought) which also means The Queen is next which is great i can't wait to see it hopefully it's a good Ep with some nice JT Scenes.

I see some people talking about how they got they're user-name well mine is pretty simple the Wraith part is because i love the Wraith especially the Queens and as for the lord part.

Well i don't know why i choose that i guess it just sounded cool and for those that are interested my real name is Chris if any of you want to call me that from now on you can.

Well i think I'm going to go back to bed watch some Atlantis Eps and maybe some Bones Eps to i seem to be addicted to that show.

Bye everyone!
                                Dang i mised you

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                Speaking of CSI NY, if you watch CBS on Saturday nights, around 10:30-11:00, they play re-runs of CSI and Da Vincis Inquest...
                                Well i would watch CBS.....If i lived in the states

This site has been so slow the past few days----what is going on??and
                                I have extremely fast internet.
                                Yeah it's only affecting some of us for some reason...Darren and co are looking into it!

Love em!

is it just me or is gateworld going slow for everyone else
                                It only some of us it's affecting!

Thanks Donna...Oh no....If JM and PM are writing the movie you know what that means, don't you........You may as well stay at home Rachel!

I'm not looking...Nope not looking *covers eyes*

Thanks MrsB.

I missed you yesterday. I was waiting for you to delurk.
                                I hope all is well.

I have 3 Non-JT sigs in my rotation: Smallville, Fringe and Heroes.
                                Oh talking about Fringe...It starts here on Sunday..Is it any good?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X