• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Man!!! It's so slow in here today

Happy Birthday October Kiddies!!!

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Part 1

Spoiler:
    As John gets out of his bed he releases a small moan. His body is beginning to feel its age and the idea of him reaching a new milestone for his birthday didn’t help either. He was promised by his team mates that they wouldn’t make a big idea of it, but he saw the glint in Ronon’s eyes and the smirk on
    Rodney’s face. Teyla just gave him a sympathetic smile.

He knows that forty isn’t really old, but all the battles, beatings and stress for the past five years have definitely not made it easy. He sighs as he looks in the mirror and sees the bags under his eyes, the wrinkles in various places on his face and the grey in his hair. Then he huffs as he smirks and remembers a remark that Teyla had said a few days back.

----------

Rodney started pointing out all of John’s flaws, including his grey hair and Teyla quickly dismissed him and tried to make John feel better, Ronon was too busy trying not to laugh.

“Do not listen to them John,” as she shot them a disagreeable look. “I think it makes you more handsome.”

John was about to make a snide comment, since he thought she was just saying it to humor him, but then he saw her smile. He knew right then she was being genuine.

“Why, thank you for that Teyla,” he said with a flirtatious smile.

Rodney rolls his eyes, “I can’t believe this. Even as you get older, women still think you’re good looking. I get older and all I get is….”

John raises an eyebrow while he waits patiently for Rodney to finish. Teyla and Ronon grin as they wait as well.

Rodney clears his throat, “Never mind.”

Rodney makes an excuse that he needs to go somewhere and the rest of them leave to go to the infirmary.

----------

John feels fortunate that today is going to be an easy day. Ronon, Teyla and Keller are off world helping a sick village and Rodney is planning to do more research into Janus’ lab. So, he has the whole day to do some golf, video games and listen to some music.

The last thing he wants to think about is his birthday coming up in a few days and full day of “fun” should guarantee it. Unfortunately, he gets bored fairly quickly without his friends and decides to go to the lab to see how Rodney is doing.
    ----------

As John walks into the once secret lab, he sees Rodney and Radek looking at the different equipments and finding whatever research they can in Janus’ files.

“How’s it going?” John asks.

Rodney sighs, “Slow. Some of Janus’ notes are vague about what these things are and others just say that he had to stop using it without a reason why.”

“There’s also a mention of a device that he made. It had something to do with improving ones vitality, but we haven’t found it yet,” Radek interjects.

“Maybe he got rid of it or it got stolen,” John suggests.

“Noooo, I have a feeling it’s here, but maybe in another secret area,” Rodney responds. He gives John a curious look. “I thought you were going to spend your day doing a bunch of you games and stuff.”

“Yeah, well I changed my mind,” John answers plainly.

As John crosses the room to look at some odd symbols on one of the walls, a platform underneath him activates and raises him up with it.

“Um, Rodney,” he says nervously.

“Oh,” Radek simply remarks.

“What did you do?” Rodney barks.

“Nothing, I was just walking to see that wall over there and as I crossed the room, this thing came on,” John responds innocently.

Before Rodney could ask John to get down, a beam encompasses him. Shortly after, the platform descends and John collapse to the floor. Rodney calls for a medical team and he is rushed to the infirmary.

Once John gets to the infirmary, he wakes up. The tests can’t find anything wrong and John says that he feels fine. He says that he hasn’t this good in ages. Rodney wants to try the device as well, but Radek points out what happened to him last time and suggest some caution.
    Interesting fic sci......When's the next part I'm not impatient
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Interesting fic sci......When's the next part I'm not impatient
      Hee hee. Maybe tonight after I make supper, otherwise, I have tomorrow off so I can do it then.

Comment

Man!!! It's so slow in here today

Happy Birthday October Kiddies!!!

Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Part 1

Spoiler:
        As John gets out of his bed he releases a small moan. His body is beginning to feel its age and the idea of him reaching a new milestone for his birthday didn’t help either. He was promised by his team mates that they wouldn’t make a big idea of it, but he saw the glint in Ronon’s eyes and the smirk on
        Rodney’s face. Teyla just gave him a sympathetic smile.

He knows that forty isn’t really old, but all the battles, beatings and stress for the past five years have definitely not made it easy. He sighs as he looks in the mirror and sees the bags under his eyes, the wrinkles in various places on his face and the grey in his hair. Then he huffs as he smirks and remembers a remark that Teyla had said a few days back.

----------

Rodney started pointing out all of John’s flaws, including his grey hair and Teyla quickly dismissed him and tried to make John feel better, Ronon was too busy trying not to laugh.

“Do not listen to them John,” as she shot them a disagreeable look. “I think it makes you more handsome.”

John was about to make a snide comment, since he thought she was just saying it to humor him, but then he saw her smile. He knew right then she was being genuine.

“Why, thank you for that Teyla,” he said with a flirtatious smile.

Rodney rolls his eyes, “I can’t believe this. Even as you get older, women still think you’re good looking. I get older and all I get is….”

John raises an eyebrow while he waits patiently for Rodney to finish. Teyla and Ronon grin as they wait as well.

Rodney clears his throat, “Never mind.”

Rodney makes an excuse that he needs to go somewhere and the rest of them leave to go to the infirmary.

----------

John feels fortunate that today is going to be an easy day. Ronon, Teyla and Keller are off world helping a sick village and Rodney is planning to do more research into Janus’ lab. So, he has the whole day to do some golf, video games and listen to some music.

The last thing he wants to think about is his birthday coming up in a few days and full day of “fun” should guarantee it. Unfortunately, he gets bored fairly quickly without his friends and decides to go to the lab to see how Rodney is doing.
        ----------

As John walks into the once secret lab, he sees Rodney and Radek looking at the different equipments and finding whatever research they can in Janus’ files.

“How’s it going?” John asks.

Rodney sighs, “Slow. Some of Janus’ notes are vague about what these things are and others just say that he had to stop using it without a reason why.”

“There’s also a mention of a device that he made. It had something to do with improving ones vitality, but we haven’t found it yet,” Radek interjects.

“Maybe he got rid of it or it got stolen,” John suggests.

“Noooo, I have a feeling it’s here, but maybe in another secret area,” Rodney responds. He gives John a curious look. “I thought you were going to spend your day doing a bunch of you games and stuff.”

“Yeah, well I changed my mind,” John answers plainly.

As John crosses the room to look at some odd symbols on one of the walls, a platform underneath him activates and raises him up with it.

“Um, Rodney,” he says nervously.

“Oh,” Radek simply remarks.

“What did you do?” Rodney barks.

“Nothing, I was just walking to see that wall over there and as I crossed the room, this thing came on,” John responds innocently.

Before Rodney could ask John to get down, a beam encompasses him. Shortly after, the platform descends and John collapse to the floor. Rodney calls for a medical team and he is rushed to the infirmary.

Once John gets to the infirmary, he wakes up. The tests can’t find anything wrong and John says that he feels fine. He says that he hasn’t this good in ages. Rodney wants to try the device as well, but Radek points out what happened to him last time and suggest some caution.
        I love it You so definitely have to continue it
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Hi everybody!
          I've just returned from work I'm really tired and deceived *sighs* but it's always great to come in here sadly I haven't a lt of time

I haven't saw it thank you so much You're so nice

Thank you so much

I would love to see it please

LOL thank you so much you know hpow to lighten my day lol it was too fun I love it

Thank you so much HUGS

The poor ...but it's really fun

I haven't time right now and I don't want to fly on your story so I'll read it later but for sure I can't wait to read it

It's so beautiful awesome

Thank you so much

Great I hope I'll have time

You're too nice thank you somuch

I'm so sorry Ididn't understood but I think thanks

Thanks for the link

I can't wait to read it and I wasn't sure to have understood but CONGRATULATIONS it's so great newsz HUGS

They are awesome

So beautiful how can you make so many artwork and they are all so great

Thanks for the link

Beautiful my fav group and one of my fav song and I love the second one it's totally awesome
          Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Both are really beautiful they bring something differetn not sure if I can choose I love them bpth

I LOVE this one it's fantastic it's just too great and my post disappear but your sig on SJ are stunning it's so beautiful

And since I came for this I didn't want to miss it HAPPY BIRTHDAY LJ !!

I hope you'll like it
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Ha! Love those...

--

Linda - Beautiful Queen sig! I like the first one best.
          And Lea, wow - 5 awesome sigs! I love all of them. Wonderful job!

--

Happy Birthday LandJ!

I hope you like it.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/LandJ.jpg[/IMG]
          Thanks Asgard
          Tf that is really Beautiful
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

TeylaFan, love the sig you made for LJ It's beautiful.

For some reason my quotey button is no worky.
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Title: Meridian
              Summary: He found that despite his protestations, he was glad of her company.
              Characters: John and Teyla [Ronon & Rodney]
              Pairing: John-Teyla
              Rating: T
              Notes: Um... the author requests that the readers not kill her.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/60130.html

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                I love it You so definitely have to continue it
                Hee hee. I will. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Love the siggy TF!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

*narrows eyes* What did you do???

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Love the siggy TF!

*narrows eyes* What did you do???

*points to self*

Me??/

Nothing...

Well... Maybe something...

But you'll need to read to find out

*stares in awe at your Conversion sig*

Comment

Okay Happy Birthday Land J Rule
                      Spoiler:

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Comment

Don't give it away!

Comment

Don't give it away!
                            Oooooppppps!!!
                            sorry

Comment

HHHHEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so. I'm editing and typing this girls paper for Creative Writing that was due yesterday. Should I go ahead and make corrections such as getting things to flow and make since or should I just put punctiuation where it is nessassary and leave it at that. The papers a major grade and she's failing the class. (How, I have no clue, it's Creative Writing for cryin' out loud) I mean, I love her to death, shes so sweet and all, but her writing is like my fanfic when I first started...(you don't wanna see that *cringes*)
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                HHHHEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so. I'm editing and typing this girls paper for Creative Writing that was due yesterday. Should I go ahead and make corrections such as getting things to flow and make since or should I just put punctiuation where it is nessassary and leave it at that. The papers a major grade and she's failing the class. (How, I have no clue, it's Creative Writing for cryin' out loud) I mean, I love her to death, shes so sweet and all, but her writing is like my fanfic when I first started...(you don't wanna see that *cringes*)
                                Don't you change it. Sit down with her and tell her it doesn't flow and show her how to fix it. It's the only way she will learn. Punctuation is fine but making it flow is another - that's not just helping/betaing that's writing the story. And if the next time she still hasn't improved I'd leave her to it because she's obviously not listening to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X