John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    It's not actually called Indomitable. *sighs* It's a series of stories starting from... *goes to check* Realisation (number 106 on the list) and ends with Eloquence. It's pretty much all the "One word title" Atlantis stories in between. It's a series of one-shots that are told out of chronological order but actually somehow manage to make sense.

www.fanfiction.net/~gater101

And *lol* - you saying I'm scary? :O ! LOL

*growls*

Be all my sins remember'd.
    Thanks, I think...*eyes gater*
    sigpic

Comment

!LOL!

Ah.. the angst. I'm sure there are a lot of people who'd like to know.

1. If it's love, it should be complicated.
      2. This is John and Teyla - they have issues.
      3. I write mostly at two in the morning when I am at my lowest but most creative, so I write in angst.
      4. I also write from experience and although I've never been in the situation described in most of my Atlantis stories, I have (as I believe everyone has) that friend. I have my own 'John Sheppard' - but it didn't work out the first time and it wouldn't work out again but... the feelings are still there.
      5. The angst makes it more real, I think. Because these characters have issues, they can't just forget the things that have made them who they are. John has his rules and regulations, his need t keep distance between himself and his friends. And Teyla has her loyalty to her people, the fear in the back of her mind that John will one day have to leave Pegasus, whether by his own volition or not.
      6. One of my favourite stories I wrote is part of a... "Five ways John confesses his feelings for Teyla" and my own personal favourite is one that is set in the future and they're on a balcony. She's had Torren, he's going back to Earth and he tells her he loves her. I can't explain why I love it as much as I do because it's not my best written story but when I wrote and then re-read it I was just struck by it. I couldn't believe I'd written it. It was the realistic portrayal of them that got me the most.
      7. I write stories I'd like to read and I like to read angst. See when I get to the part of the story where the people get together, I get bored, lol.

So... there's info you didn't know you wanted to know
      Question on number 3: As a human being who is relatively normal sometimes i would assume that at two in morning you would be...i don't know...... doing that one thing that people do..... you know.....SLEEPING! How Come you write at 2 in the morning. By the way is your Sheppard as hot as Teyla's?
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        If im not mistaken its Be All my sins remembered
        Thanks Snowball nicely, since she didn't growl at me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Thanks, I think...*eyes gater*
          LOL! Wasn't growling at YOU. Just the powers that be
          Question on number 3: As a human being who is relatively normal sometimes i would assume that at two in morning you would be...i don't know...... doing that one thing that people do..... you know.....SLEEPING! How Come you right a 2 in the morning. By the way is your Sheppard as hot as Teyla's?
          Hey man, I am a night hawk. I think I was born ion Vancouver time. (I want to move there, have been drawn to it since I was thirteen).

Hahaha, my Sheppard would fit the description of that story I was telling you about - "Emo haired boy and serenly kick ass girl". And he's tall *guh*
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Lol. I love you

Comment

I don't growl unless im properly stimulated to do so
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I don't growl unless im properly stimulated to do so
                *eyes Snowball now*
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! Wasn't growling at YOU. Just the powers that be

Hey man, I am a night hawk. I think I was born ion Vancouver time. (I want to move there, have been drawn to it since I was thirteen).

Hahaha, my Sheppard would fit the description of that story I was telling you about - "Emo haired boy and serenly kick ass girl". And he's tall *guh*
                  Tall guys are the best but since im like 5'10 or something around there my guy has to be at least 6' which are hard to find thats why im stuck with the idiot im with lol jk i love my guy he just drives me cuckoo bananas all the time. How tall are you and your shep?
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

*eyes Snowball now*
                    That Snowball's a fiesty one *nods* need to watch out for that one. *nods some more*

Comment

*eyes Snowball now*
                      Darling eying me like that will stimulate me to growl so in retaliation to your stimulation *grrrrrrrrr*
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Tall guys are the best but since im like 5'10 or something around there my guy has to be at least 6' which are hard to find thats why im stuck with the idiot im with lol jk i love my guy he just drives me cuckoo bananas all the time. How tall are you and your shep?
                        I'm 5'5.5" and he's 6'4". My guy just now is 6". And he's hot too, don't get me wrong and I love him to bits (three years ain't for nothing ya know) but, like you said; drives me mental.

Comment

I'm 5'5.5" and he's 6'4". My guy just now is 6". And he's hot too, don't get me wrong and I love him to bits (three years ain't for nothing ya know) but, like you said; drives me mental.
                          Darling if you love a guy and he doesn't drive you mental than you truly don't love him. The definition of loving someone should be hating him to bits but wanting to be with him all together.
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Battle.

Comment

Darling if you love a guy and he doesn't drive you mental than you truly don't love him. The definition of loving someone should be hating him to bits but wanting to be with him all together.
                              This *she notes* is true

Comment

You depress me. But i love it
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X