No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the world gone to watch The Queen? Lol.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

The Queen so Far
      Spoiler:
      There has been been one scene with just and and I'm thinking they cut the beginning credits to allow a little more time for the episode.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
        The Queen so Far
        Spoiler:
        There has been been one scene with just and and I'm thinking they cut the beginning credits to allow a little more time for the episode.
        Is it a good scene? Ahhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Is it a good scene? Ahhhh.

Spoiler:
          I say it was because they were talking about the decision she had to make and they were talking in his quarters. There was also an infirmary scene at the end with the two of them after Keller exited the scene.
          I would say overall it was great.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

So, is everybody over their squee yet? I don't know if I am or not!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

gahhhh!!!! i gotta wait for iTunes!!! but i read all the spoilers anyway.... it sounds sooooo good!!!!
              Spoiler:
              AND SHIPPY!!!

Dude. I'm totally gonna meet JF at CreationCon in April! *runs around in circles screaming and jumping for joy*
              --Kate

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think Kate's excited about going to Creation Con. I don't know where I got that idea from!

Oh I loved The Queen.
                Spoiler:
                The ship! John being so concerned for Teyla. Understanding why she had to do it. Teasing her at the end. Wonderful!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I'm not sure, but I think Kate's excited about going to Creation Con. I don't know where I got that idea from!

Oh I loved The Queen.
                  Spoiler:
                  The ship! John being so concerned for Teyla. Understanding why she had to do it. Teasing her at the end. Wonderful!
                  It sounds like we finally got some JT! YAY!. Won't know if i'd consider it shippy until i see it but i hope it was!. I really look forward to seeing this episode more and more!.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Oh I loved The Queen.
                    Spoiler:
                    Glad you picked up on my subtle hints Yeah, i'm just a *bit* excited, that's all. It'll wear off in, oh i don't know, another year or so? LOL

Spoiler:
                    Can't wait to see the Queen, especially for the JT moments!
                    --Kate

Comment

Oh I loved The Queen.
                      Spoiler:
                      i loved the ep too, i thought that it was great.

Spoiler:
                      especially at the end!!!!!!!!!!!
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Oh I loved The Queen.
                        Spoiler:
                        YOU TEASE ME!

Tell me. Now. What. Happened?

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          YOU TEASE ME!

Tell me. Now. What. Happened?
                          Ditto! I need the deets, and asap. I don't think i'll be able to sleep without knowing what happened!!!!
                          --Kate

Comment

YAY!!!

Squeeeeeee!!!!
                            A Teyla eppy and it was great. I love me my Teyla eppy!!! Now why don't they have more of this sort of thing.

Best Parts of The QUEEN
                            Spoiler:

Our very own Teyla. She just was prefect. Great how she was at first very tentative and then came into her own and showed them what a Queen is made of.
                            Much love to Todd. The Teyla/Todd moments were excellent. They both played off one another brilliantly. I would love to see them confront each other again.
                            The story was cool but just the changing to a wraith wasn't really explained well. Still loved the story and the characters "Kenny" and "bald headed wraith dude", very nice twists and action(ahem...space battle, knife slices, swords) Woohoo.

and of course the JT moments.
                            Ahhh those two are so well together and having a talk in sheps room (privacy much). I loved that scene.
                            then ofcourse the general worry from all of them. Rodney having lots of coffe to get all wired up and ronon issuing treats to not mess with her and shep not liking the plan at all. He just doesn't want to lose her.
                            Then the teasing( "What did you do to her?" -God I've missed that) in the infirmary. The wonderful ease between the two makes me more and more a JT shipper.
                            Long Live JT people.

and for the absolutely best part....NO KANAAN!!!

The Bad
                            Spoiler:
                            This might be the only great Teyla eppy we'll get for a while and why the heck was Keller in the Jumper. She soooo didn't need to go. Ronon had to stand all the way there.

ok so I know others can put this all into a much more coherent piece so I can't wait to hear others thoughts.
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                              YAY!!!

Squeeeeeee!!!!
                              A Teyla eppy and it was great. I love me my Teyla eppy!!! Now why don't they have more of this sort of thing.

Best Parts of The QUEEN
                              Spoiler:

Our very own Teyla. She just was prefect. Great how she was at first very tentative and then came into her own and showed them what a Queen is made of.
                              Much love to Todd. The Teyla/Todd moments were excellent. They both played off one another brilliantly. I would love to see them confront each other again.
                              The story was cool but just the changing to a wraith wasn't really explained well. Still loved the story and the characters "Kenny" and "bald headed wraith dude", very nice twists and action(ahem...space battle, knife slices, swords) Woohoo.

and of course the JT moments.
                              Ahhh those two are so well together and having a talk in sheps room (privacy much). I loved that scene.
                              then ofcourse the general worry from all of them. Rodney having lots of coffe to get all wired up and ronon issuing treats to not mess with her and shep not liking the plan at all. He just doesn't want to lose her.
                              Then the teasing( "What did you do to her?" -God I've missed that) in the infirmary. The wonderful ease between the two makes me more and more a JT shipper.
                              Long Live JT people.

and for the absolutely best part....NO KANAAN!!!

The Bad
                              Spoiler:
                              This might be the only great Teyla eppy we'll get for a while and why the heck was Keller in the Jumper. She soooo didn't need to go. Ronon had to stand all the way there.

ok so I know others can put this all into a much more coherent piece so I can't wait to hear others thoughts.
                              ok, it's not even funny how psyched i am to see this ep now!!! thanks Maffy *hugs*
                              --Kate

Comment

I hate you all.

You've got me excited.

You are aware its twenty to five in the morning over here?

Comment

Working...
                                X