X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    Good morning everyone.

This was wonderful!
    Good afternoon! ANd thank ya very much - has been mujo long time since I wrote proper JT, eh?
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Woohooo!!!

NP hun.

Tonight is Whispers and next week.....

The Queen!!!

WOOHO...The queen next week...THE QUEEN NEXT WEEK
      sigpic

Comment

What was that Linda? Something about a King???

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          WOOHO...The queen next week...THE QUEEN NEXT WEEK
          How did I know you'd be excited?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Comment

The Queen!!!

Woohooo! *bounces* I can't wait!
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

How did I know you'd be excited?

Yep
              sigpic

Comment

What is the Queen about? Rodney, dressing up in drag??

Comment

Oh good, I thought it was King Mckay isn't it? I do hope he chooses Keller as his Queen, they make such a cute couple don't they, we don't see enough of either of them, especially together.

Know were was that bucket I had?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey, Linda did you read the new (and last) part of my Carson story, THe Kindling? It's Lorne & Carson + happy team at the end I think you'll like it.

Comment

Oh good, I thought it was King Mckay isn't it? I do hope he chooses Keller as his Queen, they make such a cute couple don't they, we don't see enough of either of them, especially together.

Know were was that bucket I had?

:O That's the premise of the movie; where did you get the details of that???/

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        *appears in thread, soaking wet* That is a bad mental image!

Note to Self: try and be AWAKE next time for sparring on the lakeside with Li.... We both fell into the water, twice each

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I really don't think I want to see that happen!!
                          Last edited by TeylaFan; 05 September 2008, 06:29 AM.
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Oh, if I could only make manips....
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Hi everybody !
                              How are you ?
                              Wow i've been busy with... nothing in fact it's depressing the time pass and I don't do half of what I want lol
                              Awesome icons cazz!

Too clean cut
                              Yeah this is it 'too clean cut' i really need to remember it resumes my choice really well

Prodigal
                              Spoiler:
                              I wonder if Teyla and Michale fight...I sure hope so...I wanna see some fight scenes with Teyla!!

I really like it asgard...But the little flowere thing that's at Teyla's cheek,maybe it would be better if you move it away from her face a little
                              I hope so too for Prodigal.
                              And ITA with you this flower bothers me but as i decided that I dislike it I stay it like this lol
                              Thanx TF!

Love it!

Thanx Linda

I'm off to York in a bit So hopefully my internet will work when I get there The last time I went back after a long time at home it was a nightmare

And they are changing the filters at work on the net so I have no idea if I'll be able to get on at work next week Luckily its my last week though

Ooo, oo, and I'm going to meet Fianne on sunday!!!
                              Thank you so much Great say Hi from asgard
                              Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Absolutely! I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. What else did you make?
                              I wouldn't believe it I find you all far too nice for this so once again thanks a lot

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Awesome hun
                              Thank you so much I'm glad you're always here I thought I had missed you do you have a solution or you will miss internet during 3 weeks ?
                              It's awesome I love the texture and all it's beautiful
                              Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Thanks MrsB!...i can't wait for this episode!. The Queen and Prodigal and the one's i'm most looking forward to seeing.

Same here,
                              Spoiler:
                              I want to see Teyla kick some butt!. I miss that and the sparring scene's as well. As for Kanaan, i have no idea if he is going to come out. My worry is that they don't get rid of him and this most definitely is the episode to get rid of him. If not in this one, i really don't see which other episode they can kill him off. I so don't want him to be around for the SGA movies, nope, he's got to go!.

Awesome Icons Cazz!!!!
                              ITA with all of what you said Hope it will happen because as you said I don't know when it could take time at the same time I couldn't imagine
                              Spoiler:
                              Kanaan being here until the Queen and finally with the lack of developement they could make him stay until the movie if they didn't pass the first

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Thanks for that...glad to see pics of Teyla again
                              And the little I saw of her top ,,I love it ..
                              John and Rodney,, two big kids *lol*
                              Looking forward to this epi... I'm looking forward to several..and some that I might be a little so so on I go in with an wait and see attitude... I know I said before I truly wasn't looking forward to Whispers that is on tomorrow...but after seeing the promo I'm gonna judge afterwards...
                              same here it seems a great ep if
                              Spoiler:
                              it wasn't for the lack of great team ep and moments in the spoiler I would wait for it impatiently but I'm a little bothered at the speed of the ep goes and the lack of important continuity or arc development. I don't know how to say it.

Title: The Kindling, part 6
                              Summary: Winter had finally released its cold harsh grip on Atlantis, the long icy nights melting into spring time warmth and sunshine.
                              Characters: Carson, Lorne, Teyla, Torren, Sheppard, Rodney & Ronon
                              Pairing: Teyla-Carson, Teyla/John, Carson-Lorne
                              Rating: K+

Notes: For YappiChick’s birthday – happy birthday honey!
                              Notes2.0: Also, there is no slash or pre-slash, just close friendship.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/53323.html
                              Youhou I can't wait to read it but for now haven't time
                              NP hun

I sent you the same caps that are on Spoiler TV. Sorry.

NP. I really mean it.

And I did. I had some time with one of my friends. Thanks

What is TDK?

I was laughing so hard with John and Rodney pics.

I don't see anything wrong either. I think you should give Hope this one and whatever else you made.

NP Linda. Take your time.

NP hun. You all did wonderful

And you didn't miss Hope's Bday. It's coming this Monday and Jess is Tues.

Very nice Donna

AGAIN!!!

Just rub it in woman that you live in CA.
                              I guess we'll have to post your presents.... late.

ITA
                              Great you have good time and thanks a lot

LOL!!
                              Has it really been that long?

You rock Linda.

I can't wait either.

Prodical spoiler
                              Spoiler:
                              I know they didn't sow pics of Teyla kicking Michael's butt, which I hope she gets some action, and they didn't see any JT, which I'm hoping to see in here too, but I loved seeing Ronon in those pics!!!
                              He finally gets to do what he's been wanting to do for over 3 years!!!!!

Sorry, to me that was highly squeeable.

As for the smilies, I can't access the menu for the smilies. So, I just type in what I remember.
                              Prodigal spoiler
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah I understand besides it's time that Ronon has his time too IMO Besides all the great fight scenes sadly he doesn't do a lot anymore IMO sorry

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              Hey Sci! Here's a fic rec for ya! I just started reading this one. The Lost Children of Atlantis http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4503240/...en_of_Atlantis by pdljmpr6 I'm having to use the BB Code List to figure out how to bold stuff. I am so not an expert on that. So, it's taking a really long time for me to get the stuff to work.
                              Great another fic that I can't wait to read but can't just now lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                OT happiness-
                                Spoiler:
                                I passed two CLEP (College Level Examination Program) tests! That means I don't have to take two college classes! The first one was Analyzing and Interpreting Literature (I got a 78, and the top score is 80 ) and the second was English Composition. I am most pleased . . . :

Anyway, I think I'll go work on birthday presents now . . .
                                Wow it's awesome CONGRATULATIONS
                                I love them they are so beautiful. Great pic and I love the background
                                Just came to post something for Camys Challenge
                                it's awesome I love it
                                Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn
                                Summary: He’d experienced darkness before but this complete extinction of light was terrifying.
                                Characters: Teyla, Bruce, Fox, Alfred & Carson
                                Pairing: Teyla/Bruce & Teyla/John
                                Rating: T (a swear word or two and violence)

Notes: Another gift for YappiChick because she, like me, has taken a liking to Teyla/Bruce stories Thanks for being my personal cheerleader with this story and the others. But particularly this one. You know why. Happy birthday love.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/53785.html
                                This is the 3rd story today that I can't read. Yesterday I want to say that I was bored lol
                                Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Thanks a lot for the link (but I understood nothing )
                                Title: Walk Alone
                                Summary: They didn’t speak; they didn’t need to.
                                Characters: John, Teyla & Torren
                                Pairing: John-Teyla
                                Rating: K+

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/54122.html
                                And here the 4th lol I hope I didn't miss another ?
                                Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Hi girls....and..do we have any boys in here anymore? Okay....

Busy, busy, busy. I'll try to catch up this weekend. But for now two things.

The Naked Truth Chapter 5 is up!
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4510326/5/The_Naked_Truth
                                http://community.livejournal.com/sga...45.html#cutid1

And the Prompts are in...go and choose and CREATE! I see that Gater already submitted something..wooohooo! this weekend baby!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...ptbattle01.png
                                Here's the Prompt List. Remember you don't have to be a member to post.
                                http://community.livejournal.com/sga...70.html#cutid1

Yappi...you better participate!
                                I have a question when you say boys it means boys ? But if I come and say Hi guys did it means you all or you only say this to boys ?
                                Nevertheless I came bearing gifts.
                                Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                                Good morning everyone.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...nts/sow033.jpg

This was wonderful!

Congrats on your news WingedPegasus!

Lovely art Sci!!
                                I love good morning like this, even if for me it almost time to go to bed lol
                                Great pics
                                Woohooo!!!

NP hun.

The Queen!!!

I think you are in the same state than me I can't wait the wait become really long now

Here some gifts this isn't JT but this is for us all girls (there isn't boys anymore am I right ?) so enjoy
                                I think (I hope ) Gater you will love the first one (this isn't Stargate related either in fact )

Spoiler:

sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X