John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

I've been so busy and so out of the loop but I got several emails from some thoughtful friends *thank you* on the current news.

I have to be honest, a part of me was expecting this. I've been getting ready for this since Season 3.

First it was with the news that some characters were going to be let go and I dreaded and cried thinking it would be Teyla. Then I thought it would be John! Gosh, how I cried.

Then Season 3 ended up being my favorite season of all despite the fact that it really didn't have that much of Teyla in it. But it was still a more wholesome season for me, with Season 1 right on it's heels.

Season 4 wasn't as bad as I thought but Season 5 so far has not led to its expectations for me, and well, I was already starting to step back.

Mind you, I just found this out 5 minutes ago, but I think I'm really ready for this.

I am looking and excited at the prospect of the movie. I think the writers will give us this movie sooner than we think and at the very least we won't have to wait that long. More importantly, Season 5 won't end in a cliffhanger....*phew* I think we will definetely know where JT is going at the end of all of this.

It does saddened me, but it also gives me closure.

Whatever happens...*my eyes are watering now* I know that I will be happy even if in the end, it won't be how I wanted.

I hope it does. But it won't be long till we do know.

I am feeling more now for the actors than anything else. I feel for Joe, Rachel, David, and Jason more than anyone else. These four actors have graced my mind and my heart and soul for five years. I've done things, created things, thought of things, met so many wonderful people because of the performance that these actors have given me in five years, specifically Joe and Rachel. I do have to find a way to tell them this.

Never have I done anything like this in my entire life, and that I will miss because I know that a part of me will die along with them.

But I will cherish it forever. And I thank them for that.

So, I'm still numb. A part of me is sort of relieved because for the past 4 years I've dedicated too much to this, and that part of the addiction is not good, but like I wrote, another part of me is glad that at least I'll know where this is going and I just hope and pray that at the end of it all, John and Teyla will end up in each other's arms. Otherwise, that part of it all will be very hurtful.

So, I think that a chapter is closed but another will open.

I thank all of you for your friendship, your support, and your love.

I'm sure this isn't the end for us either. As long as JT is around, we need to be strong.

Hugs,
    Camy
    sigpic

Comment

oh Camy.... *big hugs* that was so eloquently said, now i'm tearing up too!
      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Hi guys,

I've been so busy and so out of the loop but I got several emails from some thoughtful friends *thank you* on the current news.

I have to be honest, a part of me was expecting this. I've been getting ready for this since Season 3.

First it was with the news that some characters were going to be let go and I dreaded and cried thinking it would be Teyla. Then I thought it would be John! Gosh, how I cried.

Then Season 3 ended up being my favorite season of all despite the fact that it really didn't have that much of Teyla in it. But it was still a more wholesome season for me, with Season 1 right on it's heels.

Season 4 wasn't as bad as I thought but Season 5 so far has not led to its expectations for me, and well, I was already starting to step back.

Mind you, I just found this out 5 minutes ago, but I think I'm really ready for this.

I am looking and excited at the prospect of the movie. I think the writers will give us this movie sooner than we think and at the very least we won't have to wait that long. More importantly, Season 5 won't end in a cliffhanger....*phew* I think we will definetely know where JT is going at the end of all of this.

Whatever happens...*my eyes are watering now* I know that I will be happy even if in the end, it won't be how I wanted.

I am feeling more now for the actors than anything else. I feel for Joe, Rachel, David, and Jason more than anyone else. These four actors have graced my mind and my heart and soul for five years. I've done things, created things, thought of things, met so many wonderful people because of the performance that these actors have given me in five years, specifically Joe and Rachel. I do have to find a way to tell them this.

Never have I done anything like this in my entire life, and that I will miss because I know that a part of me will die along with them.

So, I'm still numb. A part of me is sort of relieved because for the past 4 years I've dedicated too much to this, and that part of the addiction is not good, but like I wrote, another part of me is glad that at least I'll know where this is going and I just hope and pray that at the end of it all, John and Teyla will end up in each other's arms. Otherwise, that part of it all will be very hurtful.

I'm sure this isn't the end for us either. As long as JT is around, we need to be strong.

Hugs,
        Camy
        Captures Camilita in a big o HUG and comforts her!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          Awesome siggies Lea!!! Shep whump and save SGA!!!! perfecto
          Thanks Kate.

Hi guys,

Hugs,
          Camy
          Oh wow Camy, so beautifully sad.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            You are so awesome Cyn. :

Big HUGS!!!

Here you go Elf.

Thanks Sci! These Rock!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Big hugs for Camy. Beautifully said.

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Thanks Sci! These Rock!
                You are most welcome hun.

Goodnight all. Maybe I'll get some better sleep tonight.

Camy *Big Hugs*

That helped me alot. You and Steph know just how to say things.

Comment

Damn it, now I'm about to tear up again, too...

And you guys all scared me for nothing!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                    Damn it, now I'm about to tear up again, too...

And you guys all scared me for nothing!

Hee hee. She surprised me too.

Elf:
                    Do you want your bday fic to be fluff or angst and whump???

Comment

A rant. Sympathy please!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      I try to get my "friend" to join a group on facebook and in exhange I'd join one of hers. But what does she do? Oh, send a rude responce backk!! I tell her that it hurt and she DARE has the audacity to bring up an old arguement that she pulls on me every time!!! And then she get's her boyfriend involved and he sends me some message (i didn't read it!). I in return fire back saying to stay out of this, it's not his biz. Then I go to her page and tell her to pick between me (her life long friend) and some guy that she's known for *maybe* 2/3 years!!! I just wanna cry!!!
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Aw guys...believe me I've had my share of rants, and sobs over the past four years. But I think I'm somewhat matured and gotten used to the idea that I can't have it all. Gosh, did I just write that?....

Anywho, I don't know but I guess a part of me has always thought that not till the end will I get a glimpse of what can be between John and Teyla. I just hope I"m not hopeful for nothing.

Either that, or I"m too damn tired to let this sink in just yet!
                        Tomorrow I might come with a totally different outlook.

It could also be all that sunburn I got in Bermuda that has temporarily fried my brain. *wink*

Is everyone okay in here, though.

GROUP HUG!

Dangit, now my eyes are getting teary eyed.

I just feel for the actors too. But most of all, I'll miss the characters.
                        Gosh, it's hitting me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          A rant. Sympathy please!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          I try to get my "friend" to join a group on facebook and in exhange I'd join one of hers. But what does she do? Oh, send a rude responce backk!! I tell her that it hurt and she DARE has the audacity to bring up an old arguement that she pulls on me every time!!! And then she get's her boyfriend involved and he sends me some message (i didn't read it!). I in return fire back saying to stay out of this, it's not his biz. Then I go to her page and tell her to pick between me (her life long friend) and some guy that she's known for *maybe* 2/3 years!!! I just wanna cry!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          I hope you're not offended by this, Amc, because I really don't mean to be rude or mean about this at all, but I think you would honestly be better off if she chose him, if this is how she treats you. I don't see why offering to join one of her groups if she joins one of yours would warrant a rude response, and if she refuses to stop bringing up an old argument, it means she doesn't have anything real to argue with, so she has to drudge up the past, and her boyfriend shouldn't be involved in this at all, it's between you and her, it has nothing to do with him.

I'm sorry, I'm not even sure if that made sense.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw guys...believe me I've had my share of rants, and sobs over the past four years. But I think I'm somewhat matured and gotten used to the idea that I can't have it all. Gosh, did I just write that?....

Anywho, I don't know but I guess a part of me has always thought that not till the end will I get a glimpse of what can be between John and Teyla. I just hope I"m not hopeful for nothing.

It could also be all that sunburn I got in Bermuda that has temporarily fried my brain. *wink*

GROUP HUG!

Gosh, it's hitting me!
                            HUG! I'm gonna miss the characters too. But, so long as they have a little bit of JT in the end, I will be happy. ... ish

sigpic
                            Sig by me!
                            My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I hope you're not offended by this, Amc, because I really don't mean to be rude or mean about this at all, but I think you would honestly be better off if she chose him, if this is how she treats you. I don't see why offering to join one of her groups if she joins one of yours would warrant a rude response, and if she refuses to stop bringing up an old argument, it means she doesn't have anything real to argue with, so she has to drudge up the past, and her boyfriend shouldn't be involved in this at all, it's between you and her, it has nothing to do with him.

I'm sorry, I'm not even sure if that made sense.
                              No offence nessary. This is the message I sent her
                              Spoiler:

The "first appearence" thing has worn off. He's an ass.

Me or him. take your pick. I ain't gonna stop you from choosing him over me, you just remember that teen romances don't last and when your heart is broken, it hurts (even breaking up nearly kills you!!). I'm sorry. You have appeared to have made your decision. I hope we can still be friends.

and this is what she sent back
                              Spoiler:
                              a True ****ing LIFE LONG buddy wouldn't give a friend a ****ing ultimatium.

he was defending me because he felt that you needed to see it from a complete 3rd party.

are you really that threatened about him?

and I said
                              Spoiler:
                              Threatend by him? Guys don't intemadate me. I'm just wondering if it's worth sacrificing a lifetime of memories, both good and bad over a guy. That's all.

I just wanna cry into my pillow right now!!!!!
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

GROUP HUG!

Gosh, it's hitting me!
                                It's hitting me too, or it's starting to, a full 24 hours after I first heard..... ahhh, this isn't gonna be easy......
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X