John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    I agree with most of what you said, though I think you could have said a lot of it a lot less rudely. Some of us(apparently a very small minority) aren't really fans of the two characters you think were killed so TPTB could develop the new show, and a few of us love the character you hate so much.
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I'm sorry but Elfie is the sweetist Elf in the world and we know her on this thread so she can say what she likes.
    Well, I kind of think I have the right to say what I think too, even if you don't know me. I didn't say she shouldn't say it, I said I think she could have worded it differently, that's all.
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Not the best way to join a thread though, by calling one of our friends, who we have the upmost repsect and love for, rude.
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    please people....We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves...We should be uniting and fighting against the *******s that cancelled our favourite show
    I'm sorry, but I didn't call her rude, I said she worded it a little rudely. You're right, though, Linda. Though I'm not sure I really want to be part of a thread where it seems the opinions of the new people don't count, and only the older ones are allowed to be 'right', unless the new people agree with everything that's being said.
    Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
    Guys, I know we all love Elfie, but respectfully, I disagree. Yes, she is the one of the sweetest people in the world, and I know she is speaking out of hurt and anger, but I don't agree with blaming the demise of SGA on other characters. Nor do I agree with taking offense when that blame upsets someone else who loves those characters, regardless if that person is "new" here or not. I happen to be a fan of Keller, Beckett, and Elizabeth too. Senority does not equate respect and we need to show respect to everyone. I am sure this is not what Elfie meant to start by her rant, so let's not go there now.

This is the John and Teyla thread. Let's get back on topic.

I still believe things will work out just fine for John and Teyla in the end. As we've said a million times now, we know we won't get outright romance, but I do believe we'll get confirmation in the end. I can't keep being everyone's cheerleader, especially if no one cares to listen anyway. But let's not let that doubt or that anger over J/T or over the cancellation start misunderstandings now. That's not what we're about.
    Steph, is absolutely correct. This is not my intention at all. I really shouldn't have posted literally right after I just read the articles. But, like I said at the beginning, I had the feeling that SGA was going to be cancelled when they mentioned at last year Comic Con or actually when it was announced.

Btw, believe or not, I really do want JT and hope that maybe in some microscopic way that we get confirmation. That would rock my world.
    So, please, no more back and forth. I am working really hard on becoming a Happy Elf! again. We've got to know seriously all watch the last few new eps of Atlantis and make the ratings go through the roof! Now, that to me would slightly be the piece of Humble Pie that both the network and MGM should take part in eating.

1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Steph, is absolutely correct. This is not my intention at all. I really shouldn't have posted literally right after I just read the articles. But, like I said at the beginning, I had the feeling that SGA was going to be cancelled when they mentioned at last year Comic Con or actually when it was announced.

Btw, believe or not, I really do want JT and hope that maybe in some microscopic way that we get confirmation. That would rock my world.
      So, please, no more back and forth. I am working really hard on becoming a Happy Elf! again. We've got to know seriously all watch the last few new eps of Atlantis and make the ratings go through the roof! Now, that to me would slightly be the piece of Humble Pie that both the network and MGM should take part in eating.

*Phew*
      Is it safe to come in now?

((((HUGS))))

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        *Phew*
        Is it safe to come in now?

((((HUGS))))
        Cheeky!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Cheeky!

Yep!!

Here's something to cheer you up.... I hope.

Shep Whump with a statement.

Comment

Yep!!

NICE!!!!! I so snurched both of them!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Yep!!

Awesome Sci!

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

NICE!!!!! I so snurched both of them!
                Oh good. I'm glad you like them.

Should I try to make a sig too?

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                Awesome Sci!
                Thanks Anlaria.

Comment

Oh good. I'm glad you like them.

Should I try to make a sig too?

Thanks Anlaria.
                  Yes! I will so use it as my siggie!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                    Awesome Sci!
                    So, AO, stupid question but, do you have any fluffy reads for me concerning JT? I could use some right now. I need to delve myself in happy, fluffy, JT fics right now!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Yes! I will so use it as my siggie!!

Ok hun. Give me a minute

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        I still believe things will work out just fine for John and Teyla in the end. As we've said a million times now, we know we won't get outright romance, but I do believe we'll get confirmation in the end. I can't keep being everyone's cheerleader, especially if no one cares to listen anyway. But let's not let that doubt or that anger over J/T or over the cancellation start misunderstandings now. That's not what we're about.
                        Steph, you're the BEST cheerleader ever! And always the voice of reason. I agree with you here. May I make a suggestion? Tielan posted a query on her LJ and maybe reflecting on why you chose to follow this fandom and this pairing will help with this news. Here's the LJ post:

http://tielan.livejournal.com/287862...le=mine#cutid1

And ladies and gents, keep your chins up! And if you feel the need to vent here are some places and ways to do so:
                        Spoiler:

Email MGM: [email protected]

Email Sci-Fi: [email protected]

Snail mail: SCI FI Channel
                        30 Rockefeller Plaza
                        New York, NY 10112 (Map)
                        Phone: 212-413-5000
                        Fax: 212-413-6509

PEACE
                        sigpic

Comment

So, AO, stupid question but, do you have any fluffy reads for me concerning JT? I could use some right now. I need to delve myself in happy, fluffy, JT fics right now!
                          Not at the moment, , but this recent devolpment has been making me depressed so I might get something out soon. Probably update every SGA fic I have and make new ones.

sigpic
                          Sig by me!
                          My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                            Steph, you're the BEST cheerleader ever! And always the voice of reason. I agree with you here. May I make a suggestion? Tielan posted a query on her LJ and maybe reflecting on why you chose to follow this fandom and this pairing will help with this news. Here's the LJ post:

And ladies and gents, keep your chins up! And if you feel the need to vent here are some places and ways to do so:
                            Spoiler:

30 Rockefeller Plaza
                            New York, NY 10112 (Map)

PEACE
                            *runs and tackle hugs Cyn* Thank you for these links! I know I've already signed the petition.
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post

Spoiler:

30 Rockefeller Plaza
                              New York, NY 10112 (Map)

PEACE
                              You are so awesome Cyn. :

Big HUGS!!!

Here you go Elf.

Comment

Awesome siggies Lea!!! Shep whump and save SGA!!!! perfecto
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X