John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Considering that there was already 332 comments (he usually gets around 80) I thought I'd leave it till tomorrow

Yeah besides he isn't responsible but I'm waiting to see what he will say and if he thinks there is hope and what to do I think I will wait till tomorrow too
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      And if not then we'll have the movies
      Yep
      --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        I think I mighta put that one up.....

found the thread!!
        I'm glad you find it and I hope it give you some fun
        It wasn't a question or anythiong....

Here's what i wrote

Hey Joe….Just heard the news about SGA a short time ago and still can’t believe it….I thought S5 was going really well……I heard that it was MGM this time and not sci-fi….I swear if this is because of the new show Universe i for one will not be watching it and i know quite a few others who feel the same way….

I don’t know if MGM realise just how many fanatics SGA has,if they’re not careful this could backfire on them bigtime…

I know it isn’t your fault and you would have done anything to try keep SGA running but we the fans will not give up without a fight…We will fight to the bitter end

If we are left with SGA movies i will definately buy the DVD’s but i will not under any circumstance watch universe if this was the reason for dumping SGA so uncerimoniously!

Anyway i wsish you guys,all the crew and cast luck on the future whereever it may lie!
        Wow great comment I love it and you're right I hope we will fight
        Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        I'm fine asgard just busy with work and i miss you to how are you hope your ok?
        Sci!!!!

It sure is and I'm hoping they can work something out with the cast so that they can all be in the movie and other movies but that could be just the optimist in me talking.

Thanks for the link Cazz i signed it.

I'm defiantly still coming on here nothing is going to stop me from supporting ...well maybe RL stuff.

I was going to watch Stargate Universe but now........probably not.

Well i better go I'm not really supposed to be on right now as i could get in trouble see you all sometime soon hopefully!
        I'm fine thanks. It seems things are alittle more slow for you I hope it's a good news Can't wait to see you HUGS and yeah I think we all share the same feelings
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

GoSpikey directed me to the feed MGM to the Wraith game

Feed the Wraith
          sigpic

Comment

Feed the Wraith
            geez, be cruel to the wraith shall we? **votes for Starbucks**
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Yeah poor Wraith...They might choke
              sigpic

Comment

Damn right!

Lufffffffs all the JT shippers!!!

The Press Release is out btw! Brad Wright talking about how the Stargate franchise is as strong as ever I couldn't give a flying **** about the franchise, I care about Atlantis and its characters!

On what planet... I don't play online games...and I wasn't that intrested in the third series anyway before..sounded actually rather boring being a show on a ship flying threw the galaxy... and if that is the case for SGA being canceled then I'm sure as hell has no intrest at all to see it...and will only hope it will tank faster then any other show out there...

Feed the Wraith
                They deserve it...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah poor Wraith...They might choke
                  Given that Starshumks is gross, I truly belive that if the wraith are fed Starshmucks, they will leave Earth alone just to be as far away from the coffee as possible.

Comment

Feed the Wraith
                    lol thanks for the link
                    lol you're right
                    Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    On what planet... I don't play online games...and I wasn't that intrested in the third series anyway before..sounded actually rather boring being a show on a ship flying threw the galaxy... and if that is the case for SGA being canceled then I'm sure as hell has no intrest at all to see it...and will only hope it will tank faster then any other show out there...

They deserve it...
                    Really this si the story? Ok they wanted to put on us a Battlestar Galactica Stargate I understand better why everybody talked of it

I have to go good luck lol hope sweet Sheyla dreams
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Where does it say that it MGM behind the canceling? What I read on the gateworld main page that SCIFI CHANNEL gave SGA the axe WITHOUT telling MGM, heck if SciFI Channel had at least (at the START of the season) said this was to be the last season, fans would be more OK and level headed about it, as they were with SG-1 ending after season ten (and possible third movie)

Too many lose ends that need resolutions! why not let the fans write a season?? MAYBE, just MAYBE The series would get MORE VIEWERS for just the fans writing it??

I doubt they'd let me write it.... It would pass Monty Python in the blood and gore department..... (Read Ascension on my ff.net profile for the thoughts of how bloody i can get, heck it might even pass LOTR in terms of blood alone!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Where does it say that it MGM behind the canceling? What I read on the gateworld main page that SCIFI CHANNEL gave SGA the axe WITHOUT telling MGM, heck if SciFI Channel had at least (at the START of the season) said this was to be the last season, fans would be more OK and level headed about it, as they were with SG-1 ending after season ten (and possible third movie)

Too many lose ends that need resolutions! why not let the fans write a season?? MAYBE, just MAYBE The series would get MORE VIEWERS for just the fans writing it??

I doubt they'd let me write it.... It would pass Monty Python in the blood and gore department..... (Read Ascension on my ff.net profile for the thoughts of how bloody i can get, heck it might even pass LOTR in terms of blood alone!)
                        Read previous posts.

Read your post on JM's blog Linda, well said, it had a good level of anger that was reserved enough to take seriously

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Read previous posts.

Read your post on JM's blog Linda, well said, it had a good level of anger that was reserved enough to take seriously

I read the news on GW homepage and this is my thought.... "FRAKKING HELL! Sci Fi Channel made a BIG MISTAKE" MGM says that the stargate universe is strong (SG-1 & Atlantis) BUT this does not mean that they should up and give the only show worth watching on SciFi the axe!

*goes to the phone*

Should I call up Michael and have him go to the SciFi people with his hybrids??

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            *goes to the phone*

Should I call up Michael and have him go to the SciFi people with his hybrids??
                            Yes, you should. Don't forget to tell him to pick me up so we can "conivnce" the Sci-Fi ppls together. Anybody else wanna come? There'll be COOKIES!!

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              After all . . . there's always fanfic, right?
                              Definitely!!

So.... You typing yet....?

Well that's good TF I'd miss you guys too much
                              Me too!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              Oh thanks for asking this I feel better now. This thread is part of why I enjoy the show even before I suscribe. I'm sorry but you stuck with me and my french english lol HUGS to you all
                              LOL! Happy to be stuck with you.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                              I'm defiantly still coming on here nothing is going to stop me from supporting ...well maybe RL stuff.

I was going to watch Stargate Universe but now........probably not.

Well i better go I'm not really supposed to be on right now as i could get in trouble see you all sometime soon hopefully!
                              *hugs WL* Hey stranger! missed you! I'm glad about that.

Okay, see you soon I hope!

Bye.
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yes, you should. Don't forget to tell him to pick me up so we can "conivnce" the Sci-Fi ppls together. Anybody else wanna come? There'll be COOKIES!!
                                Great!!
                                (spoiler for season five info/stuff)
                                Spoiler:
                                *dials phone*

*speaks when it picks up* Hello Mike.... CANOE!! GET YER BOSS ON THE PHONE!!!

*a minute later*

Hello Mike? It is Tey, your first hybrid, how are ya?..... that bad huh? Listen ya want to swing by Atlantis on your way to Earth to chew out (rim shot) the SciFi people that are currently on dope induced fog right now?.... Really? GREAT!!!

*hangs up*
                                Hey guess what, Mikes got the WHOLE WRAITH Fleets of all Pegasus ready to go! Bring only the stunners we want these guiys alive to see other people get their jobs!

Comment

Working...
                                X