• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    -laughs- Yay for crazy chicks from CA!

California, right? Me too.
    Yup, southern CA, dude!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      *big hugs* I won't be on for the next few days after my family gets here, but wanted to give you guys some hugs!

And TF, heck no, like I told Lea...y'all are stuck with the crazy chick from CA. LOL
      Hell ya...I couldn't leave you guys either....I love you guys too much
      sigpic

Comment

Yup, southern CA, dude!
        Cool, I used to be there! And here in NorCal, too...parents are divorced, I moved back and forth a lot...but now I'm permanently in NorCal.
        sigpic

Comment

*big hugs* I won't be on for the next few days after my family gets here, but wanted to give you guys some hugs!

And TF, heck no, like I told Lea...y'all are stuck with the crazy chick from CA. LOL
          Hehe. Well, I'm very happy to hear that!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ditto. I feel better now...
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

After all . . . there's always fanfic, right?
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

awww, *HUGS TO ALL* you guys are awesome!

but the one slightly upside of this is that it gives all the more reason for JT to get it on before season 5 ends!!! That's my hope.
              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Hehe. Well, I'm very happy to hear that!

Ditto. I feel better now...
                Well that's good TF I'd miss you guys too much

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                After all . . . there's always fanfic, right?
                Yes there is

Ok keeping up on my laptop is too hard so i'm gonna move to my desktop so bb in a mo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post

but the one slightly upside of this is that it gives all the more reason for JT to get it on before season 5 ends!!! That's my hope.
                  And if not then we'll have the movies
                  sigpic

Comment

And if not then we'll have the movies
                    what, are you ppl going after a long passionate love secene????
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

ugh...like I don't feel crap enough I have to see this when I get online...

If MGM canceled SGA because of SGU thinking it's way better not to have 2 shows that are pretty much the same universe at the same time..sorry then I'm not watching it.. instead they should have chosen to go with SGA until it's time and then start the other.. it's easier to put an not aired not produced show on the backburner then pulling the plug on a well loved show...

Ratings have improved.. and they can't seriously think the third will do better.. no one can predict it before hand... and who is to say that show wont pull most of the DVR numbers as Stargate has always done... the show has gotten better... and it's got one of the most loyal fanbase out there.. their fans is what has made the show win the People's choice award.. which I'm sure many top shows on larger networks haven't managed.. their characters are well loved.. and the actors are truly talented compared to even large blockbuster stars... I hate for how the cast is taking the news... after having solid work they are once again on unsolid ground...

If this is truly MGM's decision then it's the worst one they could have done..

I do know some shows have been given second life due to fan pressure.. only time will tell if it could happen for SGA as well... if not then I sure as heck hope the cast will be on for the movies that will follow..and hopefully there will be several of them..since those would never be the same without for example Joe & Rachel ... and all I can hope is that Kanaan wont be anywhere to be found soon... I would hate that for being an ongoing plot crap...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        what, are you ppl going after a long passionate love secene????
                        Hey we can dream can't we

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

If MGM canceled SGA because of SGU thinking it's way better not to have 2 shows that are pretty much the same universe at the same time..sorry then I'm not watching it.. instead they should have chosen to go with SGA until it's time and then start the other.. it's easier to put an not aired not produced show on the backburner then pulling the plug on a well loved show...

Ratings have improved.. and they can't seriously think the third will do better.. no one can predict it before hand... and who is to say that show wont pull most of the DVR numbers as Stargate has always done... the show has gotten better... and it's got one of the most loyal fanbase out there.. their fans is what has made the show win the People's choice award.. which I'm sure many top shows on larger networks haven't managed.. their characters are well loved.. and the actors are truly talented compared to even large blockbuster stars... I hate for how the cast is taking the news... after having solid work they are once again on unsolid ground...

I do know some shows have been given second life due to fan pressure.. only time will tell if it could happen for SGA as well... if not then I sure as heck hope the cast will be on for the movies that will follow..and hopefully there will be several of them..since those would never be the same without for example Joe & Rachel ... and all I can hope is that Kanaan wont be anywhere to be found soon... I would hate that for being an ongoing plot crap...
                        UGH....Do they even realise how many fans they'll lose because of this.....I think there's more than they realise that won't tune into Universe....This could backfire bigtime...

I am not looking forward to Camy finding out.....I hope MGM have a nuclear bunker to hide in
                        sigpic

Comment

UGH....Do they even realise how many fans they'll lose because of this.....I think there's more than they realise that won't tune into Universe....This could backfire bigtime...

I am not looking forward to Camy finding out.....I hope MGM have a nuclear bunker to hide in
                          Yes Linda, we can dream!! As for me, a nice makeout secene and a shot of the two in bed together (get ur mind outta da gutter!!!) will be just fine!

They're not going to realize the loss of fans until *after* after SGU airs.

As for Camy finding out.....***hides behind Ronon***

Comment

MGM are going to need it if they are behind it...

Fans can do an aweful lot... enough pissed of fans and a show can tank big time.. just take an example.. CSI NY.. brought out an shocking plot thing.. thought they could mask things, talk around things,, and then hope to have such a shock factor up lots more people would tune in..aha yeah right that backfired big time.. that epi drew their lowest rating in their all season history..not to mention fans dissapointment of what they had done.. fans that even didn't like one character took that ones side in the crap they pulled... so sorry if they think they are clever it could backfire big time right up in their faces... picking something unknown above something well loved is no proof it will turn out well because it's new...neither is the shocking factor sometimes where they think they might stir things up for one character in order to spice it out..it could very well in the end turn fans against that character ... so I don't think they are doing themselves any favours right now at all... good luck with that guys...SGU is not something I'm gonna tune into...didn't sound intresting when I heard what it was going to be about.. but I'm even less intrested if that is the reason for SGA going away.. then I'm just gonna hope it tanks faster then a bat in hell... I'm not supporting anything that is the cause for one of the best scifi shows I've watched to go of the air...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                              -grins- Thank you, even though I don't know which one you mean, unfortunately, I use Clintonio, so I have over thirty siggies rotating around, they were all made by others, except for the one that says 'Missed Glances' and the Don S. Davis one. and I wanna know about the festival, too!
                              You're right I saw them now in fact they are all really cool (even the Ronon Keller one )
                              Me too I ain't giving this the time of day

It was different with SG-1 though...It had a great run but it was time for it to end.....Atlantis isn't at that stage yet!

Thanks cazz....Signed
                              Yeah and nevertheless I feel the loss of SG1 so you imagine for SGA lol
                              Ok...I'm sure someone will find something where we can bombard MGM with emails
                              Yeah and what will you write I don't think I'm really talented and I don't really know what is going on Just to know ?
                              Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Well.... what more can I say that hasn't already been said....

I'm very disappointed, and sad. I hope it won't stop people from coming on here though. This thread is a part of why I like SGA so much.

*big hugs to everyone*

Cazz, thanks for the link. I signed it too.

--

Any of you planning on watching Stargate Universe? I'm not sure... One things for sure. It won't be the same as SGA.
                              Oh thanks for asking this I feel better now. This thread is part of why I enjoy the show even before I suscribe. I'm sorry but you stuck with me and my french english lol HUGS to you all

HUGS Yappi
                              Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post

Wow I really love your thoughts I will try to stuck with this
                              Originally posted by NinaM View Post

It seems you're not feeling better I agree this is not a news to help you. I hope you feel better and I really agree with what you say

The Pretender, X Files, and the idea of movie after a serie to know what you think ?
                              Spoiler:
                              As you know I went in the nostalgia of the pretender sometimes ago it's perhaps what depress me even more. Iread sometimes ago that they haven't lost hope for a 3rdmovie but apparently they wouldn't have everybody perhaps and you know how the pretender evne more than SGA needs everybody to explain everything. But I discover that MTW has almost 50 years I'm sure he is always awesome but it was a shoker for me it will be difficult to restart with the youthful Jarod as he was I needed to share it so now I'm a little anxious like you for the movie we know that the 1st or 2 first movies are programmed and happened but watch X Files I hope I won't have child aged of 10 years before the 3rd movie lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Ugh, anybody interested in starting an NCIS thread in the off topic discusion? I need some cheery news amid all the derpressing.....

Comment

Working...
                                X