Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part two of Perception is up.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Nope still no luck..I tried uninstalling it the when it try to reinstall it just before the end it crashes my computer

I can't find it either Maybe we did all share the same dream....Did MG mention anything about it at that comic con thing they were at?
      Hmmm. Maybe it was MG. I don't know.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Thanks Jess.
      Nice update.

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
        (((Mega Hug)))

Hey TF
        Spoiler:
        How are you? So good to catch you on now. Have you been writing more or doing some more art lately?
        Hey Maf! Whoops!

Spoiler:
        I'm fine sweetheart! Working hard in my vacation... Sorry, I'd just left! -- Not really, I updated my AU fic ages ago, in case you haven't read it yet. But haven't had a whole lot of time. You?? Are you good?

--

Jess, I'll catch up on your fic as soon as I have a minute spare!!
        Last edited by TeylaFan; 20 August 2008, 09:42 AM.
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Well i think some folks are just a little tired of his incessant whining Sorry asgard!

Ok cazz....I think it was 1,9,25 and 30 i voted for but don't ask me what order
          not a problem
          Originally posted by scifan View Post

Thanks Asgard

I was gonna say the same as Linda, but she beat me.

I love Rodney. I think Linda is going to *love* making me something for my birthday. *evil laughter*
          the poor
          Hee heee

Still no luck.

Ok. I'm officially defeated.
          I can't find what I'm looking for anywhere.

Maybe Cazz, Linda and I shared the same dream.
          *sigh*
          Sorry you speak of the possibility of Shep as father I would love to see it but I don't remember either
          Great sad but great a little stressful perhaps too lol
          Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Hey Maf! Whoops!

Spoiler:
          I'm fine sweetheart! Working hard in my vacation... Sorry, I'd just left! -- Not really, I updated my AU fic ages ago, in case you haven't read it yet. But haven't had a whole ot of time. You?? Are you good?

--

Jess, I'll catch up on your fic as soon as I have a minute spare!!
          Yeah I read it and I am anxiously waiting for Teyla to wake up lol
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            LOL, yeah, yeah... I've heard that same comment from 4 others already! She will ok, next chapter!!
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hee heee

Still no luck.

Ok. I'm officially defeated.
              I can't find what I'm looking for anywhere.

Maybe Cazz, Linda and I shared the same dream.
              *sigh*
              No dream. Here you go.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=85130
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                It is in the commentary! You're a legend Steph

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

AH HAH...I knew we weren't dreaming this......You're the best LC sci will be chuffed
                  sigpic

Comment

Second page!!

Comment

Birthday nag Reminder:

Girlinabox's birthday is on Monday! I won't be here for the next four days so try to remember!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Birthday nag Reminder:

Girlinabox's birthday is on Monday! I won't be here for the next four days so try to remember!

Yes ma'am! Have fun with your mom!

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          not a problem

the poor

Sorry you speak of the possibility of Shep as father I would love to see it but I don't remember either

Great sad but great a little stressful perhaps too lol

NP hun.

MAJOR HUGS to STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I'm not totally insane.
                          Birthday nag Reminder:

Nag. Nag. Nag. Nag. Nag.

Comment

Nag. Nag. Nag. Nag. Nag.
                            LOL, it's pretty funny when I start complaining about something to Babe, I'll stop myself, wince and say, "Ohhhh, that was downright naggy, wasn't it?"
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy milestones Sci and YC!

Comment

WARNING: the follwoing post is partly vent mostly question....
                                Spoiler:
                                YAGH!
                                Spoiler:
                                Why, why, why, WHY, Why is it, that, when my nephews Mike and John, get put into a Phsycotic ward for resisting their daily medication to keep them in a mood their parents want?? For goddess sakes leave them alone! forget the child phsycos, forget the frakking meds, just leave them alone and let them make their own choices on what they want to take in the morning, if they don't want the med why force them to take them?? Hell if I were their parents I'd say, "want the morning meds?" and if they say "no thanks" I'd just leave it at that!

But NO, they resisted and when forced to take them that retitlated and got put in the nuthouse ofr NO REASON, other then "thwey attacked us" Well DUH! Sure they'd attack if they are cornered.

For the sake of their sanity (and mine) Take them out of the frakking nuthouse mand LET THEM ALONE for at least a week, and see if anything of that nature, no school at 0530 am EST, just let them do what they want, when they want and see what happens, I'm pretty sure that things would be back to normal in no time flat!
                                Any and all prayers for them is more then welcome they are NEEDED

*tries to stay in a good mood*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X