John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Hey guys, my muse for fanfic writing is going over time and I need some help, what story should I write first? Flooded With Blackness, or Shot Before Waking?

Simply put the sumups for both
    • Flooded With Blackness has the planet where Atlantis is become so flooded with water it cannot even sustain the city (which is on water itself) The reason of why it has flooed is because its sun had fallen in on itself and became a blackhole, Atlantis was able to leave fast enough but a gate was left in orbit of the planet (the old Replicator gate seen in First Strike), Team Sheppard thinks up a plan (most surely suicidal) to fire a Droine from a jumper threough the gate to stop the blackhole from breaking the system apart. (Caldwell and Weir don't agree but team shep does it anyhow (Plenty of JT moments through out))
    • Shot Before Waking: Team Sheppard go to Earth for a week off from duty, after about four days they get word that there is not just another bandit running around McKays sisters nighborhood but also breaking into her house! leaving two people hurt but too badly, and also leaving Teyla shot when the man gets away. Strong JT moment because of that gunshot.
    This is a quiz for you all to help me with; what story should i write first? Both stories came to me in a dream last night and I want to get them down, so here is the choices
    1. Flooded With Blackness
    2. Shot Before Waking
    3. Both
    In other words, HELP!
    I say write number 2 first and after you've finished write number 1
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I say write number 2 first and after you've finished write number 1
      You really want the Whump don't ya Padawan??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        It was AWESOME!!! DEVINE!!! RELAXING...EXHILARATING...ADVENTUROUS...yeah, I had it all! thanks! I soooo needed it though.

I got some great pics. If...and I mean IF..I get a little bit of time, I"ll see if I can write something in my LJ journal and some piccies.

Okay, you guys..I know this season started SUPERB for our duo and it's kind of dwindled; however, I do have to look at the bright side.

Teyla is still there! That is a huge plus for me. And going back to Search and Rescue....that can't be there for no reason. I just can't be!

Regardless, I finally watched GITM....

Spoiler:
        It could have been so much better. I think the plot had great potential but between one thing and the other, it lost it completely for me. I think the actress did a great job. There were so many scenes where I thought, DAMN that is Weir....but then I kept going back to the actual reason behind the episode, and to me, Weir would have NEVER risk the city and it's inhabitants in the hopes to save herself. Not after everything that she did and fought for. Not after sacrificing herself time and time again for them..NOPE! don't buy it!

Two characters were in tact for me, Rodney and Teyla.

John felt off...I don't know why, but he did. Ronon was hardly there and then he had dark circles under his eyes, what the hell was that about? Woosely was cute. But I"m not paying too much attention to him.

As far as JT...yeah, nothing major but we did get some hints. First Teya and Weir...that was so off it's not even funny. But, the interesting part for me was two things.

When Weir mentioned the acknowledgment of her child being named after John...her smile lit up the room. And then when Weir mentioned that stupid line of Kanan, I thought...if Teyla smiled when she mentioned John's name for her son, don't you think she would have done the same at the thought that her friend picked up how madly in love she was with Kanan back then...instead, she just showed this expressionless face or to me more a face that was confused and that Weir completely misinterpreted her words towards Kanan..not sure. I just thought it didn't add up.

Then, John....his face when Weir mentioned the amazing news with Teyla....he let his guard down at that point and gave the most proud smile...and then he caught himself and changed the face, looked at Weir as if to make sure she didn't pick up on it and changed the subject.

But the other thing was that ...Teyla left right away and John noticed it. There is certainly something brewing there....Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

I could be seeing things, but I doubt it! *wink*

HUGS!

Off to another busy day!
        what if:
        Spoiler:
        teyla turns out to be preggers w/ Johns baby!!

not likely. but if it DID happen, I'd die of happiness. No, not die, just faint. (like my mom nearly did last night when Phelps won gold ......)
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

You really want the Whump don't ya Padawan??
          Why,whatever gave you that idea

Oh ok,fine you caught me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Very well said! Between you and Camilita y'all hit the nail on the head for me about the eppie!
            ELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((HUGS))

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            what if:
            Spoiler:
            teyla turns out to be preggers w/ Johns baby!!

not likely. but if it DID happen, I'd die of happiness. No, not die, just faint. (like my mom nearly did last night when Phelps won gold ......)
            If it ever does happen, unfortunately it wouldn't be for along time.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Well, I know that most if not all of the anti-Keller people have said that Jewel is an excellent actress, they just don't like the character.
              yes, we Anti-Keller ppls have a HUGE respect for Jewel, her character however must die (or become recurring)

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                If it ever does happen, unfortunately it wouldn't be for along time.
                There is always my reality,
                Spoiler:
                Teyla's already preggers with another child that is in fact Johns, and Canoe took a unwanted long walk on a short staircase out of the Daedalus (thanks to Falcon Horus and her two siblings Vicky and Rose)... gotta love Lemmings and their need for air surfing!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

There is always my reality,
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla's already preggers with another child that is in fact Johns, and Canoe took a unwanted long walk on a short staircase out of the Daedalus (thanks to Falcon Horus and her two siblings Vicky and Rose)... gotta love Lemmings and their need for air surfing!
                  **thumbs up**

Um, this may sound stupid, but....
                  Spoiler:
                  WTF is a Lemming?!?!??!?!
                  Spoiler:
                  Sry Falcon if I offended you

Comment

**thumbs up**

Um, this may sound stupid, but....
                    Spoiler:
                    WTF is a Lemming?!?!??!?!
                    Spoiler:
                    Sry Falcon if I offended you
                    to be honest I have no idea, why not ask her over in the Teyla WOW thread??

Comment

to be honest I have no idea, why not ask her over in the Teyla WOW thread??
                      I'll go do that...

BTW, is ff.net being nice to you again?

Comment

I'll go do that...

BTW, is ff.net being nice to you again?
                        Yes! finally. a full week and two stories removed (and a good chat with a mod over there about a few site related questions (IE new categories and such)) and things got fixed up for me.

Nowe to get out this pair of stories my muse is making me write at once (yes I am multitasking on this, writing Flooded with Blackness, and Shot Before Waking at the same time is actually quite easy)

Comment

I think this describes all of us........
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn part 10
                            Summary: He would do it for everyone who had ever cared for John Sheppard. It was the least he could offer.
                            Characters: Teyla, John, Alfred, Bruce and Beckett
                            Pairing: Teyla/John and Teyla/Bruce
                            Rating: T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/51823.html
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              The thing is, people have the right to express their opinion. There are anti threads because other posters don't like people posting bad things about their prefered characters/ships. If there weren't anti-threads their posts would be mixed in with all the others, what difference does it make that there are specific threads for it. Okay, I didn't express that very well, I hope you get what I mean.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                              I feel that way too. Thats why I'm not on as much. It's like so many people on this broad are bitter, whiny, and petty, and I can't stand it. It kinda dulls the fun when there are so many anti threads and pessimistic posters.

I know people have a right to express their opinions but when people start talking trash just for the hell of it, it becomes ridiculous.
                              Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Thanks for the link hun

I think the more new characters and ships that develope the more anti-threads will pop up. I would just ignore them.
                              I know that I don't like all the character and ship ideas, but I guess some need to vent more then others. That's what it's for. Sorry hun.
                              I get what you guys are saying. I konw that people have got the right to express what they feel, and that's great an all, but like it says in the bit in bold, if it's trash for no other reason than to trash for the fun of it, then i just don't get it.

But whatever. I'm just gonna stay clear of them, that's all Thank guys, you all rock!
                              Hey guys, my muse for fanfic writing is going over time and I need some help, what story should I write first? Flooded With Blackness, or Shot Before Waking?

Simply put the sumups for both
                              • Flooded With Blackness has the planet where Atlantis is become so flooded with water it cannot even sustain the city (which is on water itself) The reason of why it has flooed is because its sun had fallen in on itself and became a blackhole, Atlantis was able to leave fast enough but a gate was left in orbit of the planet (the old Replicator gate seen in First Strike), Team Sheppard thinks up a plan (most surely suicidal) to fire a Droine from a jumper threough the gate to stop the blackhole from breaking the system apart. (Caldwell and Weir don't agree but team shep does it anyhow (Plenty of JT moments through out))
                              • Shot Before Waking: Team Sheppard go to Earth for a week off from duty, after about four days they get word that there is not just another bandit running around McKays sisters nighborhood but also breaking into her house! leaving two people hurt but too badly, and also leaving Teyla shot when the man gets away. Strong JT moment because of that gunshot.
                              This is a quiz for you all to help me with; what story should i write first? Both stories came to me in a dream last night and I want to get them down, so here is the choices
                              1. Flooded With Blackness
                              2. Shot Before Waking
                              3. Both
                              In other words, HELP!
                              I say number two, then one I'd love to read both once your done!
                              --Kate

Comment

Man where is everybody tonight sure is slow
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X