Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Desire'...wow...*drop dead*

Originally posted by Doxymom
    Thanks for the vid rec for Desire. That was really good. That one little flash, you know the one--the one that's not in the show, really adds to the heat of the vid.

Excellent vid.

btw evening all

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
      'Desire'...wow...*drop dead*

btw evening all
      evening Annie....

*fans Annie*.....

You okay there?....

I think this calls for a pic!!!

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        I was just wondering....ya think Teyla is a bit "concerned" over Shep and his new "babe magnet" status?????
        no, I think she's amused at his behaviour. Because Teyla know that at the end she will be the winner She let him have his fun...but there's a limit of course...
        Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 30 January 2006, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          evening Annie....

*fans Annie*.....

You okay there?....

I think this calls for a pic!!!
          hmmm... I think I'm still alive...

hi WitchBlade...
          how can I call you?? Witchy??...

...bound in many ways

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
            hmmm... I think I'm still alive...

hi WitchBlade...
            how can I call you?? Witchy??...

...bound in many ways
            Witchy is fine...

Oh that would make a nice 'Runner' and 'Condemned' wallpaper(since they are bound in both of them..)...and some pics of them looking at each other...with those word "....bound in many ways".....

So, that's my wallpaper challenge AG......

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Witchy is fine...

Oh that would make a nice 'Runner' and 'Condemned' wallpaper(since they are bound in both of them..)...and some pics of them looking at each other...with those word "....bound in many ways".....

So, that's my wallpaper challenge AG......
              Oh...cool I love that saying!

So here is my updated "You're With Me" Fic...took me long enough!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2685623/3/

For newbies...I started writing this story because I wanted Teyla to play a larger part in 'The Hive"

Comment

-CAMY--I'm doing You're Beautiful by James Blunt. I heard two versions of 'More Than Words' but I just can't just get into it so maybe you'll want to do it yourself or something

Comment

Witchy...well everybody really...but Witchy need your opinion!

I made a couple of calendars with John/Teyla...There are three versions with minor changes such as color and wording...which one should I choose?

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                    Witchy...well everybody really...but Witchy need your opinion!

I made a couple of calendars with John/Teyla...There are three versions with minor changes such as color and wording...which one should I choose?

Thanks for the story link...

Oh wow!...these are amazing...but no green/blue one?... ....j/k...

I love them all....but...I'm really really really love the last one..

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Thanks for the story link...

Oh wow!...these are amazing...but no green/blue one?... ....j/k...

I love them all....but...I'm really really really love the last one..
                      Well I actually did but I thought let's try something different...but I do miss my blue/green one!

Now Witchy...where did you get your calendar thing to paste...I don't know how to do that yet!

Comment

Well I actually did but I thought let's try something different...but I do miss my blue/green one!

Now Witchy...where did you get your calendar thing to paste...I don't know how to do that yet!

I just looked for any 2006 calendar templates that were online...try google or yahoo...you'll find sites with templates, just crop what you want from them...and paste it to your wallpaper...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I just looked for any 2006 calendar templates that were online...try google or yahoo...you'll find sites with templates, just crop what you want from them...and paste it to your wallpaper...
                          Thanks Witchy!

Just look at Shep's expression...now what do you think he is thinking about?

Comment

Thanks Witchy!

Just look at Shep's expression...now what do you think he is thinking about?
                            Sheppard: Wonder if Teyla's free tonight...*dinner, a movie...and who knows..**

Teyla: What is he thinking about?

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                              green_eyed_lady, your sig pic looks like Shep is getting ready to whack Teyla on the butt. and she looks like she likes that!

LOL Or maybe he already has whacked her on the butt and she's giving him the "ooo if you weren't so damn fine I'd kill you for that" look.
                              Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Hey Chillin, welcome back.

I wonder what Shep's thinking, I think he can't go five minutes without at least thinking of her, if not openly looking at her.

Annie, I like that explanation.
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X