John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Maff

I'm loving the Olympics! We won our first women's gold in the pool for 40 years or something ridiculous like that

----------

I'm quite upset at the moment! I just got redded by someone I would have considered a friend for being immature! Never in my life have I been accused of being immature! I'm seriously considering putting this person on my ignore list (once I've figured out how that works ) I'm getting very angry

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Hi Maff

I'm loving the Olympics! We won our first women's gold in the pool for 40 years or something ridiculous like that

----------

I'm quite upset at the moment! I just got redded by someone I would have considered a friend for being immature! Never in my life have I been accused of being immature! I'm seriously considering putting this person on my ignore list (once I've figured out how that works ) I'm getting very angry

What are reds if this sounds like a Dumb thing to ask how do you view your greens and That im really sorry though its awful when a friend does that
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Maffieg, I saw your name! So I had to come in to say hi!

How are you girl?

Now, that I'm in here...I see all the pretties. *mouth drops open* at the sight of Luc's sig as well as the other artworks. Wow!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Hey Maff how are you Doing?
        **Waves** to Hope and Donna.

I doing okay guys, been busy but must come say hi to you guys

I've been enjoying all the art stuff also. You guys are really talented.
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

What are reds if this sounds like a Dumb thing to ask how do you view your greens and That im really sorry though its awful when a friend does that
          Click on 'My Controls', reds are the opposite of greens

Comment

This is OT
            Spoiler:
            Im very Shaky at the Moment as some Nice Person has just tried to Break into Our Property i called the police and what a fat lot of good that was as all they said is its a common thing and theres Nothing we could do and the person or persons that tried to break in left the evidence of what they smashed the Window with and they said they still couldn't do anything whats our Country coming to im just glad that my young ones were and are in bed [

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

WAVESHi Maff and Thanks

Comment

This is OT
                Spoiler:
                Im very Shaky at the Moment as some Nice Person has just tried to Break into Our Property i called the police and what a fat lot of good that was as all they said is its a common thing and theres Nothing we could do and the person or persons that tried to break in left the evidence of what they smashed the Window with and they said they still couldn't do anything whats our Country coming to im just glad that my young ones were and are in bed [
                Thats terrible Donna! I'm glad your alright though

Comment

Thats terrible Donna! I'm glad your alright though

Yes I am but i am really annoyed with the Police

Comment

Hi Maff

----------

Cazz how are you girl?

That is wonderful news for you guys in the Olympics.

So sorry you got redded!!! The nerve!!! How about some cheer you up greens!!!

Donna- Thank God your not hurt! I can only imagine how fearful an experience that is.
                    Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

**Waves**

I don't come by much...but..I miss ya! You are always in my thoughts. I glad you're doing okay. I guess busy with work and school. Take care of yourself okay. If you need anything, just write!
                      sigpic
                      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                      Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                      WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        Wow scifan!!! those came out great!. I'm sure the Whumpers were going crazy with all that lovely John Whump!

You've pretty much listed my top 3. Remnats, the Queen and Inquisition. All supposed to have a lot of John and especially Teyla!!!. I can't wait for those. I really hope we get some JT in those and no Kanaan ugh!.

Amazing Luciana!!!. It's simply beautiful!

A lot of birthdays coming!!!

Awww. Thanks Mayra.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        *iz dead!*
                        Whumper Down!!!
                        Where's Sheppard? We need someone to do CPR

Hi Sci

Spoiler:
                        Yep me too love to see all the swimmers,gymnast and can wait for the track meet.
                        I like those too.

Oh wow those shep sigs are fabulous. I love them!!! Outcast is particularly very good.
                        Thanks Maff. I'm glad you like them.

Comment

Cazz how are you girl?

I'm good thanx Maff Just waiting to find out if I've got an internship or if I'm going back for lectures next semester I'd be happy with either I just need to know one way or the other

I get way too over excited with the Olympics Well most big sporting events actually!

Thanx for the greens You guys always cheer me up

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Whumper Down!!!
                          Where's Sheppard? We need someone to do CPR
                          *faints*

Comment

**Waves**

I don't come by much...but..I miss ya! You are always in my thoughts. I glad you're doing okay. I guess busy with work and school. Take care of yourself okay. If you need anything, just write!
                            Will do. Glad I was able to catch you today!

oh dear Cazz, I can't green you so Mental Greens for now!
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Cazz how are you girl?

Donna- Thank God your not hurt! I can only imagine how fearful an experience that is.
                              Thanks Maff Im still shaken but more Furious that Police would not do anything at all

Comment

Maffieg, I saw your name! So I had to come in to say hi!

How are you girl?

Now, that I'm in here...I see all the pretties. *mouth drops open* at the sight of Luc's sig as well as the other artworks. Wow!
                                Thanks Hope.

This is OT
                                Spoiler:
                                That is so awful Donna. I wish there were someone you could complain to that could help you more.

Comment

Working...
                                X