• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H everybody !
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
    Hey guys!

Don't forget that Tielan's online right now for your Livejournal questions. To come and check it out, just click here.
    I couldn't been there yesterday but is there not a solution to watch the start of the chat I was interested
    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
    Shirt ‘n Tie writes: “How go plans re: Episode 100? You guys are wrapping in Sept….Will that be the last shoot?”

Answer: Paul is writing episode 100 as we speak. Looking ahead at the schedule, we’ll wrap production here in Vancouver, then shoot our outstanding Vegas days down south to wrap the season.

Patti writes: “Will we have the baby in every episode. It would be nice to see something else besides Teyla’s issues with being a mom for a change.”

Answer: It was necessary to touch on the baby here as it was Teyla’s first official foray since making the decision to rejoin the team in Broken Ties.

Raindrop writes: “So, um, was Teyla being insincere there at the end when she said McKay would make a good father?”

Answer: She was being…kind.

Thor94 writes: “We will see again, the uknown aliens of this episode?”

Answer: It’s unlikely we’ll see them again this season.

Kay writes: “ With McKay and Keller being paired up this season, what new aspects of his character are you planning to reveal? We’ve seen his crush on Carter, the growth and collapse of his romance with Katie Brown and the AU Love Story redux with Keller in The Last Man.”

Answer: We’ve never actually seen him develop a mature relationship. In the case of Carter, it was a crush. In the case of Katie Brown, they were almost like dating teenagers. In the case of Keller in Last Man, we were only offered the merest of glimpses into the workings of their relationship.

Kay also writes: “Even Teyla, the new mother, never spoke of her boyfriend, and we didn’t see him (other than as a hybrid creature) until after their child was born.”

Answer: That was because we weren’t planning to pursue such a storyline for Teyla and were taken by surprise at the news of Rachel’s pregnancy. In order to work it into the storyline, we decided to create the Kanaan character.

Kay also writes: “ Sheppard gets to flirt now and then, and we saw his ex-wife once.”

Answer: Many fans will argue that Sheppard does far too much off-world romancing.

Kay also writes: “Maybe I should be asking what it is about the other characters that make you want to avoid any romance for them.”

Answer: “I should add that Ronon will be pursuing romance as well this season.”

Kay also writes: “Why McKay, and why with Keller, when there’s a whole city full of people?”

Answer: Because it’s far more interesting to see our main characters interact with people we know rather than people we don’t.
    Thank you so much MRsB
    *start screaming and making banner* I loved JM but with this last sentence I'm really not happy
    Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Thanks for the update...I had to laugh at the last answer...

Spoiler:
    Far more intresting to see our main character interact with people we know rather than people we don't...REALLY???? well then since when the heck did I know Kanaan... NEVER until the boring one was dropped onto my head like the boring one that he is... if it's more intresting to see main characters act with people we know..then get rid of the one I don't care to see and is someone of the ones that I don't know that he talks about..last time I checked Teyla is a main character and last time I checked Kanaan is someone I don't know and actually don't give a flying crap about getting to know either..
    Spoiler:
    Yeah so what McKay and Ronon have romantic aspect and Shep will have new off wolrd interest ? I didn't understood what he meant and we can consider that Teyla is with Kanaan but she seemed like a single mom in her interview and he says himself that they didn't want to pursue this storyline for Teyla ? Why don't give a bone to all JT shipper who are here since the beggining ?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I would love you to go and post that on JM's blog! Thanx for saying what I'm sure we were all thinking when reading that!

Yeah I would love too
    Spoiler:
    and understand why they make so many misteries for Jt while they seem all for a ship in the main character. Did our writers are clone and were rapted by the asgard ? I can't belive it's the same authors wh unnerved me for yours saying how bad a ship is in a show particularly between 2 main characters hey remember 'we cannot make 2 main characters facing parentood' yeah and now we have 2 characters facing parenthood and 3 main characters falling in love as a love triangle.
    Ok ok I scream but I keep hope lol but the opposition in what they say since so long mak me laugh or unnerved me I don't know

I need some more votes in the current Icontest! At the moment there is one point between the top three so more votes are required to separate them! Linkage is here Deadline at noon BST so 3hrs from now

Sorry I voted yet
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanks for the Update Mrs B
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I do try

Oh right...I um vaguely remember it

Yep it's gonna be an awesome ep...I can feel it

Hi asgard...Bye asgard...Sweet JT dreams asgard

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        LOL, you can't trust me.

*is a pessmist* See what I drink out of?

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...1d28cf9705.jpg

And yeah, Rodney...I aspire to be a snarky as him one day. LOL
        So, you're a pessmist?

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
        I want to say Thanks for the warm welcome also! I love reading all the comments on here and would love to add mine when I can. I must admit I'm new to anything like this, so I have no clue about doing any of the artwork etc- hopefully I will learn! I just enjoy reading and talking about my favorite TV couple, John & Teyla. I have been watching my S4 DVD's and S5 DVR episodes lately and my 10 year old son has started watching also.
        Last night he wanted to watch the episode where they first meet Ronan-so he watched Runner and can't wait to see more. I think we have another SGA fan!!!
        I use to be the same way and now I'm one of the most talkative ones.
        We can all teach you with whatever you want to try. Everyone in here helped me when I first started.

That's cool your son is watching them, my boys loves the show too.

Hi Noami! Welcome to the thread

So, JTer's if you could guarantee one thing to happen between them this season what would it be? I think we'll have to discount a kiss as that is too obvious and everyone will say it
        I'm sure there will tons of angst.
        S5
        Spoiler:
        I'm hoping The Queen, Prodigal and Inquisition are some examles. Maybe a scene or two with JT in a compromising position. Like them stuck in a very small room together.

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
        Is there an new interview or is this and old one? And where can i find it.
        It's new hun.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Hey all!

Got my Atlantis DVD's yesterday.

Guess what ep I watched first?
        Hmmmm. Is it Harmony?

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
        Shirt ‘n Tie writes: “How go plans re: Episode 100? You guys are wrapping in Sept….Will that be the last shoot?”

Answer: Paul is writing episode 100 as we speak. Looking ahead at the schedule, we’ll wrap production here in Vancouver, then shoot our outstanding Vegas days down south to wrap the season.

Patti writes: “Will we have the baby in every episode. It would be nice to see something else besides Teyla’s issues with being a mom for a change.”

Answer: It was necessary to touch on the baby here as it was Teyla’s first official foray since making the decision to rejoin the team in Broken Ties.

Raindrop writes: “So, um, was Teyla being insincere there at the end when she said McKay would make a good father?”

Answer: She was being…kind.

Thor94 writes: “We will see again, the uknown aliens of this episode?”

Answer: It’s unlikely we’ll see them again this season.

Kay writes: “ With McKay and Keller being paired up this season, what new aspects of his character are you planning to reveal? We’ve seen his crush on Carter, the growth and collapse of his romance with Katie Brown and the AU Love Story redux with Keller in The Last Man.”

Answer: We’ve never actually seen him develop a mature relationship. In the case of Carter, it was a crush. In the case of Katie Brown, they were almost like dating teenagers. In the case of Keller in Last Man, we were only offered the merest of glimpses into the workings of their relationship.

Kay also writes: “Even Teyla, the new mother, never spoke of her boyfriend, and we didn’t see him (other than as a hybrid creature) until after their child was born.”

Answer: That was because we weren’t planning to pursue such a storyline for Teyla and were taken by surprise at the news of Rachel’s pregnancy. In order to work it into the storyline, we decided to create the Kanaan character.

Kay also writes: “ Sheppard gets to flirt now and then, and we saw his ex-wife once.”

Answer: Many fans will argue that Sheppard does far too much off-world romancing.

Kay also writes: “Maybe I should be asking what it is about the other characters that make you want to avoid any romance for them.”

Answer: “I should add that Ronon will be pursuing romance as well this season.”

Kay also writes: “Why McKay, and why with Keller, when there’s a whole city full of people?”

Answer: Because it’s far more interesting to see our main characters interact with people we know rather than people we don’t.
        Thanks Mrs B for update.

Spoiler:
        Far more intresting to see our main character interact with people we know rather than people we don't...REALLY???? well then since when the heck did I know Kanaan... NEVER until the boring one was dropped onto my head like the boring one that he is... if it's more intresting to see main characters act with people we know..then get rid of the one I don't care to see and is someone of the ones that I don't know that he talks about..last time I checked Teyla is a main character and last time I checked Kanaan is someone I don't know and actually don't give a flying crap about getting to know either..

Well, said Nina!!!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I don't want to wait for months on end for new eps! I was in agony during the whole season 10/3 year! When the early eps were done in September and no new eps until APRIL! Ugh!
        I agree. I hated that last time.

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post

Exactly, I agree. Since when is Kanaan someone we know. We only met him
        after Teyla was pregnant. I realize it was necessary to deal with her pregnancy, but he does not need to stick around any more. I do not want them shoving him down our faces. He does nothing for Teyla's character- except provide a babysitter and I think most people agree that he is not wanted!
        Wooohoooo.
        ITA= I totally agree.

It's gonna be a long day babysitting. So, I won't on too much today. I don't know when she'll be leaving either.

BBL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Hmmmm. Is it Harmony?

Btw Sci, go visit the whump thread.
          Spoiler:
          Peggy spent the night in hospital, she had a heart scare

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Cazz - Congrats on your icon win!!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Amen sister! I completely agree.

And I second the suggestion that you post this on JM's blog.
              Course, he'll completely ignore it, but...

BTW,

Congrats on 12000 Nina!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Cazz - Congrats on your icon win!!
                Thanx MrsB

Icons:
                There's another one too but Laura would red me for it

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                  Amen sister! I completely agree.

And I second the suggestion that you post this on JM's blog.
                  Course, he'll completely ignore it, but...

BTW,

Congrats on 12000 Nina!!!
                  CONGRATULATIONS NINA
                  Thanx MrsB

Icons:

WOW great icons they are awesome and CONGRATULATIONS
                  My icons were so bad I forced myself to do something but I haven't idea and it's reall really bad i didn't evne have vote lol

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

More icons From LJ contests, spoilers for S&R
                    Spoiler:

This came third in the SGA icontest:
                    This came third in the McShep icontest:

Edit: Thanx asgard! I love your 2nd and 3rd ones

Comment

Btw Sci, go visit the whump thread.
                      Spoiler:
                      Peggy spent the night in hospital, she had a heart scare

Thanks for telling me Cazz.

Thanx MrsB

Icons:
                      Great job Cazz
                      Hmmm. I wonder which one that is???

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      CONGRATULATIONS NINA

WOW great icons they are awesome and CONGRATULATIONS
                      My icons were so bad I forced myself to do something but I haven't idea and it's reall really bad i didn't evne have vote lol

Spoiler:
                      Great job Asgard.

Spoiler:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntest-1111.jpg [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/Icon-contest-1114.jpg[/url] http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntest-1116.jpg This came third in the SGA icontest: [urlhttp://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icon%20challenge%20pics/Icon-contest-1113.jpg[/url]
                      http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ontest-10a.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ontest-10b.jpg This came third in the McShep icontest: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ontest-10c.jpg

More great icons. Congrats Cazz.

Comment

Spoiler:

This came third in the SGA icontest:
                        This came third in the McShep icontest:

Wow awesome icons and thanks
                        Thanks for telling me Cazz.

Great job Cazz
                        Hmmm. I wonder which one that is???

Great job Asgard.

More great icons. Congrats Cazz.
                        Thanks you're too nice i assure you while posting them I said to myself how bad they are I fear it will be as much dificult for this challeng lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanks you're too nice i assure you while posting them I said to myself how bad they are I fear it will be as much dificult for this challeng lol
                          LOL! I say the same thing.

Comment

Thanx asgard!

The trailor for the film I'm working on is out!!!

Linkage: Innocent Crimes and if you click on the link that says 'click here for more details' there's some bts photos, my back is in two of them

Comment

Thanx asgard!

Linkage: Innocent Crimes and if you click on the link that says 'click here for more details' there's some bts photos, my back is in two of them

Oh it looks wonderful hun. I hope it does well in the movie theaters.

It not nice to get the back of you though.

Comment

LOL! I say the same thing.
                                lol
                                Thanx asgard!

wow it sems really interesting but a little sad too ? Good luck but for now great trailer
                                Oh it looks wonderful hun. I hope it does well in the movie theaters.

It not nice to get the back of you though.
                                I agree
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X