Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Hi Noami! Welcome to the thread

So, JTer's if you could guarantee one thing to happen between them this season what would it be? I think we'll have to discount a kiss as that is too obvious and everyone will say it

Honestly?

Spoiler:
    Lack of romantic progress. Maybe, in their friendship, they can come up with an orginal handshake for each other. High five, fist bump, snap, snap. LOL
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
      Is there an new interview or is this and old one? And where can i find it.
      Elf Posted it a couple of Pages Back
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey guys!

Don't forget that Tielan's online right now for your Livejournal questions. To come and check it out, just click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
          I want to say Thanks for the warm welcome also! I love reading all the comments on here and would love to add mine when I can. I must admit I'm new to anything like this, so I have no clue about doing any of the artwork etc- hopefully I will learn! I just enjoy reading and talking about my favorite TV couple, John & Teyla. I have been watching my S4 DVD's and S5 DVR episodes lately and my 10 year old son has started watching also.
          Last night he wanted to watch the episode where they first meet Ronan-so he watched Runner and can't wait to see more. I think we have another SGA fan!!!
          Already converting people? Man, you're good! And WELCOME from me too

So, JTer's if you could guarantee one thing to happen between them this season what would it be? I think we'll have to discount a kiss as that is too obvious and everyone will say it

Ok,
          Spoiler:
          I'm gonna say angst. And lots of it. Now that Kanaan's back, and there's a little guy Teyla's looking after, there's a guarantee for a bit of an love triangle- or should i say angst triangle? A third person comes into the picture, that fuels the angst, et voila, the triangle is formed. It's a never ending viscious cycle. It's gotta be in the official Ship laws, i'm sure of it.

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
          Hey guys!

Don't forget that Tielan's online right now for your Livejournal questions. To come and check it out, just click here.
          I'm over there right now!!! come in and say hi guys!!!!!
          --Kate

Comment

Hey all!

Got my Atlantis DVD's yesterday.

Guess what ep I watched first?
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Honestly?

Spoiler:
              Lack of romantic progress. Maybe, in their friendship, they can come up with an orginal handshake for each other. High five, fist bump, snap, snap. LOL
              Spoiler:
              You don't want romantic progress?

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
              Ok,
              Spoiler:
              I'm gonna say angst. And lots of it. Now that Kanaan's back, and there's a little guy Teyla's looking after, there's a guarantee for a bit of an love triangle- or should i say angst triangle? A third person comes into the picture, that fuels the angst, et voila, the triangle is formed. It's a never ending viscious cycle. It's gotta be in the official Ship laws, i'm sure of it.
              Spoiler:
              You should so right hose laws!

I think your idea has a high possibility of happening

I'd like to see the two of them spend some time together, just half an episode where they are isolated, just the two of them. Preferably offworld as that hasn't happened in such a looong time

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

are we all at the chat, loves?

Comment

I guarantee... that they will have another disagreement in the first half of the season. Another hug may also be in the books.

Comment

gotta help make dinner, but then i will be
                    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Hey! (sounds sooo much better in my yorkshire accent ) I'm here till my connention decides to go walkies again! Too tired to learn code

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey! (sounds sooo much better in my yorkshire accent ) I'm here till my connention decides to go walkies again! Too tired to learn code

my poor Cazz
                        My connection had been mad, but that might be due to the rain that's falling.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          You don't want romantic progress?

I thought you asked what we think would happen. Not what we wanted.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Calling all Brits
                            Spoiler:
                            have you seen the Orangina advert????

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                              I want to say Thanks for the warm welcome also! I love reading all the comments on here and would love to add mine when I can. I must admit I'm new to anything like this, so I have no clue about doing any of the artwork etc- hopefully I will learn! I just enjoy reading and talking about my favorite TV couple, John & Teyla. I have been watching my S4 DVD's and S5 DVR episodes lately and my 10 year old son has started watching also.
                              Last night he wanted to watch the episode where they first meet Ronan-so he watched Runner and can't wait to see more. I think we have another SGA fan!!!
                              You are bringing him up right!!!! You've got to instill SGA in'em young!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                I am!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X