Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    Hey asgard

Yes I agree. I think we have to wait a while but I know that JT will be back soon. How can anyone resist the two?!? They are so well together.
    Another wonderful thing that came out of DV
    Spoiler:
    Teyla gets to be more Techy (finally!!!) I have been waiting for them to realise that they don't have to match up shep and rodney alway. Teyla is there also and she's a pretty smart girl too. As for Ronon, I know he is smart but button pushing is def not his fave thing to do or learn. I like waht the writers have been doing so far but I do miss the JT moments. Can't wait to have some of that back.

Welcome to the J/T family Rockhound

The guys here are warm and friendly and some slightly unstable(not naming anyone in particular) but you're sure to have fun in here.

It's great to see another J/T shipper on board.
    Totally my thought I find so great what they've done particularly in the balance of screen time and charactr moments but I'm like you it seems to be a few JT moments and they are for now a little cold. I hope this will be dealt with (?)
    SLIGHTLY unstable you said hey you're nice
    Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Heh. Watcha think, this Linda's kinda car?

Spoiler:
    Hey great car I dreamt of some like this furing a long time lol after I wanted a hummer lol
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    MAFFFF.......*runs and huggles Maff* Oh and thank you

Thanks asgard...

And no problem

Thanks cc!

Oh this is awesome!

Cool,thinks Elfie!

Welcome...The more the merrier

Oh right

Yep they came And my brother opened it

Volkswagen golf 1.9 TDI

hehe cool....I wish!
    besides cool car (your real)
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hehe. Well, that isn't bad either! We have a VW too. What colour is it?

Yeah.
      Well it's....um......uhhh.....kinda really dark sort of bluey color.....It's pearlescent!

Oh yeah sweet ride!!!

(((Hugs))) Linda back
      I was gonna aask how you are but i see TF already asked
      sigpic

Comment

Well it's....um......uhhh.....kinda really dark sort of bluey color.....It's pearlescent!
        LOL! Don't ya got a pic?
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

LOL! Don't ya got a pic?
          noy yet

good god....i'm on hold on the phone and the music's making me wanna top myself
          sigpic

Comment

I had music stuck in my head last week and it took me the whole day to figure out where it was from! It was the old kids TV show Zzap, the bit with the two hands I had no idea how I'd got that in my head as I hadn't seen it for years! Until I rang the call centre where I work and was put on hold!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

noy yet

Ok.
              Spoiler:

Top yourself?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Definately! Though a BMW Z4 is more my kinda dream car...

How are you maff?
                Ah yes BMWs

Spoiler:
                Been busy with life's issues but staying strong. Will be back to studying and exams all too soon. Some major changes happening in my part of the world too so couldn't come hang with you guys.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Totally my thought I find so great what they've done particularly in the balance of screen time and charactr moments but I'm like you it seems to be a few JT moments and they are for now a little cold. I hope this will be dealt with (?)
                SLIGHTLY unstable you said hey you're nice

Hey great car I dreamt of some like this furing a long time lol after I wanted a hummer lol

besides cool car (your real)
                Did I say slightly...my error I meant COMPLETELY
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Ah yes BMWs

Spoiler:
                  Been busy with life's issues but staying strong. Will be back to studying and exams all too soon. Some major changes happening in my part of the world too so couldn't come hang with you guys.

Spoiler:
                  Good. Goodluck with those. We understand maff. *hugs* Take care sweetheart.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    I had music stuck in my head last week and it took me the whole day to figure out where it was from! It was the old kids TV show Zzap, the bit with the two hands I had no idea how I'd got that in my head as I hadn't seen it for years! Until I rang the call centre where I work and was put on hold!

Ain't it awful

Ok.
                    Spoiler:

Top yourself?

Oh right....The language thing....
                    Spoiler:
                    Jump from the nearest bridge....Put my head in the oven....You get the jist

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo depressing!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Good. Goodluck with those. We understand maff. *hugs* Take care sweetheart.
                      thanks my dear.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by APFW View Post
                        Thanks CazzBlade, I appreciate that! Long live Sheyla!
                        Welcome to the family!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Title: The Day John Discovered Fart.
                        Summary: The day John discovered fart.
                        Characters: John, Elizabeth [McKay & Chuck]
                        Pairing: None
                        Rating: K
                        Notes: After reading JM's blog, I couldn't resist.

Spoiler:
                        “Elizabeth,” John demanded as he entered her office, slapping down the manila folder she had one of the burliest marines deliver to him. “No.”

She looked up to him and raised her eyebrow and John could see the edges of her lips twisting up into a crooked – wicked ¬– smile as she eyed the folder on her desk. She slid the folder through the few ornaments on her work space with her index finger, looking away from John as her smile threatened to take over.

“What?” She asked innocently and John narrowed his eyes at the mocking tone in her voice.

“We’ve been Atlantis Team One since we got here. The name suits us fine. Why mess with a system that works?” He whined slightly and he scrunched his face up as he reminded himself of McKay.

She looked up to him and pursed her lips, her own eyes narrowing. John returned her stare, immovable and she finally sat back, sighing as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“It’s an IOA directive,” she said with a shrug as though it was the most natural thing in the world. He growled slightly in the back of his throat as he reached over the desk and retrieved the file, perching himself on the edge of her desk. “John, what...?” She began but stopped when he began narrating.

“...shall be named in order as Atlantis Reconnaissance Team.” He looked up to her as he finished, daring her to laugh. “I am not calling my team that.” He could see her attempting to hold back her smile. “And I think Major Atkins will have a problem with that as well.”

She frowned.

“Major Atkins.”

“Yeah,” he said as he nodded. “Atlantis Team Four.”

“You know,” she said in her best diplomatic tone but John was adamant he would not be drawn in by it, “you don’t refer to your team as Atlantis Team One except in reports. All you have to do is write it out.”

He scrunched his face up in disgust at that.

“Acronyms were invented for use by the military.” She raised an amused eyebrow at that. “Think about it; NASA, USAF, CIA, SG-1.” He narrowed his eyes at her as she snorted slightly, her laugh disappearing into a small burst of coughs. “You know what the acronym of this is, don’t you?” She looked to him with a mask of seriousness but John could see the humour lurking beneath the surface. “FART. FART, Elizabeth.” She laughed loudly at that and from the corner of his eye, John could see Chuck in the control room turning towards them. “I will not be in a team called FART.”

Once her laughter subsided, she looked up to him with the most serious face she could conjure and John sighed.

“I’m sorry John.” But John knew she wasn’t sorry. “From now on, your team will be known as FART.”

He paused for a moment before rising from her desk and marching from her office in a blur of black and grey, before tossing over his shoulder;

“Just you wait until McKay hears about this!”
                        ROTFLMAO! That is too funny.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Birthdays is the next month (or so):

Seldear--6th (5th)
                        GNB--25th
                        Nina--30th
                        Elfie-Sept 1st
                        Me--Sept 9th
                        Steph--Sept 14th

Busy! Busy! Busy!
                        That is a lot.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          Hello everyone! This is only my 2nd post on GW, my 1st on this thread, but since I joined I just love reading everyone's thoughts and comments. I am a huge John & Teyla
                          fan so I just love seeing that there are so many others out there!! I too cannot wait for Kanaan to just go away. I do think that the writers will drag this out for awhile, but I do have faith that eventually John & Teyla will be together. For now we just have to get excited about all the little things between them.
                          WELCOME ROCKHOUND!

Hmmmm....let's see, there are like 20 eps per season and if they drag it out, they can actually have go through all 20 eps and have it not be resolved at all! I guess we have to wait for S6, if we we get one!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            OK fellow JT'ers, question for you all.

In the terms of SIBLINGS who would go with who on the team? I mean if they were brothers or brother sister or sisters with someone would would you thin thwy could be paired with AS SIGLINGS? We already know the true Ship (Sheyla) but what about siblingwise?
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla/Ronon and Sheppard/Weir
                            Last edited by TeylaJohn4ever; 04 August 2008, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Typical....

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              guess I have to stack up on fan fics or read a book and listen to music...or watch DVD's or something...doesn't seem like I will be getting any sleep tonight...*sigh* this damn storm that is right at my windows with the extreme heavy rain... how fun was it to discover a swimming pool in the kitchen...the damn windows and then also my balcony door is leaking in water... great...just great... *sigh*
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Typical....

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                guess I have to stack up on fan fics or read a book and listen to music...or watch DVD's or something...doesn't seem like I will be getting any sleep tonight...*sigh* this damn storm that is right at my windows with the extreme heavy rain... how fun was it to discover a swimming pool in the kitchen...the damn windows and then also my balcony door is leaking in water... great...just great... *sigh*
                                Spoiler:
                                Oh dear that's not good...Watch some classic JT!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X