• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Ooo, oo, I saw The Dark Knight!!! Dammmmn that's a good movie
    TDK OT
    Spoiler:
    Oh my god, isn't it just?

The scene where Bruce is sound asleep in the briefing... awwww!!! He is just so hot... *thunk*

but damn, that ending. I actually felt as though I'dd been hit by a truck. It's certainly a very dark movie
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Ok that is alot of smiley dudes.....I guess someone's in a happy mood
      When am I not in a happy mood? *cough*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      TDK OT
      Spoiler:
      Oh my god, isn't it just?

The scene where Bruce is sound asleep in the briefing... awwww!!! He is just so hot... *thunk*

but damn, that ending. I actually felt as though I'dd been hit by a truck. It's certainly a very dark movie
      Spoiler:
      That was adorable! And when he's doing his own stitches near the begining *thud*

How cool was it when that bike came out of the car!

And man, Two Face's face freaked me out!

I wanna see the third one now!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:
        That was adorable! And when he's doing his own stitches near the begining *thud*

Spoiler:
        Alfred: Did you get mauled by a tiger?
        Bruce: It was a dog.
        Alfred: Eh?
        Bruce: It was BIG dog

The. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Bruce: [to Alfred] If you ever took one I might! BSOY alert!

OMG, the Batpod

So, is Dent
        Spoiler:
        Dead?

Wonder who the baddie will be in 3
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Spoiler:
          Alfred: Did you get mauled by a tiger?
          Bruce: It was a dog.
          Alfred: Eh?
          Bruce: It was BIG dog

The. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Bruce: [to Alfred] If you ever took one I might! BSOY alert!

OMG, the Batpod

So, is Dent
          Spoiler:
          Dead?

Wonder who the baddie will be in 3
          TDK
          Spoiler:
          Hehe!

My favourite scene is the one with Alfred when Bruce is going to turn himself in and says that he'll tell them its all Alfred's fault! It's so underplayed, its perfect

Yup, I think so.

I've heard that the baddie is going to be The Riddler and that they're in talks with Johnny Depp!

Comment

Spoiler:

Um when Shep's not being whumped
            sigpic

Comment

Um when Shep's not being whumped
              Are you pleased now??? No Shep whump in DV but Rodney whump

Comment

Are you pleased now??? No Shep whump in DV but Rodney whump

Even though i'd love to see some Teyla whump i'm kinda glad someone else is getting a shot a whump other than Shep and Ronon
                sigpic

Comment

Even though i'd love to see some Teyla whump i'm kinda glad someone else is getting a shot a whump other than Shep and Ronon
                  Teyla Whump

Spoiler:
                  Having a kid is whump of gigantic proportions--she's had enough whump for several years. LOL
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Teyla Whump

Spoiler:
                    Having a kid is whump of gigantic proportions--she's had enough whump for several years. LOL
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't class having a baby as whump.........Because i can't even watch it So i refuse to admit that it's whump *sticks out chin defiantly*

I've not finished uploading yet but here's the caps i've uploaded so far Daedalus variation caps I'll finish the rest tomorrow.....No wait later today
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                      Just finished watching The Daedalus Variations no in depth breakdown of the ep like Stephie does, but I noted this:
                      Spoiler:
                      Teyla calls John, Colonel thru out the ep. She's more cautious in terms of action and her and John esp. in that last scene seemed more distant. It could just be me, but possibly it will be explained later.

Teyla also has picked up quite a bit of technical knowledge during her leave it seems. She works closely with Rodney with the ship's systems.

Don't freak. We'll see how it pans out.
                      Finally got a chance to watch DV and i really enjoyed it. It really was a good Team episode. Everyone had some nice screen time and
                      Spoiler:
                      i was soooo happy at how much Teyla has learned and what a big help she was to the team. As for Teyla calling John , Colonel, yeah...i was taken back a little because it's been a while since she has called him that or at least, there is a good mixture of her calling him by his name and by Colonel. But the whole episode was her calling him Colonel. Not sure if this was done on purpose or not but i just took it that they were all in work mode and trying to get out of there alive. I actually liked how he so trusted her with the computer aspects of the ship and he would just tell her what to do and trusted that she would be able to do it, very nice. But yeah, not sure if it was done purposely or not.

Congrats to all the milestones!!!
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I don't class having a baby as whump.........Because i can't even watch it So i refuse to admit that it's whump *sticks out chin defiantly*

I've not finished uploading yet but here's the caps i've uploaded so far Daedalus variation caps I'll finish the rest tomorrow.....No wait later today
                        I agree with this! having a baby does not = whump, after all, I am the Gradne Master Whumpre and Keeper of the Temple to our Goddess!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          I agree with this! having a baby does not = whump, after all, I am the Gradne Master Whumpre and Keeper of the Temple to our Goddess!!
                          HAH...See......Grand master whumpre has spoken

Now i'm off to bed!
                          sigpic

Comment

HAH...See......Grand master whumpre has spoken

Now i'm off to bed!
                            I have spoketh!

Good night Learner Linda! *WHACK*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Happy Birthday Nick and Putschki!!!!!

I got to remember to look at the birthday listed daily. I miss so many people.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                I'll make you a deal. We both pick I time for me to PM each other and I can walk you through and if you still can't then I will or Camy can post it for you, but once you know how, it's breeze.
                                I dont really have the time. I've barely had time to get on here just to see your message- I've got so much Tafe work to do.

Re the promo video for GITM:
                                Does anyone else not have audio on it? I see the footage fine- its the audio I can't hear. And my volume is fine.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X