John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    me toooooooooooooooooooo.......Where is everyone....Did i scare everyone away
    I know It's been like this for aaaages tho.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      I know It's been like this for aaaages tho.
      Do ya mean to say....Everyone has a life except us
      sigpic

Comment

Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn 7
        Summary: He’d come to love Gotham at night.
        Characters: Teyla, Sheppard, Jeannie, Beckett, Bruce & Fox
        Pairing: Teyla/John, Teyla/Bruce
        Rating: T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/49049.html

Comment

Do ya mean to say....Everyone has a life except us
          In my case, everyone has money except me!

Comment

Title: The Day John Discovered Fart.
            Summary: The day John discovered fart.
            Characters: John, Elizabeth [McKay & Chuck]
            Pairing: None
            Rating: K
            Notes: After reading JM's blog, I couldn't resist.

Spoiler:
            “Elizabeth,” John demanded as he entered her office, slapping down the manila folder she had one of the burliest marines deliver to him. “No.”

She looked up to him and raised her eyebrow and John could see the edges of her lips twisting up into a crooked – wicked ¬– smile as she eyed the folder on her desk. She slid the folder through the few ornaments on her work space with her index finger, looking away from John as her smile threatened to take over.

“What?” She asked innocently and John narrowed his eyes at the mocking tone in her voice.

“We’ve been Atlantis Team One since we got here. The name suits us fine. Why mess with a system that works?” He whined slightly and he scrunched his face up as he reminded himself of McKay.

She looked up to him and pursed her lips, her own eyes narrowing. John returned her stare, immovable and she finally sat back, sighing as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“It’s an IOA directive,” she said with a shrug as though it was the most natural thing in the world. He growled slightly in the back of his throat as he reached over the desk and retrieved the file, perching himself on the edge of her desk. “John, what...?” She began but stopped when he began narrating.

“...shall be named in order as Atlantis Reconnaissance Team.” He looked up to her as he finished, daring her to laugh. “I am not calling my team that.” He could see her attempting to hold back her smile. “And I think Major Atkins will have a problem with that as well.”

She frowned.

“Major Atkins.”

“Yeah,” he said as he nodded. “Atlantis Team Four.”

“You know,” she said in her best diplomatic tone but John was adamant he would not be drawn in by it, “you don’t refer to your team as Atlantis Team One except in reports. All you have to do is write it out.”

He scrunched his face up in disgust at that.

“Acronyms were invented for use by the military.” She raised an amused eyebrow at that. “Think about it; NASA, USAF, CIA, SG-1.” He narrowed his eyes at her as she snorted slightly, her laugh disappearing into a small burst of coughs. “You know what the acronym of this is, don’t you?” She looked to him with a mask of seriousness but John could see the humour lurking beneath the surface. “FART. FART, Elizabeth.” She laughed loudly at that and from the corner of his eye, John could see Chuck in the control room turning towards them. “I will not be in a team called FART.”

Once her laughter subsided, she looked up to him with the most serious face she could conjure and John sighed.

“I’m sorry John.” But John knew she wasn’t sorry. “From now on, your team will be known as FART.”

He paused for a moment before rising from her desk and marching from her office in a blur of black and grey, before tossing over his shoulder;

“Just you wait until McKay hears about this!”
            *giggles* *laughs* *chuckles* *snort* OMG!! You did it! I just swore on another thread that I would never refer to John's team as FART is fanfiction! LOL Loved it!!!!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              *giggles* *laughs* *chuckles* *snort* OMG!! You did it! I just swore on another thread that I would never refer to John's team as FART is fanfiction! LOL Loved it!!!!
              LOL, me neither but I couldn't resist

Comment

In my case, everyone has money except me!
                I've been trying so hard not to spend my money...I'm saving up for a plasma telly..I've been saving up for months Man i wish i could just go out and buy it!
                sigpic

Comment

Tag RR current

Teyla gasps when she sees a figure come toward them from the shadows. She grips the knife in her hand ready to fight anything or anyone.
                  Ronon rages impatiently in their cell as Rodney tries to find a way out.

Tag TF

Comment

I've been trying so hard not to spend my money...I'm saving up for a plasma telly..I've been saving up for months Man i wish i could just go out and buy it!
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Why don't you go to comet? they have a 9 month interest free HP scheme That's how I got my laptop.

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Why don't you go to comet? they have a 9 month interest free HP scheme That's how I got my laptop.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I don't like comet or curries....Don't trust them......I've had stuff out there before i've had to take back!
                      sigpic

Comment

Title: Black Dress, White Shirt. Black Suit, White Dawn 7
                        Summary: He’d come to love Gotham at night.
                        Characters: Teyla, Sheppard, Jeannie, Beckett, Bruce & Fox
                        Pairing: Teyla/John, Teyla/Bruce
                        Rating: T

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/49049.html
                        Thanks Laura. You're gonna have to demote me. It's gonna take forever to catch up.

Oooo. Sounds nice though.

Comment

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          I don't like comet or curries....Don't trust them......I've had stuff out there before i've had to take back!
                          Spoiler:
                          That's not really their fault; that's the manufacturers really.

Are you reading my Batman xover story?

how cute: my dog is snuffling in his sleep !

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Thanks Laura. You're gonna have to demote me. It's gonna take forever to catch up.

:O

Your regal queen expels you from the Queendom of Fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Yep....It's gonna be so cool watching SGA in HD!

Spoiler:
                              That's not really their fault; that's the manufacturers really.

Are you reading my Batman xover story?

how cute: my dog is snuffling in his sleep !
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah i guess it is

Um no not really...I'm not really into batman

awwwww that is so cute!
                              sigpic

Comment

humphhhhhhhhhhh.....humpty dumpty.................This upload is taking an age without hte use of bulk uploader
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X