Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hee hee.

Well, it's awesome and Thanks for betaing too.
    Good! My pleasure

Your postcount looks so pretty now... 9.999
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Cool! I just made a sig...

Happy Birthday Teyilia!

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...Fan/Theeye.jpg
      Here's your early present Tey!!

Happy Early Bday!!
      I hope you like it.
      OT
      Spoiler:

Those are awesome TF & sci and here's my present for Tey happy early birthday! i was planning on doing a Wallie but i decided to do a sig instead hope you like it
      Spoiler:

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
      I have to say that I am looking forward to the John/Teyla shippy moments because I liked John/Elizabeth in seasons 1&2 and season three you saw more of a John/Teyla pairing and the kind of fizzled the John/Elizabeth pairing because of the new direction they are going with Elizabeth. So it is going to be interesting to see. I still holding out hope for John/Elizabeth, but for now I will settle with John/Telya ship.
      Hi Snookie16 welcome to the thread.

Oh and i know your not at 10000 posts yet sci but since your only 1 post away i wanted to say congrats and congrats on any other milestones as well!

Comment

Hi everybody ! How are you ?
        I was yet a little tired and now I want to cry is there only bad news ?
        I'm so saddened to hear about Don S Davis he was great and seems so nice. I'm really saddened.
        I apologise for the delay... But here it is:

Round Robin Part 9:

[/spoiler]

As for whom is next...

Author List:

Linda
        Everlovin
        Yappi
        LandJRule
        Elflinn
        WingedPegasus
        Donna
        Padme
        MrsB
        TeylaFan
        Witchblade
        Cazz
        Gator
        Scifan
        Ruby

Which means, WhitchBlade - You're up!
        It was awesome but what happened ?
        Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
        HELLO PPL!!!!!!!!

People CAN'T ACCEPT that Shelya has been cannon since the first 1/2 hour or so of the PILOT episode. Go watch the commentary on it and JF clearly says that we will see more of John and Teyla together. I told that to my shweir loving friend and she was in COMPLETE DENIAL and said "he didn't know" and more blah blah. It was kind of one those "you know what, I'm right, you're wrong, so I'll shut up now and watch you suffer" moments. Oh, and going back to the pilot, did ANYBODY see the looks they gave each other?!?! Needless to say, JT ROX!!!!!

on the side note, Martin Gero might like keller, but he appears to like shelya, so I belive we are getting some compensation for the lack of Carson.....
        Really great I love your thoughts JT rocks
        Originally posted by Sariana View Post
        Hiiiiiiiiiii everyone !! Hum... I can't stay but... I want to know something... I have seen Search & Rescue and... One reaction : Sheyla powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was really amaziiing !
        Spoiler:

But... I'm not sure... Teyla say what during the dinner ? After the "This is perfect... " of John...

She's married with him ?? I'm sorry I don't understand....... I have understand the word "husband" but I'm not sure...
        Hi how are you ? It has to be a french problem I had the same problem to understand at exactly the same time lol
        I know I said I was going to bed, but I had to finish Ruby's ficlet first.

And now post this.
        Remnant Spoiler!!!

Goodnight for real now.
        Thank you for the news
        Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        Thanks.
        You honestly should've heard me. I was banging the table the computer is on, yelling at the computer (not that that fixes anything- but it does help rid myself of the anger!

I was looking at the 'Remnants' article that Scifan posted.
        AND, the pic on the side caught my eye.
        It's a shot of Don S. Davis (aka Hammond), with his name & 1942-2008.
        Stumped by it (& fearing the worse- since whenever I see two years like above, it generally means they've passed away).
        I right clicked on the pic, opening the link in its own tab (for I was still reading the article).

I know this is getting OT, but it's SHOCKING!
        This is what I found:
        [ok- I tried quoting, but it's not formatting it the way I want]
        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...942-2008.shtml
        Thankfully, the title doesn't give it away.

And this is what I have to say:
        Spoiler:
        It's sooo sad!
        My thoughts & prayers are with his wife, family, & everyone who has worked with him.

But what is more horrible, is just yesterday I learnt that my Drama teacher at what is now my old High school (for I finished my final year last year) had passed away too. He had been battling a form of cancer for several years (my sister was in her final year when he- for he was their year level co-coordinator then- told them about being diagnosed, for it happened that year. My sister graduated 2 years before me, so it's been about 3 years since they diagnosed him.) I didn't do Drama last year, but I had the previous year, & he's such a great man- he made it really fun & he was just truly amazing! It's heartbreaking to know that he's gone.
        I only can imagine the scene. And I'm really saddened too sorry for your teacher too
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Thank you for the link

CONGRATULATIONS

Ok now I'm really achieved
        Spoiler:
        I spoke yesterday with my mom and I said to her that I don't have a life lol but at least I had always fun watching SGA. Yesterday JM said not good things about a possible S6 and now this. And I said to her that I didn't really like ship (she knows me well lol) but a great thing in the JT world and it could really make my day. I can't understand why they don't want to do this way only tiny things like for the SJ wouldm ake me happy lol.
        Ok am I the only one who isn't normal ? lol

Crap...

You are referring to the amount of posts? Well, I dunno - I should start talking some more then...

Cool! I just made a sig...

Happy Birthday Teyilia!

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...Fan/Theeye.jpg
        Wow it's really good Teyilia don't read
        Spoiler:
        I did exactly the same thing but it's really more bad I'm ashamed to post it now lol
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Good morning JT'ERS.

First I have to add my condolences about Don S Davies.... he was one of my fav characters on SG1 and seemed like a true gentelman. Very sad news.

Secondly my thoughts on Remnants.

Spoiler:
          I have mixed feelings about this. It all depends how they bring Koyla back. If he is real and not meant to be dead then I will be pissed because I would find that a bit incredulous. Can't Carson tell when someone is dead and cant Shep shoot straight. Now if it is some sort of make believe world that these aliens have created in Shep's mind then again I think that would deminish the impact for me.. if Shep is going to Kill Koyla again (in his mind), how can that be considered dark for Shep when Koyla is already dead. So if his mind is playing tricks on him and conjuring up his old nemisis that just seems too much like Doppleganger where I cant say I enjoyed the whump all that much there as it seemed a bit hammy and cheesy. So I'm a bit torn and I guess it will all down to how this is excecuted.

Have you all seen this little snippet from JM's blog..

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...view/800042483

First I have to say ..... didn't Martin Gero get this memo ..

We got this line last year where Joe said no romance between JT but there will be between Rodney/Kate... now we all now how that turned out.

Got some awesome moments between JT and do any of us really want what we saw between Rodney and Kate.. shudders !! if that's romance then they can have it.

The same for this Keller/Rodney/Ronon love triangle... I have a feeling that it is going to be a total disaster... for probably all the characters but mostly Keller who doesnt really need any more bad press... so do we want crap like this for our awesome duo !!

The very first scene in the show summed up how John feels about Teyla... and I'm sure we will get lots more wonderful moments like this between them before there is any talk of an actual romance...I never expected to see that until the end of the show and I'm pretty optimistic that we will.

So to all of those who choose to have hissy fits each time John and Teyla hav a nice moment together can relax. But nothing has really changed. We will continue to have moments between these two whether they are friendship or hints of a bit more. As I've said before there are just a ton load on instances where we have been shown how much these two mean to each other but so far have not acted on them..
          You really know how to chose your words and better my day and you're probably more than right I feel stupid lol
          Great job TF.

It is sad. I really thought he did a great job as Hammond.

Here's your early present Tey!!

Happy Early Bday!!
          I hope you like it.
          OT
          Spoiler:

Well, since you're subbing for Jess I thought I can get you to help.
          I'll PM you it.
          I don't know this serie (?) but your wallpaper is awesome beautiful
          Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Spoilers for S5..
          Spoiler:
          Well now, atleast I know what the certain issue is that JT addresses this season. If I remember correctly, JM also answered a question on his blog about a JT ship thing. And, he said that, yes, Shep and Teyla will addressing or answering a certain issue. I know I have the wording all out of whack. But, it is basically what was stated.

As much as I love S&R, and I squeeeed shamelessly! The dream did seem to good to be true. But, I'm going to take the JT moments as they come. So, it may look like K is in the picture after all and, knowing how everything is turning out so far with Remnants spoilers I read. Kanaan must get de-zombified and is actually going to be part of her life. That is so such a lazy cop out that the writer's have done. They could've done so much with the baby storyline. It did, believe or not have some potential. In all honesty, I really don't care about SG-1 due the fact, I started watching Atlantis first from the get go. So, the whole Ori, Audria thing I did not care about. So, now I have to see how exactly what they do to JT.

Do I like this? No, I don't. But, it is obviously going to be just friendship. Even though, some of the things that have JT do isn't just friendship. But, that would mean the writers would have to concentrate and actually come up with some really good writing for other characters besides Rodney. Oh, but, I forgot, they giving it to Keller who has certainly earned her spot on the team to become a reg part of the cast and have major story lines for her. Dude! Now, that is truly some genius writing.....Think of it, she is perfect, she isn't even whiny at all. If you picture in your mind she could almost be like a female Mckay......Ya think!.....Hat's off to 'em for great character development...

I so love of it when it is all good with the positive character development....
          lol
          Spoiler:
          you're so right particularly on Keller I fear to hate her while until now I like her I find her fun. Ity's stupid I know but it really unnerves how much light she has while we are always waiting for Teyla. I know I critic a lot and once again I'm sure I will love all the eps I really hope lol

I am definitely
          Spoiler:
          dissapointed with the phrasing JM used in the TV Guide interview, but he says so many things I find that are misleading and to be quite honest, the amount of JT in S&R is quite surprising due to that.

What I'm basically saying is that even though JM said there would be no romance between J/T this year, that doesnt mean there wont be any revelations or screamingly obvious shippy stuff because if the first episode is any indication of "no romance" then I am awaiting to see what the rest of the season holds.....

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
          I have to say that I am looking forward to the John/Teyla shippy moments because I liked John/Elizabeth in seasons 1&2 and season three you saw more of a John/Teyla pairing and the kind of fizzled the John/Elizabeth pairing because of the new direction they are going with Elizabeth. So it is going to be interesting to see. I still holding out hope for John/Elizabeth, but for now I will settle with John/Telya ship.
          Hi yeah I'm waiting too Thanks for sharing
          Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Intresting update...

Spoiler:
          Now where is Teyla... and weird...Michael took Rodney and Ronon but left the most dangerous man laying out in the open...hahah he must have lost some screws

Thanks for that...sounds intresting..yet I'm confused by it as well *lol*

After the back and forward JM does...saying on thing one day something else the next... and being not really forward when it comes to JT...like he is hiding something when he answers... and after listening to showrunners and writers from CSI NY I've learned my lesson not to believe basically anything until I see it... I've been so misslead time after time,,,I take everything with a grain of salt...if he were to OUTRIGHT say it,, it would take away from the surprises they throw us that makes us squee...
          You give me hope
          Spoiler:
          But I can't understand while they tried to persuade us how bad was a ship particularly inb the main cast and now they repeat at least 3 timesin one interview that we will have a wonderful love triangle. And in all of this we are waiting for JT who is the older and here since the start (in paralel with SW if we consider t like that and we have nothing. I'm sorry to be so stupid but I really can't understand.

I know I'm early - I have no patience . . .

Congrats on 10.000 posts Lea!!

In honour of that grand milestone - I made you a sig.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ylaFan/Lea.jpg
          Once again it's awesome I love it.
          And CONGRATULATIONS LEA
          Last edited by asgard30; 01 July 2008, 08:49 AM.
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            Those are awesome TF & sci and here's my present for Tey happy early birthday! i was planning on doing a Wallie but i decided to do a sig instead hope you like it
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh and i know your not at 10000 posts yet sci but since your only 1 post away i wanted to say congrats and congrats on any other milestones as well!
            Wow this is awesome I love it great colors and pics
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Good! My pleasure

Your postcount looks so pretty now... 9.999
              I guess I should make it official then.

Wooohooo!! 10,000!!!

Spoiler:

Thanks WL.

OH WOW!! I know she'll love that.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              You really know how to chose your words and better my day and you're probably more than right I feel stupid lol

I don't know this serie (?) but your wallpaper is awesome beautiful

lol
              Spoiler:
              you're so right particularly on Keller I fear to hate her while until now I like her I find her fun. Ity's stupid I know but it really unnerves how much light she has while we are always waiting for Teyla. I know I critic a lot and once again I'm sure I will love all the eps I really hope lol

Hi yeah I'm waiting too Thanks for sharing

You give me hope
              Spoiler:
              But I can't understand while they tried to persuade us how bad was a ship particularly inb the main cast and now they repeat at least 3 timesin one interview that we will have a wonderful love triangle. And in all of this we are waiting for JT who is the older and here since the start (in paralel with SW if we consider t like that and we have nothing. I'm sorry to be so stupid but I really can't understand.

Once again it's awesome I love it.
              And CONGRATULATIONS LEA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBY !! I hope you'll like it
              Spoiler:
              It's a movie with Jet Li, Jackie Chan and etc. I havent' seen it yet, but Tey loves it.

Thanks and Love your present for Ruby.

Comment

Urg! Lost my quotes!!!

Amazing sig Lordy!

Love the art asgard and thanx

Congrats on 10,000 posts Sci!!!

Think that was it

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I guess I should make it official then.

Wooohooo!! 10,000!!!

Thanks WL.

OH WOW!! I know she'll love that.

It's a movie with Jet Li, Jackie Chan and etc. I havent' seen it yet, but Tey loves it.

Thanks and Love your present for Ruby.
                  thank you so much for your nice comment and the explanation and no problem

Thanks back to you Cazz
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

CONGRATS ON 10,000 Sci!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Thanks, and awesome sig WL

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

It was awesome but what happened ?

Wow it's really good Teyilia don't read
                        Spoiler:
                        I did exactly the same thing but it's really more bad I'm ashamed to post it now lol
                        You'll have to wait and see...

Don't be!! Post it, please

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

You'll have to wait and see...

Don't be!! Post it, please
                          Ok I will do don't laugh but it's not time or we have to post it now ?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Ok I will do don't laugh but it's not time or we have to post it now ?
                            Promise. You can post it now - or tomorrow, whichever you prefer.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Promise. You can post it now - or tomorrow, whichever you prefer.
                              Remember Teylafan you promise

Ok so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEYILIA a little in advance. I hope you feel better
                              Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Guys, I haven't been here but.. did you hear about Don S. Davis?

Is it Ruby's birthday tomorrow??
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X