John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    My laptop is being a pain today. I lost my posts.
    I'll try again. Alot of good convos for S&R

BRB

Watching Enterprise with Trinner.
    Ohh, me too!!
    Multi-tasking. LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Happy Birthday Laura!!

Not as angsty as I had in mind - but I hope you like it anyways

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4345795/1
      Loved it! TeylaFan!. I thought you did great with the Angst!...had me on my toes towards the end!.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Thanx TF

Glad you like!

Thanx cc and Lordy! Love the wallie

Has everybody seen this: Promo pics

thanks Cazz!!!. YAY! i'm glad they decided to do the promo pics, i was really looking forward to them.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      TF and Ruby - Read & reviewed your latest - Freakin awesome guys.....

Gator- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3711440/34/Tribulations
      OMG! MrsB!!!!...AH!...poor John and especially Teyla!. I hope John gets his hands on Micheal!!!. Great fic!.

WOW Witchy!!!!
      My heart just skipped a beat.
      Spoiler:
      I would so love that one,but I don't know if mods would allow it.

I so loved all those scenes too. The list is endless.

Thanks TF for trying.
      Both sounds good.

Ooooh. You're on a roll!! Nice!

Happy Birthday Laura!!!

Second Chance:

Spoiler:
      As soon as Caldwell said that Michael’s ship got away, possibly with Teyla in it, Rodney’s heart sank. He felt worse after seeing Sheppard’s face. Despite his vast knowledge, Rodney couldn’t think of how they would ever be able to find her now.
      A slight renewed hope came from Lorne when he pointed out that there must be a reason why one door was heavily guarded. Maybe Michael hadn't gotten away with Teyla after all. Instead, he received the shock of his life. They all did
      Carson was alive, but how? He knew he died, they all did. He went to his funeral, on Atlantis and on Earth. What was going on? So many mixed emotions were going through his mind.
      “If this the real one, then who died on Atlantis and if he’s not, then what is he?” was all Rodney could think.
      Once they got back to Atlantis they had to run a series of test and quarantine him for a while. He hated leaving him there in a room all by himself and not being able to see him or talk to him right away.
      Rodney knew that John was beside himself as well. He was torn between being happy to see Carson again amongst the confusion of how it was possible that Carson was there. Ronon refused to talk about it. At first Rodney felt upset, but John reminded how he was the first time they lost Carson and how he reacted to the loss of Elizabeth, Rodney decided to give him the room he needed.
      Rodney watched him from afar for a few days while Keller continued to study him, watching like they did Michael. Carson, from his part, didn’t seem to mind. As long as he was back on Atlantis, he seemed content. Finally after a few days, Sam felt comfortable enough to let Rodney go see Carson.
      When he finally got to talk to Carson, it wasn’t as easy as he thought it would be. He had in mind what he wanted to say, but he wasn’t prepared to hear of what Carson had gone through when Michael held him captive. The thoughts of what happened to the real Carson and those who had lost their lives on the expedition fled Rodney’s mind. All he had thought of was how glad he was to have him back.
      When Rodney did tell him of the other Carson's fate, and Elizabeth, McKay tried not to dwell on it too long. He wanted Carson to understand how much he missed his friendship over the past year.
      Rodney made sure he was there with Carson when Jen said she had some important news to tell him, the news that he was a clone. He knew that Carson was crushed, but Rodney didn’t care that he was a copy made by Michael. He would gladly accept this Carson, if it meant having his friend back.
      It pained him to see Carson slowly get sicker and weaker throughout the week. It aggravated him to greatly when he didn’t think the other were treating him with respect that the real Carson would have gotten.
      After their failed rescue attempt on Michael’s base, no one questioned this Carson’s loyalty. They all saw how it crushed the doctor that he was unable to save Teyla and her unborn child. Even John in his grief, assured the doctor there was nothing he could have done.
      Carson’s condition became worse while away on their mission and they rushed him back to Atlantis. The sadness of putting Carson in stasis was overwhelming, but Rodney didn’t want to show it show how it affected him. Carson shared his goodbyes to everyone before turning to Rodney.
      Rodney didn’t get to say goodbye to the Carson the first time and he doesn’t plan to do it this time either. But he will do all that he can to save him and get a second chance to be a better friend.

Jess helped me alot on the fic.

Wow, beautiful insite into what Rodney was thinking and going through when they found Carson!. loved it!.

Also, lovely sig to go with your fic!...totally fitting!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Happy birthday Laura!!

Woot woot!

And here is your lovely present...(No spoilers, just wanted to "wrap" the present)

Spoiler:
      You didn't think you would get it that easily, did you?
      Spoiler:
      Keep ripping off the paper.
      Spoiler:
      Almost there...
      Spoiler:
      Ohhhh, it looks like something familiar.
      Spoiler:
      Oh yes! Here is is! Giving Them An Eyefull

Hope you like it!
      LOL! another hilarious pic fic!...you are so great with these YC!.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

My laptop is being a pain today. I lost my posts.
        I'll try again. Alot of good convos for S&R

BRB

Watching Enterprise with Trinner.
        I know!, there has been some great S&R conversations that i've just been reading and reading all the great comments!.

I have another half and hour to go before Enterprise start for me lol.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I agree with alot of your POVs
          S&R
          Spoiler:
          I know that the stare down was intense and I saw it too that John had moments that he looked sad or maybe concern. It was the first time that he saw the "other guy" I'm sure it hurt to finally meet him and being one of Michael hybrids. I'm sure he wasn't expecting that. But after that it was protect mode and the look that Kannan gave John was serious. I agree that I think Teyla must have told him about John and other stories about the team.
          It was mentioned too that most likely Kannan's gift isn't as strong as Teyla's and I would have to agree. If it wasn't for Heightmeyer, Teyla would've never learned to channel her gift and she also uses it alot more then Kannan probably did. I'm sure the only thing he knows about is him gift is to sense them coming.

I also took it that when Teyla said that this was their chance, was for all of them.

Hey this was on JM BLOG last night....Do you guys think
          Spoiler:
          its Michael? And whats up with that pleather looking suit? Looks like he's getting some sort of 'mindmeld'.....
          [ATTACH]6063[/ATTACH]
          I'm thinking it's
          Spoiler:
          Michael, because of his hair. I don't think Tyre is in more then one ep. But I could be wrong.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          I actually thought

Spoiler:
          it was more of a Three Stooges move. You know when Moe smacks Curly in the head? "C'mon! What's'a'matter with 'ya?... 'Ya nuts?!"

OT~ A real wise guy huh?

Spoiler:
          ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          It could be....
          Spoiler:
          Kanaan or Trye or whatever his name from Reuion. I so can not spell that word tonight! ARGHHH! Is that suppose to be Teyla all decked out in Wraith makeup to look like The Queen. Did JM say what is was by chance?
          No, he didn't say. He just say it was from work.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Ohh, me too!!
          Multi-tasking. LOL
          LOL!! Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Loved it! TeylaFan!. I thought you did great with the Angst!...had me on my toes towards the end!.

thanks Cazz!!!. YAY! i'm glad they decided to do the promo pics, i was really looking forward to them.

OMG! MrsB!!!!...AH!...poor John and especially Teyla!. I hope John gets his hands on Micheal!!!. Great fic!.

Wow, beautiful insite into what Rodney was thinking and going through when they found Carson!. loved it!.

Also, lovely sig to go with your fic!...totally fitting!

LOL! another hilarious pic fic!...you are so great with these YC!.
            Awww. Thanks hun.

I know!, there has been some great S&R conversations that i've just been reading and reading all the great comments!.

I have another half and hour to go before Enterprise start for me lol.
            Well, they are great eps. I missed most of this series.

Comment

Hey this was on JM BLOG last night....Do you guys think
              Spoiler:
              its Michael? And whats up with that pleather looking suit? Looks like he's getting some sort of 'mindmeld'.....
              [ATTACH]6063[/ATTACH]
              It could be....
              Spoiler:
              Kanaan or Trye or whatever his name from Reuion. I so can not spell that word tonight! ARGHHH! Is that suppose to be Teyla all decked out in Wraith makeup to look like The Queen. Did JM say what is was by chance?
              Spoiler:

It kinda looks like Michael's hair, but the outfit is not right...looks kinda like a uniform of some sort...and is that a patch on his left shoulder? And one of the Atlantis zippy shirts under the jacket? Carson or Rodney maybe?...dunno...
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

It kinda looks like Michael's hair, but the outfit is not right...looks kinda like a uniform of some sort...and is that a patch on his left shoulder? And one of the Atlantis zippy shirts under the jacket? Carson or Rodney maybe?...dunno...
                Now, you know it's going kill us because, we all have to wait to find out!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Now, you know it's going kill us because, we all have to wait to find out!
                  I know. JM is such a tease.

It's like last year with the hand cap. The infirmary scene and the person holding the water bottle. We had tons a people trying to guess who it wa. LOL.

Comment

I know. JM is such a tease.

It's like last year with the hand cap. The infirmary scene and the person holding the water bottle. We had tons a people trying to guess who it wa. LOL.
                    OMG! That's right! That was so hilarious! It seems like everyone in the forum were studying that cap!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

OMG! That's right! That was so hilarious! It seems like everyone in the forum were studying that cap!
                      I know, they know how to tease us!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I know.

Ahhh. I keep missing you in here.

I know, they know how to tease us!!
                        Doesn't it show how bad and desperate we are? LOL!!!!!

I broke down and did some S&R sigs:
                        Spoiler:
                        There in the Galleria.

Goodnight and pleasant JT/TJ dreams.

Comment

I know.

Ahhh. I keep missing you in here.

Doesn't it show how bad and desperate we are? LOL!!!!!

I broke down and did some S&R sigs:
                          Spoiler:
                          There in the Galleria.

Goodnight and pleasant JT/TJ dreams.
                          Oh, I'll check those out.

Here's a couple of cute fan vids I found tonight.

Song: I would die for you by Jann Arden, vid by stephaflea
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ds5B...eature=related

Song: Bubbly by Colbie Caillat, vid by hannonse
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6htV...eature=related

Good night all.
                          Sweet JT dreams.
                          sigpic

Comment

Forgot to post this yesterday when I got back..but better late than never right?...

BTW...I think Donna posted the Promo pics earlier....thanx for them, they turned out to be less than what I was hoping for.... so, am i the only one or are they in serious need of our help......the gang looks okay but whoever photoshop'd them is scaring me...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                              Forgot to post this yesterday when I got back..but better late than never right?...

BTW...I think Donna posted the Promo pics earlier....thanx for them, they turned out to be less than what I was hoping for.... so, am i the only one or are they in serious need of our help......the gang looks okay but whoever photoshop'd them is scaring me...
                              Lol your not wrong there they defianatley need Help with Photoshoots that they do as Woolsley Looks like hes Flying also that is really Amazing Wb
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I have a feeling that they weren't going to release them cos they weren't happy with them (after what was said when the Woolsey pics came out) but someone got their hands on them so they had to release them before they got leaked and it looked like they were ashamed of them.

Did you see what JM said about them on his blog?
                                Spoiler:
                                Morjana writes: “ New NBCU Stargate Atlantis 5 promotional photos are out.”

Answer: Yes, and they contain a major spoiler. In season 5, everyone on Atlantis will have the ability to levitate!

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../gaterbday.png

Stunning sig!

I don't like the pics either And if you look at the comments on the main page, there isn't one thats good

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X