• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I"m not complaining at all! *wink*

I"m super happy with what we got....
    sigpic

Comment

Great art everyone! Dang!!! (yeah I know, its takes me forever to catch up with the pictures lol)

Comment

Sra. B...I LOVE YOUR TEYLA ICON!!! NICE!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
          Sra. B...I LOVE YOUR TEYLA ICON!!! NICE!!!!
          Thanks man! My "art" collectively is a major WIP lol How you doing dude?

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
            Thanks for the welcomes and greens.

My decision to be spoiler-free was borne of necessity, really. Firstly, I had to go someplace for a while where there was no computer. In this day and age, can you imagine?! Secondly, I took on two extra kids in my home, so I had no time. But I'm happy with it, honestly. For the last two seasons, I was knee deep in spoilers and shared often. However, I found that there is too much of a good thing where spoilers are concerned, and it's hard to have no expectations when you know a) what's going to happen, and b) what everyone else thinks about what's supposed to happen.

Besides, my husband said he likes it better watching shows like Lost with me (for which I've always been spoiler free) because my "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?!" reactions make him love me even more.

I noticed the whump thread is alight as well, so it looks like there'll be double squee for me!
            Well, we've missed you Majortrip.

And on the Whisky tango foxtrot.

WHAT???? GATER HAS A BIRTHDAY!! Jeepers people, didn't I CLEARLY STATE to WARN ME of these events....*stomps foot on the thread*
            I did.

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
            Yes Camy John
            Spoiler:
            carrying Teyla would have been great and totally shippy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing moment but at least we got the sweet dream sequence which helps ;-) )

Kimberly
            But then we would miss all that sweet whump.
            Ooops. Wrong thread.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Great art everyone! Dang!!! (yeah I know, its takes me forever to catch up with the pictures lol)
            OT!!
            Spoiler:
            I just sent you and email saying that I watched the pilot. Oh Man!! That was great. Great cast too. What his name from Dawson Creek, the guy the was in LOTR and other movies. That guy John(?) was in Boston Legal along time ago, General Hospital. And the girl looks familar, but I can't remember where.

Thanks MrsB. Pete will try to watch later.

Comment

WHAT???? GATER HAS A BIRTHDAY!! Jeepers people, didn't I CLEARLY STATE to WARN ME of these events....*stomps foot on the thread*
              O.o

YOWIE!!! GET YER FOOT OFFA M'TAIL!!!

Also Yappi posts the birthday announcements I think 2 times a week, Mine is coming up and right now I am in MAJOR NEED of Teyla loving

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hello all! Spoilers below

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                I loved the first episode of Season 5! Does anyone wonder besides me what happened to Kanaan? How do you think Michael got away...his ship looked pretty well destroyed

Comment

Okay, i'm late as always to the party here!. I read a lot of great JT S&R points of view. Too many to quote or comment about but everyone pretty much in so in the same page with all the great JT we got in S&R!!!.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Is the Seed the second episode?. I thought it was Broken Ties.

Just a little reminder to make sure everything about S&R is behind spoiler tags and labled... so we don't spoil anyone who wants to remain completely spoiler free for this episode..

I'm also a little aprehensive as to how the ptb are going to deal with JT now as well. Last year started of wonderfully but then went downhill very quickley.. eventhough we knew to expect Kanaan.. I still felt it was handled very badly and by the end of season 4 we had no idea why Teyla went with Kanaan, or if she even loved him. She acted like she did at times, then other times she acted like she loved John.. too much confusion.. so I hope we get some kind of explanation this year... I'd like to see her discuss her feelings about Kanaan... I don't want him to just bite the dust and we know nothing about why they got together.

Search and Rescue ...
                  Spoiler:
                  Search and Rescue showed me that John is head over heels in love with Teyla, but he is still too afraid to show her.. and I can't really blame him as I don't think he has a clue where he stands with Teyla now... If Teyla has realised that she doesnt love Kanaan and that her feelings lie with John..I hope we get a good distinction between how she treats both men.. I don't want her to be looking for emotional comfort from John whilst seemingy in love with someone else.. she either makes a go of it with Kanaan and makes it clear to us that she and John are just friends.. or she tells Kanaan that she doesnt love him. I would just like some clarity from her as to who she really wants..

The dream was from Johns point of view so he is thinking of her in a romantic way.. so he definitley sees her as more than a friend... I agree that he was eyeing Kanaan up like he wanted to hit the guy.. definite male stand off there... the moments in the Dart were so beautiful between John and the baby.. almost like a father/son bonding. So I'm pretty much convinced that John is in love with Teyla, but is Teyla in love with John.. Will we get anything from her as to how she really feels about both the men in her life.. I hope so.. I hope its not just brushed under the carpet like it was in Season 4 where too many mixed signals were sent out.. well for me they were.

Search and Rescue was a ray of hope and just showed how perfect John and Teyla are for each other... their connection in the dream sequence was palpable. So I hope we can some more forward momentum between John and Teyla and Kanaan is finally put to rest.... literally..
                  Very, very well said Blue and i couldn't agree more. I truly hope that they
                  Spoiler:
                  finally give us some clarity as well from Teyla as to why. I really want some answers because although we know Kanaan came into the picture to explain away her pregnancy, we have gotten nothing from Teyla. No answer as to why.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  The Anti Sheppard/Teyla thread makes me laugh.
                  Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                  Awry

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet, but I quite like this one
                  blow your trumpet Gater!...i LOVED that fic!. Definitely one of my favorites!.

LOL! yeah, everyone notice that when something shippy happens between JT the Anti-JT thread pops up LOL!. That only shows us we are not seeing things and there was Shippiness between them because somehow these threads always pop up and somehow feel the need to try and explain it away LOL!.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Oh don't go there! I went onto the Sparky thread and they are having a canon day! Sparky was never canon! Never even close, Sheyla isn't even canon!

LOL! another good example. Hmmm, now they feel the need for a canon day..interesting

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  New Teyla

and new John

WOW WOW WOW!!!! beautiful Luciana!

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
                  *clears throat*

Hello, all. I used to hang out here back in the day. Been gone awhile, family emergency, but I thought I'd peek in & see how things are since I have a few minutes alone these days.

A million views! Man, I remember when we had 90K and we thought that was pretty good. *hugs thread* I was hoping to catch the thread mommy, but I guess I can wait for that.

I bit the bullet and decided to stay spoiler free for season 5, but I see the thread is all a buzz and it makes my heart go pitter patter. Whatever it is, I'm glad people here are squeeing. I'm trying to stay strong and not click the spoilers. I see others are doing the same. *raises fist* Solidarity babies!
                  Hi majortrip!!!!...so glad that your posting in here again!!!. Hope you come more often!.

Thanks Ninja & Cazz! Let me try that again.......Obviously I have severe trouble with sizing lol Dont mind me.............

Spoiler:
                  [ATTACH]6038[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6037[/ATTACH]
                  Awesome MrsB!!!. Are you using Gimp?...your learning fast!.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    I loved the first episode of Season 5! Does anyone wonder besides me what happened to Kanaan? How do you think Michael got away...his ship looked pretty well destroyed
                    Like I said in Galleria. Truly beautiful.

S&R
                    Spoiler:
                    I loved it too. It's my all time favorite right now.
                    I'm thinking that they took him with them to find a cure. I personally think that Carson clone made the ATA gene for him and he took the jumper.

Wild theory, I know.

G'night

Comment

Spoiler:
                      http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii11/auntnora/John%20Teyla/collage12.jpg

Spoiler:
                      Ah.. beautiful..

S & R

Spoiler:
                      I think Kanaan came with them in the Dart.. so I guess we will see what happens to him now in the Seed.

Yeah I love how the anti John/Teyla thread pops up as soon as we have any great shippy moments between JT.. so at least we know that everyone else is seeing what we are seeing. I guess it's pretty obvious then to everyone how John and Teyla feel about each other.. though I do find it amusing watching how some try and explain it away..
                      A Shep/Weir canon day!! Well I guess the meaning of canon must have been changed since I last looked..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                        LOL! yeah, everyone notice that when something shippy happens between JT the Anti-JT thread pops up LOL!. That only shows us we are not seeing things and there was Shippiness between them because somehow these threads always pop up and somehow feel the need to try and explain it away LOL!.
                        Ooo, I like that! Good thoughts

A Shep/Weir canon day!! Well I guess the meaning of canon must have been changed since I last looked..
                        I know

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Awesome pics Blue on John from S&R ...gosh that man is just to gorgeous for his own good

Right now I do think S&R is my favorite epi ... I can't even remember how many times I've seen it in full or seen some special scenes over and over
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi everybody !
                            ***** Search and Rescue Pictures*********

Spoiler:
                            Is this not the face of a man in love...

Spoiler:
                            Look at the anguish on his face here.. he so desparately wants to go and rescue Teyla.
                            Thank you so much for the caps
                            Spoiler:
                            I saw again part of S&R (I haven't time for more and definitely this dinner scene was totally romantic. Did you see how before she thanks him they stare at each others for a little moment before John breaks contact. It's true that in his dream she's much more open. But at the end too in the infirmary scene she's really open I hope she will be like this I'm glad to see her happy again. Rachel is really an amazing actress

Thanks Ninja & Cazz! Let me try that again.......Obviously I have severe trouble with sizing lol Dont mind me.............

Spoiler:
                            [ATTACH]6038[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6037[/ATTACH]
                            Wow they are really good I love particularly the first one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            As I said great choice of pics I love it
                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Like I said in Galleria. Truly beautiful.

S&R
                            Spoiler:
                            I loved it too. It's my all time favorite right now.
                            I'm thinking that they took him with them to find a cure. I personally think that Carson clone made the ATA gene for him and he took the jumper.

Wild theory, I know.

G'night
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah my all time fav too and the story isn't finished yet. We will have the end in the Seed because there wouldn't be problems in Broken Ties if this is a problem of Teyla rejoining the team. It would have been closed in the next ep not two eps after IMO

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Awesome pics Blue on John from S&R ...gosh that man is just to gorgeous for his own good

Right now I do think S&R is my favorite epi ... I can't even remember how many times I've seen it in full or seen some special scenes over and over
                            Lol Too true
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I made this theres versions

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I fear to make an error I hope not. Isn't a birthday today ?
                                If it's not today please don't look at it but I fear to don't have time later so
                                Spoiler:
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA !!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X