John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Yes ma'am!! And it was DA BOMB. So many aspects of it were well written - its definitely a foreshadowing for a great upcoming season.
    One can only hope!
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Are you serious!!
    S&R
    Spoiler:
    How can they even compare the two as the same?? Why, just because they are side by side in the infirmary?
    Come on. In TLG the situation was totally different. The aliens in Shep and Weir were trying to kill each other.
    In here, John risks his own health to save Teyla. She has a baby and names him TJ.
    OOOhhhhhhh. Now I see the similarities.
    I know - how could we have missed the paralells???
    I love that part too.
    S&R
    Spoiler:
    What I love also it that he is in so much aww of Teyla having a baby. They first thing he said was wow when they returned to get Teyla and Rodney. He bonded since baby kick.
    Oh, I know It's sooooo great

I bet it turns out to be a big fat fake, and in the REAL season opener none of these scenes will exist!
    Last edited by gater101; 23 June 2008, 05:48 AM.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Loved it ruby great job!!!!

No kidding and no need to be sorry I'm glad i saw it.

Np and thanks again EG.

S&R
      Spoiler:
      Yeah i just love the entire episode too it's not often that happens.

S&R
      Spoiler:
      I love those parts as well even the one with Alicia Vega shooting the Wraith dart.

I wasn't sure if i was going to like the character and even though she was only in it for a short time i thought she was really great i can't wait to see more of her.

Great thoughts on S&R Camy i completely agree with you.

S&R
      Spoiler:
      Yeah i think I'm right about Michael to and i forgot to say this yesterday the scene where John & Ronon show up just after the baby being born and the bit where Johns holding the baby while in the dart i thought those were really sweet moments.

Also the parts where Teyla says she's going to name the baby Torren John and in the same scene Teyla saying that 'she knew that he would come for her' to John the same way she said in his dream were just awesome!!!!

Oh and i want to apologize if I'm not saying anything of real interest i don't normally discuss episodes but i am trying my best.

But it's hard for me you see i normally keep my thoughts to myself and I've been doing that for years so it's hard for me to express my thoughts to other people.

Welcome to the thread shepps_hot & PJ_passenger.

Awesome!!! I have some free time so you can count me in.

Cool I'll have a look in a little while.

S&R
      Spoiler:
      Yeah the Ford cameo was totally unexpected and i agree with you about Woolsey while I'm really going to miss Sam it's defiantly going to be interesting to see Woolsey in charge.

As you said it could bring conflicts between some of the characters which i think is needed on the show.
      S&R
      Spoiler:
      That was cool with Vega. I think she's gonna be one of those no nonsense kinda girl. All tough and trying to prove herself. IMO.

I love all those scenes too and no need to apologize.

Ford was a shocker for me, but I think it kinda covers the writters for not making it a complete shippy rescue. Because they can say that it was because she is one of his teammates. And John didn't want to lose some one else.

Imagine if Torri did agree to do this year. Maybe they would've had her make the same comment as Ford. But I think Ford made it more powerful!!

I also have a weird theory about Michael. The shot he was giving to Teyla or maybe TJ, maybe it's the ATA gene. If Mikey has it, it would make sense that he would want TJ to have it too. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        I bet it turns out to be a big fat fake, and in the REAL season opener none of these scenes will exist!
        Optimist!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Optimist!

That's me!
          Look at this cutie!
          http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...6/dsc08865.jpg

Comment

One can only hope!
            I know - how could we have missed the paralells???

Oh, I know It's sooooo great

Spoiler:
            Can you just imagine if it is a fake? OMG! I think there would truly be real death threats against the writers and producers due totally messing with everbody's heads. I wouln't be so eagar to jump for the chocolates sent as gives. But, then again, it might just be the real thing. I"ve got no clue.

S&R
            Spoiler:
            That was cool with Vega. I think she's gonna be one of those no nonsense kinda girl. All tough and trying to prove herself. IMO.

Ford was a shocker for me, but I think it kinda covers the writters for not making it a complete shippy rescue. Because they can say that it was because she is one of his teammates. And John didn't want to lose some one else.

Imagine if Torri did agree to do this year. Maybe they would've had her make the same comment as Ford. But I think Ford made it more powerful!!

I also have a weird theory about Michael. The shot he was giving to Teyla or maybe TJ, maybe it's the ATA gene. If Mikey has it, it would make sense that he would want TJ to have it too. What do you think?
            Spoiler:
            That would be cool if that is what happens. But, I don't know. I thinking he got the ATA gene thing from Carson clone.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

S&R
              Spoiler:

Nice idea! Definately plausable

Comment

Erwww

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  [SPOILERS]
                  Spoiler:
                  That would be cool if that is what happens. But, I don't know. I thinking he got the ATA gene thing from Carson clone.
                  Oh... good point. You know, I've not even thought about that aspect yet.

And what was with (S&R)
                  Spoiler:
                  Michael's: I thought you would understand...

???

Of Ghosts, Quests & Magic Fingers

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Erwww

Really? I think it's soooo cute

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      ITA!!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      John didn't like the idea of Kanan one bit and let it show. I was waiting for a growl from John myself!

If you are then I am too! I have the three seasons and watch and re-watch. then there are the videotapes I made from last season.... Methinks they got holes in them! July 8 is S4 on DVD and you can bet I will be buying it!

Well said as always (mental green since I am out of green today!) I too hope they resolve it well.
                      Spoiler:
                      I have read a number of fanfics that imply Teyla and Kanan was an arranged althosian marriage from childhood. I vote for that idea. Then when she dumps him, she does not appear fickle. Because I don't beleive teyla would casually enter into and then get out of relationships. She has too much class for that!

OOOOOOOH another Jen & Ronon convert I hope!
                      Honnestly I'm more of a McKay Jen shipper but i'm so in an happy shippy mood that I'm ok if they go this road But honnestly I'm not generally a shipper except the big ships like JAG..., The Sheyla and the Calleigh/Eric from CSI Miaimi are my only ships. And it's too much of a stress lol
                      Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                      Loved it ruby great job!!!!

No kidding and no need to be sorry I'm glad i saw it.

Np and thanks again EG.

S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah i just love the entire episode too it's not often that happens.

S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      I love those parts as well even the one with Alicia Vega shooting the Wraith dart.

I wasn't sure if i was going to like the character and even though she was only in it for a short time i thought she was really great i can't wait to see more of her.

Great thoughts on S&R Camy i completely agree with you.

S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah i think I'm right about Michael to and i forgot to say this yesterday the scene where John & Ronon show up just after the baby being born and the bit where Johns holding the baby while in the dart i thought those were really sweet moments.

Also the parts where Teyla says she's going to name the baby Torren John and in the same scene Teyla saying that 'she knew that he would come for her' to John the same way she said in his dream were just awesome!!!!

Oh and i want to apologize if I'm not saying anything of real interest i don't normally discuss episodes but i am trying my best.

But it's hard for me you see i normally keep my thoughts to myself and I've been doing that for years so it's hard for me to express my thoughts to other people.

Welcome to the thread shepps_hot & PJ_passenger.

Awesome!!! I have some free time so you can count me in.

Cool I'll have a look in a little while.

S&R
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah the Ford cameo was totally unexpected and i agree with you about Woolsey while I'm really going to miss Sam it's defiantly going to be interesting to see Woolsey in charge.

As you said it could bring conflicts between some of the characters which i think is needed on the show.
                      Hey don't apologize or I will need too.
                      Spoiler:
                      I haven't fan around me of TV while I could speak of a movie from hour. But like I know nobody i keep it to myself too. I don't have a lot of ideas I often agree with everybody and don't bring something really interesting. But I love read pov and one was great too
                      I agree I think we miss it too on the show.
                      And one of the thing that I prefer nd honnestly I can't explain but it was so warm so family. It's when Ronon carries Teyla and Rodney and John such a beautiful family portrait. I think this scene beats the emotional scene from the Ark with Teyla and her captor (who was my fav until now)

he is so pretty but fun too
                      S&R
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Yeah you're right about Ford I think like you. And I really love your idea about Michael and the baby I would hope you're right
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Oh... good point. You know, I've not even thought about that aspect yet.

And what was with (S&R)
                        Spoiler:
                        Michael's: I thought you would understand...

???

Of Ghosts, Quests & Magic Fingers
                        Spoiler:
                        Yeah I had a problem with this and the fact that Teyla said that once the baby will be born he killed her. So Mickael had a thing for her or what. I really don't understand. I was sure that he wanted to kill her then he seemed to want to make her one of his own. Why have chosen the Athosians and Kanaan. How did he knew about Kanaan and Teyla. He wanted Teyla but he didn't know she was pregnant so why did he wanted her ? and 'I thought you would understand...' seemed to me tht Michael didn't want to kill Teyla. I really don't understand this part but it didn't was a problem to love the show for me lol and I'm not sure we will have an answer to these questions

Yeah I remember this story. You hide it from us but you write for the show right ? lol
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

The Anti Sheppard/Teyla thread makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah I had a problem with this and the fact that Teyla said that once the baby will be born he killed her. So Mickael had a thing for her or what. I really don't understand. I was sure that he wanted to kill her then he seemed to want to make her one of his own. Why have chosen the Athosians and Kanaan. How did he knew about Kanaan and Teyla. He wanted Teyla but he didn't know she was pregnant so why did he wanted her ? and 'I thought you would understand...' seemed to me tht Michael didn't want to kill Teyla. I really don't understand this part but it didn't was a problem to love the show for me lol and I'm not sure we will have an answer to these questions
                            Yes, it is very confusing.

Re: The Las Man
                            Spoiler:
                            He did kill her, which I didn't get. I think it might have been that she tried to escape or something. He had a thing for her, for sure.

Re: S&R
                            Spoiler:
                            So his statement just made me "huh". I think the writers need to explore this aspect more.

Re: Kindred and Last Man again
                            Spoiler:
                            I think it's the fact that Teyla was pregnant that let Michael communicat so strongly with her. You know, kind of the same way she could control the Wraith (Queen) better because of her kid, you know? NOT because he was using Kanaan.

LOL. Yep, I'm really Martin Gero

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              footie
                              Spoiler:
                              yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees....the cheatin tallys are out...goodbye Italy.......C'MON SPAIN
                              LOL!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              July Author List: (In Order)

Teyilia
                              Scifan
                              TeylaFan
                              Donna
                              Cazz
                              Gater101
                              Elfie
                              YappiChick
                              Linda
                              Hope

If anyone else wants to be added, let me know and I'll throw you in the mix. But, as of right now, this is how it will go!

For the June RR, Padme's next followed by MrsB.
                              Thanks YC! I doubt we will finish before this month ends...

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Birthday Alert!

We have another birthday in the house, y'all!!

Teyilia's birthday is on July 6th.

Her favorite episodes are Rising (when we first meet Teyla, then the cave scene), The Eye (Teyla vs Sora), The Siege (all three parts), Duet (the Ronon vs Teyla fight scene when Shep shows up), Coup D'Etat, Phatnoms (Teyla getting shot = happy me), Sunday, and both Return eppies.

Her favorite character is Teyla and loves the Teyla whump!

Her favorite kind of fic is Teyla whump or Teyla/Shep fluff/friendship/married moments. Any Teyla-centered story is great.

She'll be gone that weekend, so let's post on the 3rd or 4th!

Let's have fun and celebrate!!

Also, we have some birthdays coming up this week:

Laura--24th
                              Cabouse--27th
                              Ruby--2nd

Woo hoo!!
                              Oh crap! I'm never going to make that... Laura!! What did you like again??? *is desperate*
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                LOL!

Thanks YC! I doubt we will finish before this month ends...

Oh crap! I'm never going to make that... Laura!! What did you like again??? *is desperate*
                                Search and Rescue. Fics - UST, or Gen. Favourite scene is... The Jumper scene in SoW, Carson & Rodney at the end of both Sunday & Kindred. Shep whump. Sheyla love. Sheyla angst. Fave ep is Sunday, BAMSR & now S&R.

Comment

Working...
                                X