• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh right...The reason i came in here in the first place

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      LLOL Am I the only one who wants to know what happened during the ep!!!
      nope..........yes...........uhh nope...........uh.........oh crap....

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
      Congrats on the milestones, Sci, Blue and Donna!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the congrats!! And congrats to the other milestonesssssssssssss

Wow - Ninja!!! Go you with your bomb art!!!

Comment

Stay strong. LOL.
          These are all wonderful, especially the first one! Intense John!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Hee hee. Stinker.

How did you all find out and get the link any way?
            From my brother...he emailed me...

Stinker huh???

I'm not going to say anything about it more then it was awesome... freaking loved it... awesome start... I even loved what order the credits is for this year

Cazz I know what you mean...it's no fun it was leaked.. but I know myself.. I can't keep away from spoilers... so when this is dangled infront of me I can't resist... hell American Idol for example is like in the first competition week after chosing who their final choices are.. that just how far behind we are..the finale is going to be like at the end of this year on Swedish tv...no way in heck I was that patienced...so today I already seen it all and know who won...that's me... I may squee with Blue on PM's but we will be in here along with the rest of you to squee with you all...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks for the congrats!! And congrats to the other milestonesssssssssssss

Wow - Ninja!!! Go you with your bomb art!!!
              Thanks MrsB.....What can i say...It's rather quite addictive once you start

Stay strong. LOL.
              These are all wonderful, especially the first one! Intense John!
              I'll try but i've not much willpower..I said i was staying away from spoilers this season and i didn't even last a day

Thanks cc.....They're up for grabs if anyone wants them

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Stinker huh???

I'm not going to say anything about it more then it was awesome... freaking loved it... awesome start... I even loved what order the credits is for this year

Cazz I know what you mean...it's no fun it was leaked.. but I know myself.. I can't keep away from spoilers... so when this is dangled infront of me I can't resist... hell American Idol for example is like in the first competition week after chosing who their final choices are.. that just how far behind we are..the finale is going to be like at the end of this year on Swedish tv...no way in heck I was that patienced...so today I already seen it all and know who won...that's me... I may squee with Blue on PM's but we will be in here along with the rest of you to squee with you all...
              Well all i gotta say is that Teyla better be before Keller in the credits
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Thanks MrsB.....What can i say...It's rather quite addictive once you start

I'll try but i've not much willpower..I said i was staying away from spoilers this season and i didn't even last a day

Thanks cc.....They're up for grabs if anyone wants them

Well all i gotta say is that Teyla better be before Keller in the credits
                I think you will be quite pleased with the order of the credits....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  I think you will be quite pleased with the order of the credits....
                  WOOHOO......YAY......*jumps up and down on bed* um oops,i think it's a bit late in the night for that...Don't wanna wake the neighbours.......Am i gonna be really pleased with the ep too...You know with Teyla an all!
                  sigpic

Comment

Stinker huh???

I'm not happy that it was leaked. I don't want to read an inadvertant spoiler. Speculation is one thing, actual facts is another. But I know you guys will be careful, so I'm gonna stick to the threads I know for now.

Having said that, I'm sure everyone on that side of the pond would've seen it one way or another on July 11 and vice versa for those of us in the US when you guys get the eps first. So...
                    I'm just excited that the JT lovers and the whumpers seem verrrryyyy happy!

Ohhh, just heard a new promo! Yes, I was in the other room when it came on and I heard Shep's & McKay's voices. Don't ask me to describe it...but it's a new one!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not happy that it was leaked. I don't want to read an inadvertant spoiler. Speculation is one thing, actual facts is another. But I know you guys will be careful, so I'm gonna stick to the threads I know for now.

Having said that, I'm sure everyone on that side of the pond would've seen it one way or another on July 11 and vice versa for those of us in the US when you guys get the eps first. So...
                      I'm just excited that the JT lovers and the whumpers seem verrrryyyy happy!

Ohhh, just heard a new promo! Yes, I was in the other room when it came on and I heard Shep's & McKay's voices. Don't ask me to describe it...but it's a new one!
                      No no don't worry... in here I think it's only me and Blue that has seen it and we are keeping our discussion on PM until it airs..right Blue??? so I think you are safe to be here

Yeah I think I heard on the whump thread there has been spottings for some promos...seems good they are starting to show up now...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

No no don't worry... in here I think it's only me and Blue that has seen it and we are keeping our discussion on PM until it airs..right Blue??? so I think you are safe to be here

Yeah I think I heard on the whump thread there has been spottings for some promos...seems good they are starting to show up now...
                        Oh yeah, that's what I mean. I know we can trust you guys! ((hugz))
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          virtual green for the siggie.. I love monsters inc!!!! (i'll green you when it lest me!)

I wanna see it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK a funny... I squeeeeeeed during an episode once and my hubby gave me the weirdest look.
                          Heee heee. That is so funny. Pete can't wait to see this ep too. He's just as excited as me. Maybe not for the same reasons though.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... You saw it......GAH

wheesht will ya woman

WHAT...You too

sci.......Will you please help me gag them

Oh i don't affect ratings either......But i'm gonna wait till it's on in the states.................................Noooooooooooooooooooo i can't wait,but where did you see it
                          Sorry, I can't. I already asked for a few spoiler details.

LLOL Am I the only one who wants to know what happened during the ep!!!
                          No

Congrats on the milestones, Sci, Blue, Donna and MrsB!!!
                          Thanks CC.

Very nice Linda!!!

Stinker huh???

Hee hee. That was jealousy talking.

I so can't wait to squeee together. I'll be doing it first with Hubby though with his eyes rolling during the squeeing parts.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Heee heee. That is so funny. Pete can't wait to see this ep too. He's just as excited as me. Maybe not for the same reasons though.

Sorry, I can't. I already asked for a few spoiler details.

No

Thanks CC.

Very nice Linda!!!

Hee hee. That was jealousy talking.

I so can't wait to squeee together. I'll be doing it first with Hubby though with his eyes rolling during the squeeing parts.

pfft.........who's jealous...we're not jealous

Oh and thanks sci.....Oh and what do you mean you can't help me tie up and gag blue and Nina...Do you know how hard it is to stay away from spoilers
                            sigpic

Comment

My lips are sealed... I wont discuss the ep here at all.. I have only responded to some who have pm'ed me.. so dont worry no spoilers from me.

Nina and I are keeping our discussion to pm.. I've given the odd tidbit to some who have pm'ed me but I'm sure they will not discuss anything on this thread at all either...
                              sigpic

Comment

Well it's bedtime for me so night night guys
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X