Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Spoiler:
    hahahahahhahahaha........You so so way out i think it's in orbit......Ok you wanna ken (know)
    Spoiler:
    LOL, reveal the Scotish secret, oh wise Guru!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

    Comment


      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well all you have to do is save them onto your harddrive
      Ok, I shall figure out how to do that

      I take it S4 needs downloading

      Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Ok I think I understood with the layers and their opacity ? If this is it I'm glad to say that I understood. Hey I became english lol
      I did something else. I have no life
      Ooo, that's pretty! Me likes that

      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Tis cute!

      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Ditto. It told me earlier I 'could not access the database'.

      Hmph.
      Aye!

      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Scots isn't a version of English. It's a language of its own because it has different grammar to English.

      Par example
      Spoiler:
      English: He didn't do it.
      Scottish: He didny do it.

      From this, it would appear they are the same word but no...

      English: Didn't he do it?
      Scottish: Didny he do it?

      The english version is grammatically correct, but the Scottish isn't
      Hehe! I don't speak english, I speak Yorkshire

      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

      Comment


        Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Spoiler:
        LOL, reveal the Scotish secret, oh wise Guru!
        Spoiler:
        It means crying......Like "will ye stop yer greetin


        Ok here's a Scottish slang dictionary But the thing with Scottish words,you have to know in what context to use them...Some have slightly different meanings when used in different contexts!
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Ok, I shall figure out how to do that

          I take it S4 needs downloading



          Ooo, that's pretty! Me likes that



          Tis cute!



          Aye!



          Hehe! I don't speak english, I speak Yorkshire

          Yup,unless you wait till August (i think) and get it on DVD

          I've got a program that uploads it onto the harddrive!

          We've been teaching YC some Scottish words
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I've got that one! The Scot's blood isn't entirely bred out of me!

            What are you doing?

            Right!?!?
            Haha yep it is! *tartan star for you *
            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Spoiler:
            hahahahahhahahaha........You so so way out i think it's in orbit......Ok you wanna ken (know)
            LOL. I read this and I proper LOL-ed.
            Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            Spoiler:
            LOL, reveal the Scotish secret, oh wise Guru!
            This guru will tell you that it means crying.

            Spoiler:
            Yir a greetin' faced Jambo, cuz yeez are a' jist Rangers fans that cany afford the season ticket

            I only jest .
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

            facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

            Comment


              OT~

              Spoiler:
              "Light a connle on my birthday, Connor....

              Comment


                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                I've got a program that uploads it onto the harddrive!

                We've been teaching YC some Scottish words
                I'll figure something

                I noticed!

                I got some of them and others I knew once you've said...
                Spoiler:
                Like that crying one! I didn't know it but once you said, I was like duh, I heard that loads of times


                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  It means crying......Like "will ye stop yer greetin


                  Ok here's a Scottish slang dictionary But the thing with Scottish words,you have to know in what context to use them...Some have slightly different meanings when used in different contexts!
                  Spoiler:
                  I'd be terrfied to try to say anything. I'd probably get a fist in my face if I ever said anything.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    Haha yep it is! *tartan star for you *

                    LOL. I read this and I proper LOL-ed.


                    This guru will tell you that it means crying.

                    Spoiler:
                    Yir a greetin' faced Jambo, cuz yeez are a' jist Rangers fans that cany afford the season ticket

                    I only jest .
                    Ohhhh that's it
                    Spoiler:
                    yer askin for a glesca kiss........................



                    heehee,let's see them decifering that yin


                    Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    OT~

                    Spoiler:
                    "Light a connle on my birthday, Connor....

                    Isn't that Liam Nesson....Isn't he.......like,Irish!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I'd be terrfied to try to say anything. I'd probably get a fist in my face if I ever said anything.
                      naa
                      Spoiler:
                      You'd be fine.....Contrary to popular belief us Scots are actually a quite friendly bunch for the most part


                      Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      I'll figure something

                      I noticed!

                      I got some of them and others I knew once you've said...
                      Spoiler:
                      Like that crying one! I didn't know it but once you said, I was like duh, I heard that loads of times


                      Aye,once you know what it is your like....well DUH of course,now it makes sense
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Isn't that Liam Nesson....Isn't he.......like,Irish!!
                        OT~
                        Spoiler:
                        LLOL No dude. It's Christopher Lambert who's actually French playing the Scottish Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud lol

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I'd be terrfied to try to say anything. I'd probably get a fist in my face if I ever said anything.
                          Yir mairn likely tae git a heid in yir coupn

                          Linda
                          Spoiler:
                          What I meant was that you's'd be able to afford the season ticket... just no the train fare to get to glasgow


                          And wits wan ae YOOS dane tryn 'a' gee a glesga kiss???

                          I'll git pit in the Riddrie Hilton fir you yit.
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

                          facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            OT~
                            Spoiler:
                            LLOL No dude. It's Christopher Lambert who's actually French playing Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud lol
                            Spoiler:
                            Is he related to McDreamy by any chance?


                            *lols*
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

                            facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              OT~
                              Spoiler:
                              LLOL No dude. It's Christopher Lambert who's actually French playing the Scottish Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud lol
                              ohhh yeahhhhh,so it is *headdesk* AGAIN

                              Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Yir mairn likely tae git a heid in yir coupn

                              Linda
                              Spoiler:
                              What I meant was that you's'd be able to afford the season ticket... just no the train fare to get to glasgow


                              And wits wan ae YOOS dane tryn 'a' gee a glesga kiss???

                              I'll git pit in the Riddrie Hilton fir you yit.

                              heehee.....So you thinkanyone will know what i was talkin aboot
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Haha yep it is! *tartan star for you *

                                LOL. I read this and I proper LOL-ed.


                                This guru will tell you that it means crying.

                                Spoiler:
                                Yir a greetin' faced Jambo, cuz yeez are a' jist Rangers fans that cany afford the season ticket

                                I only jest .
                                See? I knew it! Great-great-great-great grampa Charles would be proud! He sailed to the Americas back in 1834!

                                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Ohhhh that's it
                                Spoiler:
                                yer askin for a glesca kiss........................



                                heehee,let's see them decifering that yin




                                Isn't that Liam Nesson....Isn't he.......like,Irish!!
                                OT -
                                Spoiler:

                                *gasp* That is NOT Liam Nesson! That is Christopher Lambert. He's from Belgium. Neah! But that movie is The Highlander. Great movie!
                                sigpic

                                Click here daily to give free mammograms

                                It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X