No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found another distracted John pic. Elizabeth is talking to Rodney, and again John is looking the other way not paying attention. John doesn't say or do much in this ep. This seemed mainly a Elizabeth and Rodney ep.

Comment

Hey BP, it did seem as though he was at a lost in this episode...it's all the worrying about Teyla...

Now the only thing i could come up with at this moment,
      Spoiler:
      is the trust Teyla had that they would find the bomb, I think it's her trust in John, as the Commanding Officer, and she knows he won't stop...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Great love letter fic AG. Maybe I could give it a try. I'm ad-libbing so don't expect much

For Your Loss

Teyla,

I know I said this to you this morning but I wanted to tell you again how sorry I was about Charin. You know as well as anyone how I feel about talking about my family, it's just not gonna happen. But will tell you I know what it's like to lose. I also know you've had more than your fair share of sorrow and I'm really sorry you had to face it again. Of the fact that your strong enough to get through this I have no doubt. But if there's ever anything I can do to keep you from losing someone else you care about and going through this pain again, well, consider it done.

In Deepest Sympathy,
        John

Sheppard's hand lingered for a moment debating whether or not to add his last name. He decided against it, closed the card and placed it in the envelope. There had been things he'd wanted to say that he hadn't. Words he'd substituted and left out altogether. But he hoped she would still find those between the lines. Understand the words he'd meant to use, and why he couldn't yet say them.

Comment

Not exactly a love letter, but a very caring, considerate, and damn if I could write like that to a woman....

Alright, I'm currently thinking of a good fic idea for a tag to Critical Mass. I might have something soon, then again it may die. This wouldn't be more than a one-shot because I've got so many projects going at once.

On Black Panther's note, yeah, Shep did seem distracted... now why is that? Obviously, my thoughts go to him thinking about what Teyla's going through, I'm sure Beckett told him, but I felt the biggest problem with the episode was an almost total seperation of the two plots.

It's not until the very end that they merge, but then it's also only with Beckett's one comment about how they're evacuating.

Spoiler:
          You know how we're always commenting that the show can't surprise us, I think they just did with Caldwell being the Goa'uld. Was that why he was after Shep's job with a passion, was that why he was always and ass, or is this just a recent development. We typically see Caldwell as a barrier for Shep and Teyla, would this event change stuff?

Everyone, go to Omega and read the last two posts by me on the Shep/Teyla ship thread. Shepmagen chatter information there.
          Last edited by Cpt. Ritter; 21 January 2006, 09:47 AM.
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Four music vids for all you Shep and Teyla shippers.

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...U281L7J4FUFF38
            -This is my first vid, it's actually by REO Speedwagon, but I miss spelled it.

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...D3LTTLWNHAI5E5
            -This is my second vid... song by Yes

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...B0V2FO0QDZNF7J
            -Third vid, song by Louis Armstrong

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...G19BOF6ISIIS9S
            -Fourth and most excellent vid. Song by Yes.

No, I didn't make all these in an afternoon, but I decided to put them all up.

PM me if the links expire and then I'll repost them... grrr.... why is it so difficult to get these hosted.

Comment

Hi folks

I'm new here [wave to all] I'm a big, big, big... big Sheppard/Teyla fan. At first I would like to say that english isn't my native language, so sometimes I'll make probably mistakes... let's be understanding I was on other forum but I would say it wasn't friendly for Shep/Teyla shipper, but now I think I found what I was looking for...

Cpt. Ritter your early vid is great. I love it and your fanfics obvious.
              I salute all who fanfics, vids and other curious things I have found on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                Hi folks

I'm new here [wave to all] I'm a big, big, big... big Sheppard/Teyla fan. At first I would like to say that english isn't my native language, so sometimes I'll make probably mistakes... let's be understanding I was on other forum but I would say it wasn't friendly for Shep/Teyla shipper, but now I think I found what I was looking for...

I salute all who fanfics, vids and other curious things I have found on this thread
                Hey Annie,

Welcome to the thread... *waves hello*...You're come to the right place, we're all huge Shepmagan (Shep/Teyla) shippers....Join in the fun...

Cpt. Ritter, downloading your newest vid...can't wait to see it...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Congrats on 8,000 posts and 400 pages!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                    Hey Annie,

Welcome to the thread... *waves hello*...You're come to the right place, we're all huge Shepmagan (Shep/Teyla) shippers....Join in the fun...

Cpt. Ritter, downloading your newest vid...can't wait to see it...
                    thanks

Comment

Hi folks

I'm flattered Annie and welcome to the Shep/Teyla ship thread. We are all massive shippers and we're the most friendliest group of people you'll ever meet. I'm glad you like my vids, I work hard on them. I'm always writing new Shep and Teyla, welcome.

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                        Four music vids for all you Shep and Teyla shippers.

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...U281L7J4FUFF38
                        -This is my first vid, it's actually by REO Speedwagon, but I miss spelled it.

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...D3LTTLWNHAI5E5
                        -This is my second vid... song by Yes

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...B0V2FO0QDZNF7J
                        -Third vid, song by Louis Armstrong

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...G19BOF6ISIIS9S
                        -Fourth and most excellent vid. Song by Yes.

No, I didn't make all these in an afternoon, but I decided to put them all up.

PM me if the links expire and then I'll repost them... grrr.... why is it so difficult to get these hosted.
                        hey Ritter, i clicked on the link and it's telling me it's invalid...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hi folks

HI!!!!

Oh Welcome! Welcome!

If you're a big, big John/Teyla shipper then you will fit in here so perfectly with all of us big, big John/Teyla fans (Raises hand) Like ME!!!

Wait just a moment and I will be right back...

*Rushes off to get John/Teyla postcards, sweatshirts, T-shirts, coffe mug and....The shepmagan shipper glasses...not that you need them but they are quite stylin' if I do say so myself!*

Here ya go Annie Sheppard...and...

Welcome to the Family!

Cool - Annie you were our 8,000th post! Hurray!
                          Last edited by AthosianGirl; 21 January 2006, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                            hey Ritter, i clicked on the link and it's telling me it's invalid...
                            I'm with Witchy Ritter...I tried to download your last link and it was invalid!

EDIT: Witchy...Ritter's link works at the Omega Forum:
                            http://www.stargateomega.com/forum/s...?t=317&page=49

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                            Oh why thank you very much!

Originally posted by Black Panther
                            Well, I did happen to notice during their meetings John at times seemed a little distracted. He didn't say much during them.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...5Fmass415.html
                            Distracted John....... Rodney is talking to Elizabeth. So John isn't even paying attention to the group. Just staring off in space.
                            Oh goody BP...I'll have to go rewatch the episode...I admit it here and now I didn't watch the whole thing...I kind of flipped back and forth...I really only watched the Teyla bits of the episode...

Distracted John....he's thinking .

Comment

Oh Ritter you are getting to good at making these vids..your latest one is awesome!

Ack all of these fab John/Teyla vids and the Stargate Vid Awards are already over...

But just you wait...next year...John/Teyla are gonna make a showing...Ritter, Mel, Witchy and Nicole...they are all saved on my computer!

And here is the latest from Nicole..yet another talented fan of this duo...

The song is Celine Dion ,'All by Myself"
                              http://nicole9514.livejournal.com/13738.html

Watch it... leave a comment...beg for more...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                                HI!!!!

Oh Welcome! Welcome!

If you're a big, big John/Teyla shipper then you will fit in here so perfectly with all of us big, big John/Teyla fans (Raises hand) Like ME!!!

Wait just a moment and I will be right back...

*Rushes off to get John/Teyla postcards, sweatshirts, T-shirts, coffe mug and....The shepmagan shipper glasses...not that you need them but they are quite stylin' if I do say so myself!*

Here ya go Annie Sheppard...and...

Welcome to the Family!

Cool - Annie you were our 8,000th post! Hurray!
                                thanks *hug*
                                yeah I think I really found what I was looking for...

Comment

Working...
                                X