John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Maybe you should take that green away! She made it up!

So ignore earlier synopsis for The Seed!!!

She did what!!!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    1. No bubble wrap!! NEVAR!!
    2. Had a appendix op three months ago and told the doc "no stitches" now the cut reopens ever couple days or so.
    3. My dad made me mow the lawn!
    4. thanken youen for the huggen!
    Why would you say no stitches???
    Well, I hope you're dad lets you recoup and get better.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Why would you say no stitches??? Well, I hope you're dad lets you recoup and get better.
      Mediacl reasons, mostly becasuse I'm allergic to anything alcoholic, and that includes medical alcohol as well, and that is the stuff needed to sew in the stitches, beside stitches leave a mark for ever, without them it looks like my daughter cut me with her claws.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Mediacl reasons, mostly becasuse I'm allergic to anything alcoholic, and that includes medical alcohol as well, and that is the stuff needed to sew in the stitches, beside stitches leave a mark for ever, without them it looks like my daughter cut me with her claws.

Oh, ok.
        Hey, I didn't know you had a daughter.

Comment

Oh, ok.
          Hey, I didn't know you had a daughter.
          I'd post a picture of my little devil but she is over on my LJ and my DA, though on my DA account located here has a better quality picture of her on it. Her name is Awinita (Cherokee to English translation: Blossom) and she is SOOOOOOO sweet right now the Air Conditioning is on full blast and she is perched right on the window sill trying to stay cool in the sun, it is really cute

Also guys, question. Does anyone know if Teyla says anything or makes to say something then shuts up in Siege 1? Mostly about Bates being injured after John and Ford leave her room?

ALSO also, did nayone read this months issue of Stargate Magazine?! Sheppard's Delight had drawn a picture of Shep and the magazine published it! It is a really god shot of Shep from season ones The Eye

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'd post a picture of my little devil but she is over on my LJ and my DA, though on my DA account located here has a better quality picture of her on it. Her name is Awinita (Cherokee to English translation: Blossom) and she is SOOOOOOO sweet right now the Air Conditioning is on full blast and she is perched right on the window sill trying to stay cool in the sun, it is really cute

Also guys, question. Does anyone know if Teyla says anything or makes to say something then shuts up in Siege 1? Mostly about Bates being injured after John and Ford leave her room?

ALSO also, did nayone read this months issue of Stargate Magazine?! Sheppard's Delight had drawn a picture of Shep and the magazine published it! It is a really god shot of Shep from season ones The Eye

Was she the black and white one? They are both cute.

I don't remember. Sorry Tey.
            Is there a way for you to scan it. I don't get that magazine.

Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight

Comment

Was she the black and white one? They are both cute.

I don't remember. Sorry Tey.
              Is there a way for you to scan it. I don't get that magazine.

Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight
              Yep! that's her! The striped one is Morgan Le Fae, and the one with the lightsaber is Aututmn, then the kittens in my favorites area is my little one named Baby, actually is my adopted sisters kitty.

Comment

OT:
                Spoiler:
                ITA: They did rush it. I wish the did more with Storm to and some of the other characters, but I do like how Storm looked in the last movie though.

I know it will be 2 years before the sequel, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Plus they are getting Thor, Captain America and Avenger Movies ready too.

I know. My heart skipped a beat.
                OT
                Spoiler:
                I totally agree about Storm. I really liked what they did to her in the last movie. She finally got to kick some ass and show how strong her powers are.

A sequel???...i didn't know that!. I know they are making a Wolverine movie but i didn't know they will be making another x-men movie?

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post

Doesn't she look wonderful!
                And yes, us whumpers are very excited
                She does look great!. LOL! i could imagine how the Whumpers got LOL!.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                X-Men
                Spoiler:
                Yeah i know...What was with that..Storm is one of the most powerful mutants out there but they didn't show what she was capable of which pretty much sucked...

UGH,that ruined it for me..I loved Rogue but it was the Rogue in the old cartoon i loved..The flying adult ass kicking in love with Gambit Rogue i loved...Why didn't they have Gambit in the movie The movie should have been made more to the old version cartoon,not the new version..

X-Men evolution was good but it wasn't a patch on the original X-Men,couldn't really get over the whole being in high school thing
                X-men
                Spoiler:
                Exactly, she is one of the most powerful ones and they didn't do it justice in the first two movies.

I love the original Rogue who could fly and was strong!. So i was a little dissapointed that they made her into a teenager in the movies. Yeah, i was really crossing my fingers for Gambit in the last movie since we didn't get him in the first two but nope, nothing!. Heck, even in the x-men evolution cartoons they only showed him a couple of times...totally sucked. So yeah, the old cartoons were definitely the best!.

It's OT, but I made a Weir sig.
                Spoiler:

Lovely Scifan!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

NP Cherish.

Just did a Joe sig.

That man is just too gorgeous for his own good! LOL!. Great sig Scifan!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Great update MrsB!!!!. Can't wait for the next part!. Oh i got your PM, I'll PM you tomorrow. Long day today and i'm off to bed but
                  Spoiler:
                  the LOST finale was definitely awesome!!!.

Congrats Cherish on 100 posts!

Congrats Gater on 2000 posts!!! you made the big milestone!
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I noticed that. Great minds you know.
                    Hehe

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Some folks made me Sam/Jack sigs
                    Spoiler:
                    Made by jasminaGo

Krissie678

Aveo_amacus
                    Wow They're awesome!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Thank you! I like them all.

I guess you'll have to read my fic when its finished to know which one I picked.
                    When is it finished??

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    How about...

Nacho
                    Novo
                    Larek
                    Nevan
                    Barry
                    Ferguson
                    Duvin (hey, I don't make these up )
                    Artur
                    Cheech
                    Chong
                    Kris
                    Boyd

Heehee

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Great job!

Congrats Gater on 2000 posts!!!!
                    Last edited by TeylaFan; 03 June 2008, 09:47 AM.
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Great art DONNA
                      Thanx Mrs B
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                        David writes: “I was wondering if there is any chance that the Ori, or something they did, will ever effect Atlantis?”

Answer: Definitely no plans to introduce the Ori into Atlantis.

Erin writes: “re: the wraith ‘gift of life’. when u realise that the gift is really just recycling life energy from one human to another human thru a wraith…”

Answer: Good point

Dee writes: “…my friend and I had an interesting discussion on The Ark of Truth, she believes the way it was written implies that Daniel & Vala’s were a couple, I saw no such thing, were there hints there I missed or was she just seeing things because that’s what all D/V shippers were hoping for?”

Answer: They weren’t a couple.

Mrs.B108 writes: “Will there be any acts of heartbreaking betrayal this season?”

Answer: Quite possibly, yes.

Morjana writes: “According to TV Guide, you are quoted as saying, “This is the year we’re going to pursue romance.”

Answer: Yeah, sounds like something I might have said.

Whispers Vid:http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...orWhispers.flv

Comment

Thanks for the update MrsB!
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Congrats on 2800 TF! And all other milestones.............

Comment

Congrats on 2800 TeylaFan!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I totally agree about Storm. I really liked what they did to her in the last movie. She finally got to kick some ass and show how strong her powers are.

A sequel???...i didn't know that!. I know they are making a Wolverine movie but i didn't know they will be making another x-men movie?

She does look great!. LOL! i could imagine how the Whumpers got LOL!.

Lovely Scifan!
                                Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                That man is just too gorgeous for his own good! LOL!. Great sig Scifan!
                                Sorry Mayra. I was referring to Iron Man.

Thank for liking my sigs. And yes he is.

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                                David writes: “I was wondering if there is any chance that the Ori, or something they did, will ever effect Atlantis?”

Answer: Definitely no plans to introduce the Ori into Atlantis.

Erin writes: “re: the wraith ‘gift of life’. when u realise that the gift is really just recycling life energy from one human to another human thru a wraith…”

Answer: Good point

Dee writes: “…my friend and I had an interesting discussion on The Ark of Truth, she believes the way it was written implies that Daniel & Vala’s were a couple, I saw no such thing, were there hints there I missed or was she just seeing things because that’s what all D/V shippers were hoping for?”

Answer: They weren’t a couple.

Mrs.B108 writes: “Will there be any acts of heartbreaking betrayal this season?”

Answer: Quite possibly, yes.

Morjana writes: “According to TV Guide, you are quoted as saying, “This is the year we’re going to pursue romance.”

Answer: Yeah, sounds like something I might have said.

Whispers Vid:http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...orWhispers.flv
                                Thanks very much MrsB for update and link.
                                I hope he'll include JT too.

Congrats TF on 2800 posts and Laura on 2000!!!!!

Laura: Did you figure out how to upload your icon?

Comment

Working...
                                X