Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yeah i know...There's so many good ones i keep changing my mind what ones to leave out!

    Well i'm off to bed now,i have a sudden craving to watch some Sam/Jack
    Linda, I have a saying that I think you might appreciate

    Spoiler:
    I'm not insane; I'm just selective about which reality I believe


    Made me giggle.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

    facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

    Comment


      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Really??? I can??? Oh thank you....I've got more than i know what to do with now,damn i need more than 20 on image rotate
      Oh sorry Linda i probably shouldn't of said anything I've only made choosing worse for you now.
      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well i'm off to bed now,i have a sudden craving to watch some Sam/Jack
      I'm off to bed to goodnight everybody.

      Edit: Beautiful sig DONNA.

      Comment


        Ok about this
        Spoiler:
        Tanaya for a Girl
        Or Johnato for a Boy
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

        Comment


          or some of these
          Boys names
          Galen
          Cale
          jarlath
          Naid
          Phelan

          Girls Names
          Ailiea
          Caral
          Janeva
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

          Comment


            Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            How about...

            Nacho
            Novo
            Larek
            Nevan
            Barry
            Ferguson
            Duvin (hey, I don't make these up )
            Artur
            Cheech
            Chong
            Kris
            Boyd

            Trust you!

            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Wow Awesome i made this ]
            ohhhhh WOW.......Um........WOW!!!!

            Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Linda, I have a saying that I think you might appreciate

            Spoiler:
            I'm not insane; I'm just selective about which reality I believe


            Made me giggle.
            I love that saying

            Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            Oh sorry Linda i probably shouldn't of said anything I've only made choosing worse for you now.

            I'm off to bed to goodnight everybody.

            Edit: Beautiful sig DONNA.
            And well i'm useless when i've got choices

            Yup i'm still here...I was reading a fic so now i'm off!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              WOW!!! The all did awesome jobs!!! My fav is the first one.

              Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
              Np DONNA.

              Oh right sorry i must of read your post wrong.


              Awesome! RR update's Everlovin and YappiChick.

              Hello.

              That's great sci.

              What she said.

              Thanks Linda you can snag them if you want.



              Thanks Cazz, TF and DONNA.


              Wow!!!! Those are fantastic.

              Oh and i keep forgetting to say this congrats on any and all milestones.

              NP hun.

              Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Thank you! I like them all.

              I guess you'll have to read my fic when its finished to know which one I picked.
              That's sounds like a good plan.

              Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Great job Donna.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Trust you!

                I love that saying
                *lol* The first one wouldn't work unless it was followed by the second one; Rodney might get confused and try and eat the poor "Nacho"

                It's a goodie, ain't it??
                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

                facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

                Comment


                  Title: Vancouveria
                  Summary: Parody. The team travel to a planet that seems like a scene from back home.
                  Characters: Team plus a few other well known faces.
                  Rating: K+
                  Disclaimer: This is just for fun. No harm is intended.

                  http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/36417.html#cutid1
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

                  facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Trust you!



                    ohhhhh WOW.......Um........WOW!!!!



                    I love that saying



                    And well i'm useless when i've got choices

                    Yup i'm still here...I was reading a fic so now i'm off!
                    Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    WOW!!! The all did awesome jobs!!! My fav is the first one.




                    NP hun.



                    That's sounds like a good plan.



                    Great job Donna.
                    Thanx Guys
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Wow! They're great, especially the first one

                      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      How about...

                      Nacho
                      Novo
                      Larek
                      Nevan
                      Barry
                      Ferguson
                      Duvin (hey, I don't make these up )
                      Artur
                      Cheech
                      Chong
                      Kris
                      Boyd

                      I read the first one "Nacho" and the what on earth is she on? Then "Novo" and it dawned!

                      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Title: Vancouveria
                      Summary: Parody. The team travel to a planet that seems like a scene from back home.
                      Characters: Team plus a few other well known faces.
                      Rating: K+
                      Disclaimer: This is just for fun. No harm is intended.

                      http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/36417.html#cutid1
                      I have commented

                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Wow! They're great, especially the first one



                        I read the first one "Nacho" and the what on earth is she on? Then "Novo" and it dawned!



                        I have commented

                        I might have been hungry... you never know

                        You did commento... Thank you
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

                        facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Linda, I have a saying that I think you might appreciate

                          Spoiler:
                          I'm not insane; I'm just selective about which reality I believe


                          Made me giggle.
                          That saying is brilliant! Can I use it too? Please?

                          Thanks WL!
                          sigpic

                          Click here daily to give free mammograms

                          It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            That saying is brilliant! Can I use it too? Please?

                            Thanks WL!
                            LOL! I theived it, so you can theive it from me
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

                            facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              LOL! I theived it, so you can theive it from me
                              Oh, thank you thank you thank you!!!

                              sigpic

                              Click here daily to give free mammograms

                              It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Oh, thank you thank you thank you!!!

                                *LOL*

                                I'm glad I made your day

                                Boy, it's quuuiiiiiieeetttt in here
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

                                facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X