Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Hey MrsB,what's my pic again
    I think you're the Ninja...

    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=79138
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

    Comment


      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      I'm avoiding it. I have no idea what to do. I know what the person WANTS but... I don't seem to be abble to come up with anything.
      Well, sometimes you can't get your Muse to write what people want. I'm just glad we have a few weeks. I'm letting this idea stew in my brain for a while so I have an idea what I want it to be. At least my prompts were broad.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

      Comment


        Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        heehee.................It's meeeeeeeeeeee
        sigpic

        Comment


          What are the little pics for everyone for if you don't mind me asking
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

          Comment


            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            What are the little pics for everyone for if you don't mind me asking
            Their pics of us Hey did MrsB put up a pic of you!!!
            sigpic

            Comment


              If we have any Ronon supporters in the house.. he really could do with some help over in the h&h members game...

              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=121
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Hey MrsB,what's my pic again
                Like YC said dude, you were the NINJA. And then Elf was the Elf and then I kept going!!!

                Donna - I was just being a geek and gave everyone a pic is all.....And you got a Mick/Beth one if you didnt see it............

                Comment


                  Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  If we have any Ronon supporters in the house.. he really could do with some help over in the h&h members game...

                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=121
                  Oh YIKES!!!How'd he kose so many points........um never mind,i already know...I've already voted today for Shep,i'll vote tomorrow!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    I don't think anybody has posted this yet: Outsiders

                    Not particularly exciting but it does sound like a team ep!

                    I made it through the first round of the LIMS (Last icon maker standing) contest!

                    This is the one I submitted:



                    and these were the others I made:

                    http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ics/LIMS-3.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ics/LIMS-2.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...0pics/LIMS.jpg

                    Very powerful, Cazz. I like the coloring too.

                    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Another day, another pic fic...

                    Hunger Pains: Home Cookin'

                    As usual, sarcasm abounds.
                    No pity for Rodney .
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Like YC said dude, you were the NINJA. And then Elf was the Elf and then I kept going!!!
                      heehee,yeah i know.....I just wanted someone to post it again
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Their pics of us Hey did MrsB put up a pic of you!!!
                        Yes Mick and Beth
                        Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Like YC said dude, you were the NINJA. And then Elf was the Elf and then I kept going!!!
                        Hey Mrs B does that Make Mcbeth then
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          I'm avoiding it. I have no idea what to do. I know what the person WANTS but... I don't seem to be abble to come up with anything.
                          That's why I try not to do prompt. I don't work well under pressure.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            That's why I try not to do prompt. I don't work well under pressure.
                            You work well under my pressure

                            Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Yes Mick and Beth


                            Hey Mrs B does that Make Mcbeth then
                            Oh hehe,we can call you McBeth from now on
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              You work well under my pressure



                              Oh hehe,we can call you McBeth from now on
                              LOL i suppose Go ahead
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                LOL i suppose Go ahead
                                YAY......Hey most of us have got nicknames in here,some of us have even got more than one
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X