John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Talking me into feeling guilty for encouraging you to join in - while all this time you've been loving it?! Sooo not fair.
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,now would i do a thing like that well paybacks a _it_h

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Nah, he's just asking her to check his shaving job. He thought he missed a spot that morning . . .

Oo, now there's a thought . . . I haven't made an MP in ages!
    well one way to find out if he's missed a spot and that's to............

Oh yeah make an MP with that pic,i'd love to see what hilarious thing you'd come up with!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Don't you think you've had enough payback already? I'd say you have some making up to do.
      Or - maybe my next mission will be to get you to make artwork
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

eah but that particular angle is so funny....hmmm someone could make a good MP outta that pic

oh when's June 1st,i'm dying to post my RR fic um whoops....Did i say that out loud.....Um pretend you didn't hear that
        Linda's got the writing bug.

Soon she'll be writing 10k word stories.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Don't you think you've had enough payback already? I'd say you have some making up to do.
          Or - maybe my next mission will be to get you to make artwork
          WHAT!!!! Nuh uh,i draw the line at that.......I can't even draw a straight line

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Linda's got the writing bug.

Soon she'll be writing 10k stories.

Um well i wouldn't go that far......Don't you remember my pitiful grammar......Your the one that had to go through it and point out the numerous mistakes
          sigpic

Comment

Go Ninja with your RR pride!!! Can't wait to read it man!

Comment

Originally posted by linda06 View Post
              what!!!! Nuh Uh, I Draw The Line At That.......i Can't Even Draw A Straight Line :s
              lol!
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OK! So how many days until the premiere of S5!

Believe it or not! I am so ready for some new SGA! I've been almost spoiler free and YES! it is killing me! Mainly, because, we don't know what is actually going on with S5 really. Just what JM posts in his blogs and his mentions of JT here and there. I mean really, how true are those little tidbits. You know how he loves to taunt and torture everyone about everything! I want S5 to start already! I want to know! I don't care about the new cast members that have been cast! I want to know about my JT and Shep Whump! OUR TRUE LEADS!

What do y'all think?
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Thanks MrsB......Lovin all the Ninja pics
                  sigpic

Comment

NIIIICCCEEEE!!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      OK! So how many days until the premiere of S5!

Believe it or not! I am so ready for some new SGA! I've been almost spoiler free and YES! it is killing me! Mainly, because, we don't know what is actually going on with S5 really. Just what JM posts in his blogs and his mentions of JT here and there. I mean really, how true are those little tidbits. You know how he loves to taunt and torture everyone about everything! I want S5 to start already! I want to know! I don't care about the new cast members that have been cast! I want to know about my JT and Shep Whump! OUR TRUE LEADS!

What do y'all think?
                      ELFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! We missed ya.....Well i think it's like 45 days or there abouts...Well let me see,i've got a really good feeling about S5 with regards to Teyla and JT and that can only be a good thing

Oh and don't forget Teyla whump too,we need Teyla whump so then they can be in the infirmary together

Hey Elf,you doing the RR in June?
                      sigpic

Comment

well one way to find out if he's missed a spot and that's to............

Oh yeah make an MP with that pic,i'd love to see what hilarious thing you'd come up with!
                        Not exactly hilarious . . man I haven't done this in a while.

|| twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

ELFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! We missed ya.....Well i think it's like 45 days or there abouts...Well let me see,i've got a really good feeling about S5 with regards to Teyla and JT and that can only be a good thing

Oh and don't forget Teyla whump too,we need Teyla whump so then they can be in the infirmary together

Hey Elf,you doing the RR in June?
                          Count me in for June RR! I missed not being able to do it for May.

You mean to tell me 'The Boss' didn't just put me on list against my will?
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            Not exactly hilarious . . man I haven't done this in a while.

Um,can't get the bigger version up and i don't know where i put my microscope um nevermind,i got it and

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            Count me in for June RR! I missed not being able to do it for May.

You mean to tell me 'The Boss' didn't just put me on list against my will?
                            Um not sure if she added you although she does have a habit of adding peoples names whether they volunteer or not
                            sigpic

Comment

Elf! How is ya man!!!

Comment

Elf! How is ya man!!!
                                You are killing me with these pics
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X