John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!

Soon I'll be heading off bound for JB's then TAFE. [in like an hour or so- oh oh. Better go have some breakky!!!!]

Much as I'm excited I'm FINALLY getting AoT today, it's going to be at least Friday before I get to watch it. [I've got TAFE till 9pm tonight, placement at a center till 4:15pm tomorrow & Wed, Thurs till 5pm is free- but I've got an essay to finish off! before TAFE that night- which runs till 9:30pm, but Fri is my day of zilch so it'll prob be then!]

As long as I have a copy in my hands I don't really care how long it takes me to watch it! As long as I HAVE it!

Anyway, better go have some breakfast before I have to leave.
    Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Well i'm away to bed before GW crashes on me again!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Well i'm away to bed before GW crashes on me again!
        I'm developing a headache seeing as I just hit myself on the head with my laptop!

Night Linda!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I'm developing a headache seeing as I just hit myself on the head with my laptop!

Night Linda!

Ok that was smart Is it really that mad,i mean bad......Wait it is....I'm so gonna have nightmares tonight about pressing refresh buttons

Oh yes,night night
          sigpic

Comment

Luciana, all of those icons are great.

Linda... is all I'm saying... I can find out where you love... it's all I'm saying... take it to Heretics unite!
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Welcome....Well i feel your pain with the Sam/Jack ship that never happened

So cazz any more of your friends coming round to our way of thinking

Um fics,um it's late here and i've not got time to go check but i'm sure someone else will!
              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Hiya cc! Glad you came

Sci posts a fic link everyday with all sorts of JT fics! I'm slowly making my way through them as well as whump fics Or you could check out the Round Robin that we write in here RR The May one is nearly finished! *hint hint WP*

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Welcome...

Glad you enjoyed the videos

Thanks for the welcome guys! And the warning Linda ...slowly tries to back away and runs into Cazz...oops, was just looking around .
              Seriously, I'm gonna have a looksie back a few pages to get kinda caught up. Not even gonna attempt to start at the beginning at least not right now.
              Accelerated summer semester begins tomorrow and I will have very little time to come play on here, but I'll check in from time to time. Promise.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                Thanks for the welcome guys! And the warning Linda ...slowly tries to back away and runs into Cazz...oops, was just looking around .
                Seriously, I'm gonna have a looksie back a few pages to get kinda caught up. Not even gonna attempt to start at the beginning at least not right now.
                Accelerated summer semester begins tomorrow and I will have very little time to come play on here, but I'll check in from time to time. Promise.
                Hey, nobody gets out of the RR in here!

Yeah, I wouldn't try to start from the beginning! These guys talk a lot not me though, no, I don't talk much at all!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

ANYONE interested iin writing my doctor who fic.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                  Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                  http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Thanks TeylaFan and Lea its ok i understand
                    Thanks hun.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Here I am again!

I've a icon spleen now! ;P

Feel free to use them!
                    OH Wow Luciana!!!! My favorite is the last one.

I'm worried about you too

wedj has got a new fic called parting thoughts..Go read,it's really good!

And freakin GW has crashed again...At least it was working for a couple of hours this time!
                    Thanks for the link. And this site crashing is beginning to be a pain.

Hello everyone,

Umm, Cazz invited me over to check out the thread. *waves*

Since I've been catching up on Atlantis by watching seasons 1, 2 & 3 on DVD, I've been peeking in here from time to time. And after watching some of Nina's excellent vids (loved the Gravity of Love one, Nina), I'm slowly coming around to the John & Teyla ship viewpoint.

Well, as a newbie to this ship do you have any fic rec'd to start me off with? Be gentle...
                    Is there a J/T instruction booklet?

Right up front I'll tell you that I'm very leery of TPTB and ship, been burned in the Sam&Jack ship years ago. But hoping that this one will turn out better.
                    Welcome to the JT Family CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad to hear that Nina's vids helped and we will be gentle on you... I promise.
                    And I hope tptb don't ruin this ship too.

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post

Sorry hun. I haven't any of the new eps. It's been ages since I watch DW.

Goodnight everyone.

Comment

I'm worried about you too

wedj has got a new fic called parting thoughts..Go read,it's really good!

And freakin GW has crashed again...At least it was working for a couple of hours this time!
                      Read it, LOVED IT! If only! That would be so a possibility!
                      sigpic

Comment

sorry what I meant to say, is anyone interested in reading my doctor who fic.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

First John...Teyla will follow and after Teyla there'll be J/T!
                          Here I am again!

I've a icon spleen now! ;P

Feel free to use them!
                          These are awesome icons Luciana!

Hello everyone,

Since I've been catching up on Atlantis by watching seasons 1, 2 & 3 on DVD, I've been peeking in here from time to time. And after watching some of Nina's excellent vids (loved the Gravity of Love one, Nina), I'm slowly coming around to the John & Teyla ship viewpoint.

Well, as a newbie to this ship do you have any fic rec'd to start me off with? Be gentle...

Right up front I'll tell you that I'm very leery of TPTB and ship, been burned in the Sam&Jack ship years ago. But hoping that this one will turn out better.
                          Welcome to the J/T family cc_mac!.
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I've never watched Doctor Who... but I'm sure there are lots of Doctor Who fans here so post a link..

Hello everyone,

Welcome cc_mac.... to the JT family..
                            sigpic

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                              Mackenzie’s Momma writes: “Are we going to(or can you tell us) what Maj. Lorne’s degree is in?”

Answer: To be honest, there are no plans to address this particular aspect of his backstory. For what it’s worth, however, I believe he received a Bachelor of Arts in Gardening and Political Science, then followed that up with 3 years of clown college.

PG15 writes: “1. Will Shep’s Ancient gene be important to the story again this season, like it was in Travelers? 2. Will the Genii appear this season? 3. Will we learn anything new about the Ancient-Wraith war of 10000 year ago this season? 4. Any new, cryptic hints on the 100th episode you’d like to share?”

Answers: 1. Possibly. 2. Likely. 3. Possibly. 4. We’re talking about shooting some of it (and #19) on location.

DasNdanger writes: “Wll we at least have some amusing moments in The Queen with (from what I understand) Ronon, Rodney and Shep hanging out on a hive ship while Todd’s off with Teyla, or is it all going to be deadly serious?”

Answer: There are a lot of fun elements in this episode as well, yes.

Sandra writes: “1. Is anything going to happen in season 5 with the Ronon/Keller relationship? 2. Is Kolya ever coming back? 3. Is clone Beckett going to function as the real Beckett did in terms of relationships and things like that?

Answers: 1. More than likely. 2. Isn’t he dead? 3. Yes.

Comment

sorry what I meant to say, is anyone interested in reading my doctor who fic.
                                Ooops Sorry.
                                Go ahead and post link if you want.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                                Mackenzie’s Momma writes: “Are we going to(or can you tell us) what Maj. Lorne’s degree is in?”

Answer: To be honest, there are no plans to address this particular aspect of his backstory. For what it’s worth, however, I believe he received a Bachelor of Arts in Gardening and Political Science, then followed that up with 3 years of clown college.

PG15 writes: “1. Will Shep’s Ancient gene be important to the story again this season, like it was in Travelers? 2. Will the Genii appear this season? 3. Will we learn anything new about the Ancient-Wraith war of 10000 year ago this season? 4. Any new, cryptic hints on the 100th episode you’d like to share?”

Answers: 1. Possibly. 2. Likely. 3. Possibly. 4. We’re talking about shooting some of it (and #19) on location.

DasNdanger writes: “Wll we at least have some amusing moments in The Queen with (from what I understand) Ronon, Rodney and Shep hanging out on a hive ship while Todd’s off with Teyla, or is it all going to be deadly serious?”

Answer: There are a lot of fun elements in this episode as well, yes.

Sandra writes: “1. Is anything going to happen in season 5 with the Ronon/Keller relationship? 2. Is Kolya ever coming back? 3. Is clone Beckett going to function as the real Beckett did in terms of relationships and things like that?

Answers: 1. More than likely. 2. Isn’t he dead? 3. Yes.
                                Thanks for the update MrsB.

Ok MrsB. Here is part one and two of your present. I'll do one part a day until Thurs. I hope you enjoy.

Forbidden Territory: Chapter 1, Chapter 2

Comment

Working...
                                X