John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I was going to mention Nightmare, but I don't want to pressure you and also for Dark Planet. I'm looking forward to that update too.

OT
    Spoiler:
    I've been busy alot since my dad's been living with us. Plus I'm babysitting this week and it's Spring Vacation. It's been crazy and that's why I havent' been around much. Everyone is behaving this morning... so far and I'm hoping to get a break enough to update another chapter. *crossing fingers*

How's things with you?
    LOL Thank you for the non-pressure.

OT~
    Spoiler:
    I'm good thanks! How did the move go btw? Its vacation for you guys already? The kids have off next week here. So you probably wont see me much early on in the week.

Hopefully you can at least get some if not all of your next chapter done today!!

And rereading Ruby's post of what JM said about
    Spoiler:
    The Shrine and Teyla possibly giving the child up, made me think alot lighter on the subject of her and the baby in Season Five.

Comment

NP.
      I think you're our new WIP Queen. MrsB lost her title when she completed most of her works.

(runs away)
      Cool! Do I get a prize?
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        LOL Thank you for the non-pressure.

OT~
        Spoiler:
        I'm good thanks! How did the move go btw? Its vacation for you guys already? The kids have off next week here. So you probably wont see me much early on in the week.

Hopefully you can at least get some if not all of your next chapter done today!!

And rereading Ruby's post of what JM said about
        Spoiler:
        The Shrine and Teyla possibly giving the child up, made me think alot lighter on the subject of her and the baby in Season Five.
        NP.

OT
        Spoiler:
        Yeah, actually this is his first really vacation since Christmas. He only had two days during President's day. And his friend from another school is on vacation too so it works out.
        Last time his friend had the whole week off for Washington and Lincoln's Bdays and B didn't. He was really bummed that he had to go to school while his friend was here.

I have almost a page done, but I hope they will let me to more later.

That might me a decent idea from Ruby. Maybe it will be a place similar to where Teers people lived. Who knows, but it would be sad for Teyla.
        I'm hoping what ever they do, it will be well done.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Cool! Do I get a prize?
        Here you go.

Catch you later

Comment

Hi all!!

This is a quick fly by. I was able to briefly scan the last several pages of the thread yesterday’s evening literally on my way out the door to see my family.

YC, best wishes regarding the house hunting. I hope you guys did the pre-approval already that will cut down on the aggravation later when your offer is accept. Also, consider consulting with an attorney as well, not mandatory but in some cases wise.
          I haven’t seen all of your pic fics. The two that I have seen, hilarious!! Love my Mulder and Scully!

Mrs B, great update to RR fic.

TF, received PM. Read your update, left you’re a review.

Ruby, I happen to like you sense of humor! Hoping to catch up on at least one of your fics today.

Thanks CB.

Sorry Maffieg or is Maffiney! LOL!

Have a good day guys! Much JT love!
          sigpic
          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

NP.

OT
            Spoiler:
            Yeah, actually this is his first really vacation since Christmas. He only had two days during President's day. And his friend from another school is on vacation too so it works out.
            Last time his friend had the whole week off for Washington and Lincoln's Bdays and B didn't. He was really bummed that he had to go to school while his friend was here.

I have almost a page done, but I hope they will let me to more later.

That might me a decent idea from Ruby. Maybe it will be a place similar to where Teers people lived. Who knows, but it would be sad for Teyla.
            I'm hoping what ever they do, it will be well done.

Here you go.

Catch you later
            Hee hee thank you!! I'm gonna add to my signature right now and display it with pride...

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
            Hi all!!

This is a quick fly by. I was able to briefly scan the last several pages of the thread yesterday’s evening literally on my way out the door to see my family.

YC, best wishes regarding the house hunting. I hope you guys did the pre-approval already that will cut down on the aggravation later when your offer is accept. Also, consider consulting with an attorney as well, not mandatory but in some cases wise.
            I haven’t seen all of your pic fics. The two that I have seen, hilarious!! Love my Mulder and Scully!

Mrs B, great update to RR fic.

TF, received PM. Read your update, left you’re a review.

Ruby, I happen to like you sense of humor! Hoping to catch up on at least one of your fics today.

Thanks CB.

Sorry Maffieg or is Maffiney! LOL!

Have a good day guys! Much JT love!
            LOL thanks Hope!
            sigpic

Comment

Hee hee thank you!! I'm gonna add to my signature right now and display it with pride...
              Your a maniac dude, thats freakin hysterical....

Thanks Hope!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                Your a maniac dude, thats freakin hysterical....

Thanks Hope!
                How does it look?
                sigpic

Comment

How does it look?
                  It looks brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post

Thanks! The one house fell through--there were a few problems with it, so we're moving on. And yes, we have the lovely pre-approval letter in hand.

I'm glad you like the pic fics...there are too many It's my way to relieve stress, I guess
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Birthday Alert

JT4L's (Kate's) birthday is on April 20th! Woo hoo!

Her favorite episodes/scenes are Dopplegenger, Echoes, and the kiss in Conversion.

Her favorite type of fics are FLUFF!!! and maybe a *bit* of angst...

Her favorite type of artwork is sigs and wallies.

So let's celebrate!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Tey.
                        Your welcome

Spoiler:

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess-Ancient Baby Maker
                        Chapter 18 Impala in the Park

The Colonel's Niece Chapter 8

Gator Tainted Survival ( updated- 3.27) (Mature readers only)

Hope
                        Journey to Bring Them Home Chapter 8
                        One Moment In Time Chapter 5

LandJrule Betrayal (Updated and finished. 3.28)

MrsB Dark Planet: Chapter 2

Ruby Atlantis Lake: Chapter 3, Chapter 4 (on ff.net and stuff added since from GW post)

I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears: Chapter 4

Scifan Our Time: Chapter 11

TeyiliaThe Ascension War Part 2 New Birth Mature Readers Only
                        Preview of Chapter 16

TeylaFan Chapter 5

DevineM27 -The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships

Teal'c2006
                        SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                        Mature Readers Only

Cold Shower Alert!!!
                        Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator101 Promises to Return

Want

Heist (updated- 3.27)

RubyCaspar Pretend

Wedjatqi Need of Body and Soul (Chapter 11, updated)

Atlantis Olympics (Chapter 7 updated)

Fic Recs

By Camy

By Elf(Rononzel)

By Gator 101

By Gator 101

By jtjaforever

Tons of Fic Rec:
                        Post 1, Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, Post 5, Post 6 Some material are for mature readers only.

By CazzBlade

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                        Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                        I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator: Meredith?

Starg8fan: Severed Ties

Teyilia: Vierna's Redemption Mature Readers Only

Teyilia SGA Lightsaber Story

April's Birthday Fics

BlueAlien's:

By TeylaFan: Conversion, Phantoms

By Scifan: Frustration

By Ruby: Dare
                        Battle Prompts

Fics and list

Rarepairing Fic Battle

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
                        You might want to put my 16th chapter under cold shower because well..... those of us here that like to see a lotta blood are going to be really happy......

I'll say no more as to spoil the story

Also Yappi, my moms birthday is this coming friday (late 50's early 60's I don't know which) and her favorite episode (in fact the ONLY episode she has seen) is The Gift. and she likes Rodney and John (because they bicker a lot and it reminds her of my brother and I (a hell of a lot))

so anything with John, Teyla and Rodney (maybe a MP, no stories though because mom does not have very much time to read much anymore so a MP would be nice)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Another day, another pic fic.

The Power of Whump

Enjoy!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL thanks Hope!
                            You are a riot!!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Birthday Alert

JT4L's (Kate's) birthday is on April 20th! Woo hoo!

Her favorite episodes/scenes are Dopplegenger, Echoes, and the kiss in Conversion.

Her favorite type of fics are FLUFF!!! and maybe a *bit* of angst...

Her favorite type of artwork is sigs and wallies.

So let's celebrate!
                            Oh thanks for the reminder Jess. Time is flying by fast.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Your welcome

You might want to put my 16th chapter under cold shower because well..... those of us here that like to see a lotta blood are going to be really happy......

I'll say no more as to spoil the story

Also Yappi, my moms birthday is this coming friday (late 50's early 60's I don't know which) and her favorite episode (in fact the ONLY episode she has seen) is The Gift. and she likes Rodney and John (because they bicker a lot and it reminds her of my brother and I (a hell of a lot))

so anything with John, Teyla and Rodney (maybe a MP, no stories though because mom does not have very much time to read much anymore so a MP would be nice)

Thanks Tey. I only posted what was on the thread. If you have it fully update, then send me the link and I will put it under Cold Shower.

The Power of Whump

Enjoy!
                            ROFLMBO!!!
                            That was awesome Jess. I loved it.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I hope all goes well with you in your house hunting.

Comment

The Power of Whump

Enjoy!
                              Genius! I left you a little comment.

Ok, I'm off to see The Lion King on the West End. See you all later!
                              sigpic

Comment

Have fun Ruby!

YC - Too damn funny dude. Great caps for that scenario!!

Comment

Working...
                                X