• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Okay
    RR FIC PT 6
    Spoiler:
    But Koyla had already disappeared through a hidden door at the back of the cell. John and Teyla looked around in desperation for any kind of weapon, all there appeared to be in the tiny room was a few barrels and such.

Then, out of the corner of her eye, Teyla noticed something by the door. Kolya had escaped out of it, she couldn’t make out the shape of what it was at first. She nudged John and told him to look to his right side. At her insistence he did, he noticed the object more clearly as he was nearer and his instincts were telling him exactly what it was but getting to it was another problem.

He took a deep breath and turned to Teyla to ask her if she was okay. She tried her best not to show her fear but John could see it in her eyes. She replied, “I'm okay, I'll try to distract them."

At a time like this she really needed to get over her fear so her warrior instinct could take over but it was so hard to concentrate on doing that.

Bakla, whom they thought was dead was very much alive, and some of his men had started moving toward her. She stepped back as much as she could in what little space she and John had between them Bakla and his men. She tripped over something beneath her, she couldn’t bend down as she would have liked. She needed to keep one eye on the Bakla but as she managed to kneel down she looked closely at the object below her. She realized it was the piece of wood that had been used on the back of John's head, she swiftly picked it up.

As she was doing so she caught a glimpse of how John was doing; he had managed to get across the room and picked up the shiny metal object. It was as he suspected Kolya had dropped his weapon during his escape. She prayed and hoped they were still a few rounds left.

Originally posted by scifan View Post

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
    Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    Where is everyone??
    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    OT--

Spoiler:
    Ever had one of those days that make you go AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Yup, that's me. May be back later...if not, know that I'm screaming in the street, stressed out.
    Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    RR Part 7:

Spoiler:
    Part 7:

Teyla tightened her grip on the piece of wood in her hand, preparing for a fight. Her other, free hand, moved to her stomach. The pain had increased, because she was standing up. She was almost certain that she was bleeding internally. Lying down, and curling up on the floor was tempting, but now was not the time to do so.

John took another step forwards, his stance told her that he too was ready to fight the men advancing upon them.

The cell they were in right now was even smaller than the previous ones. Leaving barely enough room for Teyla to recover for only a moment, because if the men took another 3 steps, they would be right in front of her.

John cast a quick glance at her, warning her.

He attached swiftly, a metal pipe in his hand, to use as a bantos rod. He had learned much, using all of the techniques that she had taught him.

He could be an excellent student when he chose to be.

John kept three of the men busy, leaving only one of them for her to deal with. Teyla raised her arm, the long piece of wood in front of her.

She gritted her teeth, using all of her will power to not double over in pain. It all happened in a matter of seconds, the guard attacked high, and she barely managed to block his stick from contacting with her head.

Kolya was nowhere to be seen, caring only for himself. He was probably watching from somewhere, taking pleasure in seeing them suffer.

She vaguely remembered Kolya saying that he was going to kill her, in front of John. He knew that they were married, though how he knew, was a mystery to her.

Teyla focused on the fight, switching from defence, to offence. Her attack caught the man off guard, and she managed to land a hit on his leg.

He stepped back, limping slightly. Teyla tried to hit him again, but he was too far away, and she stumbled forwards, leaving her vulnerable to an attack.

The guard recovered quickly, and she felt his weapon connect sharply with her head.

The world seemed to tip over, everything in slow–motion. She groaned when she landed on the cold, and hard floor, adding bruises to her already sore body.

She heard John calling to her, desperate for a response.

She tried to answer him, but he voice seemed to have vanished.

John, her lover, her husband… He still fought, for her, for them. She wanted to help him, and fight, but she was so tired… Her eyelids drooped, and closed eventually. The pain faded, her head stopped throbbing. Darkness surrounded her, and the world silenced.

TBC...

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Hello mu JT lovelies....I'm back! Great part TF...And some Teyla whump too....Well i did read it before everyone else,hehe......OH CRAP.......It's my turn....um.....ok ....I've started but i'm stuck

Round Robin part......um.......8?

I just wanted to thank TF and YC for they're help.....For the grammar errors i made and they fixed and TF for the last part of the fic

I apologise in advance for this but blame TF and YC.....They made me write...

Spoiler:
    Teyla was lying there motionless, while John stared at her for just one moment.

“TEYLAAAAA."

"Teyla…Teyla?" John shouted but he got no response.

The men started to advance on John, in return he backed up a little,waiting for them to strike.

Now he had four men to deal with, and Teyla was unconscious.

"You are gonna pay for that!" John said to the men. They just laughed.

He had to think off something, four against one seemed like insurmountable odds so he looked around while still keeping an eye on the other men.

One of the men dived towards John with his weapon but he jerked out of the way and hit the guy just below the ribcage and he doubled over in pain. Another of the men attacked Sheppard but John was too slow to get out of the way this time and caught one right in the temple and John fell to the floor dazed.

He looked over at Teyla and said in a whisper. “I’m sorry I couldn’t save you.”

The three men that were still standing were advancing on John once more and just as they were about to strike - the ground shook heavily, and they were deafened for a moment because of what sounded like an explosion.

Oh and it's MrsB's turn....*runs out*

I'll answer it terms of top post down......
    1. Nice job Donna!
    2. Thankyou Sci, I got my muse in gear for chapter.... (Iforgetagain) of New Birth, it'll be a long one!
    3. TeylaFan, I'm trying to wake up from a 50 hour sleep..... (didn't get any sleep for fourty+ hours so 50 is a good nights rest....)
    4. Yappi, try to wake me up if you are in range would ya?
    5. Great piece TeylaFan, Teyla Love!!
    6. LINDA!! great job for a first time! you have the skill to write in you!! Don't deny it Linda you did great!!
    7. GUYS! GUESS WHAT!! I asked BamBam a question, asking if Teyla would have any fight scenes and such and he said that Teyla "does have a good time of hand to hand action, just nothing like in Season One, of which was really fun filming the fight betqween her and Sora. Though hopefully Teyla will get more fighting scenes, but we don't know yet." Is that good news or what?! Linda, you and I are gonna have our old Teyla back!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Are all parts of the RR posted on YC's sight?
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        I'll answer it terms of top post down......
        1. Nice job Donna!
        2. Thankyou Sci, I got my muse in gear for chapter.... (Iforgetagain) of New Birth, it'll be a long one!
        3. TeylaFan, I'm trying to wake up from a 50 hour sleep..... (didn't get any sleep for fourty+ hours so 50 is a good nights rest....)
        4. Yappi, try to wake me up if you are in range would ya?
        5. Great piece TeylaFan, Teyla Love!!
        6. LINDA!! great job for a first time! you have the skill to write in you!! Don't deny it Linda you did great!!
        7. GUYS! GUESS WHAT!! I asked BamBam a question, asking if Teyla would have any fight scenes and such and he said that Teyla "does have a good time of hand to hand action, just nothing like in Season One, of which was really fun filming the fight betqween her and Sora. Though hopefully Teyla will get more fighting scenes, but we don't know yet." Is that good news or what?! Linda, you and I are gonna have our old Teyla back!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO...................For real.....Are you serious......We're gonna have our old kick ass Teyla back.......Do you know how happy that makes me........And no one say anything to the contrary please,this makes me very happy and i wanna stay that way becasue from what i've heard about CSI New York i'm gonna need all the help i can get...

And thanks Kitty.....I dunno about havin the skill thiough...My grammar sucked,just ask TF and YC
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          No, no think you must have me confused with someone else! Still in denial

There's new info on Tracker...

Tracker

I wouldn't bother though if I was you

;
          What's wrong with that? Sounds amazing!
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Are all parts of the RR posted on YC's sight?
            No, only up to Elfie's part...6, 7 and 8 were posted today.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              No, only up to Elfie's part...6, 7 and 8 were posted today.
              Thanks, I have to read 5-8.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Those sigs are Amazing Cazz and Thanks
                Thanx Donna!

You know i'm no good at makin choices....Give me 2 choices and i cannot choose

Ok let me think,something with a bit of Teyla whump of course...or maybe a bit of JT lovin......No whump.......no no lovin........

Um........ok i've made up my mind.......I think maybe the first one and the Teyla one......Is that ok cazz!
                Sure is

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                What's wrong with that? Sounds amazing!
                Where's Shep??? Where's Teyla???

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hello everyone, What's happening?
                  So glad it is friday and I can kick back for a while to chat about John and Teyla.

and I'm one away from 2000 post.

Hmm what shall I do for that post:

Any suggestions?
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

No, no think you must have me confused with someone else! Still in denial

There's new info on Tracker...

Tracker

I wouldn't bother though if I was you

;
                    there is another ep this coming season that I will skip.

What the hell is up with the "pairing" up stuff in eps??? I thought this was supposed to be a "team" show??
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Thanx Donna!

Sure is

Thank you cazz.....Yeah where is Shep and teyla
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you cazz.....Yeah where is Shep and teyla
                        Everyone's totally depressed with the news in the Shep whump thread Linzi's even worried that JF has reduced his role! I think she's just down in the dumps though

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Everyone's totally depressed with the news in the Shep whump thread Linzi's even worried that JF has reduced his role! I think she's just down in the dumps though

Oh believe me,i know the feeling well......I pretty much feel that way most of the time with Teyla's role of wallpaper........I get the feeling sometimes that it's turning into the Rodney McKay show and everyone else is just his sidekicks
                          sigpic

Comment

2000 baby

Spoiler:
                            YAY I"M AT 2000....

I would like to thank all the fic writing queens who stories have made me cry, jump for joy and smack my computer.The art divas who splashed colours of JT love. The vid goddesses who piece together wondrous song and vids.

Without you guys I would never of made it here cuz then I would have nothing to talk about.

Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Submersion siggies...
                              Spoiler:

Wallpapers and icons to follow tomorrow

Amazing sigs...really awesome

I'm not going to go over the top worrying about JF's role ...yes we haven't heard alot of spoilers centering around him... hell there isn't any really on Teyla either.. I feel like I have heard most about Ronon actually... McKay I think I've heard of the mid season and then this Tracker.. hrmm anything else..well not that I remember at the moment ...

But Joe was on Women's Murder Club ,,and while asked if he was going to continue that role even though he has Atlantis.. JM said JF's schedule is so tight this season there isn't any time..and JF said also himself that he didn't have the time for it.. and the last I read of that show they are looking for another guy,,I'm guessing to take over for the part Joe was supposed to have in it..

I'm not going to stress myself out with thinking to much about spoilers or what is going to happen...I have enough stress and dissapointment with CSI NY for me to last a good few weeks or even month depending of how in the world they will pull off to get away from what they have done... I'm not going to put myself into that with SGA as well... and we have also heard from who was it at the Con that JF is under contract and most likely wont go anywhere ... and I can't really see them reduce his part since the whole team centers around him... sure the spoilers we have gotten may alude to not team epis..but we hardly have spoilers for all 20 epi.. and the short spoilers we do get here or some sides that get's to be seen during season is most always with guest stars and is like what a 3-5 minute scene..
                              Can you hear I'm trying to stay optimistic.. I have to hold on I guess to all hope I can or I will loose faith in both my shows..and I can't do that.. these are the only 2 shows I invest this much time into..
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanx Donna!

Sure is

Np Cazz
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X