Ok, gonna go write the RR now.....
    --Kate

Comment

okey dokey......

Round Robin Part 3
      (sorry it's a bit long
      -ish)

Spoiler:
      John rubbed his own throbbing head with the hand that was not clamped firmly yet gently around Teyla’s hand. He was pretty sure that he could feel a bump or two from where he’d been whacked.

“John?” Teyla mumbled sluggishly. “John, I need to sleep....”

“Teyla,” he gave her hand an extra little squeeze when she did not respond immediately. “Teyla, look at me. I know that you’re tired, but you gotta stay awake for me, ok?” He peeked through the hole to see her eyes look up slowly to meet his. They were bloodshot and watery, but John hadn’t heard her crying. It broke his heart to see her in such a state when he could not even comfort her.

Fighting down his emotions, John closed his eyes for one second, if only to ease the pain in his head for a moment, but found it hard to open them again. He didn’t have a concussion, but who’d keep Teyla awake if he dozed off? Mentally slapping himself, he slumped against the wall so that he and Teyla would be back to back, if it were not for a cell wall that kept them apart.

After what seemed like hours and hours, a door banged open at the end of the hallway to their cells, causing both John and Teyla to jump.

Frantic, John addressed Teyla through the peep hole, “This is all some big misunderstanding! Those men who ambushed us in the alleyway a few hours after we last saw Bolka... they were trying to-,”

“SILENCE!” A voice thundered. John and Teyla looked up to see two guards and a man they had not seen before, which was odd, for the village they visited was small, so one probably would have noticed him for the huge scar along the lower left side of his face. Presumably, he was the one who had just yelled.

“Bring them,” the man ordered and both guards open the cell doors and brought their prisoners out before their master.

John was shoved in front first, but Teyla was being practically man-handled and nearly collapsed as the guard shoved her towards John. Instinctively, he caught her, wrapping both arms around her while she clung to the front of his shirt. Her hair was messed up, her whole body shaking. And John could feel her tears soaking through his shirt. John felt himself tremble with anger for doing this to them. John held her tighter. No more harm would come to her as long as there was breath in his body.

The man smiled wickedly. “Walk. Now.”

TBC!

Who's up next?
      --Kate

Comment

DAILY VOTING
        LINKS

Vote for J/T on Lifeline in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=197

Pics to follow for use in game: (Under spoiler tags since it's season 4)
        Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=10
        (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=143
        (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=127
        (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=73
        (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Feed The Wraith
        Vote for your least favorite character to be fed to a Wraith.
        Vote for one character, once a day!!
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=52093&page=34

H&H Atlantis Members
        Give one point to you favorite member, and take away one point for a member you might not like. VOTE ONCE A DAY!!
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53244&page=14

*NEW*H&H SG-1 & SGA Female Friendships
        Give one point to your favorite friendship and take one point from your least favorite friendship. Vote once a day!
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53116&page=11

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Season 1 Episodes
        Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=53390&page=6

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Season 2 Episodes
        Give one point to your favorite episode, take one point from your least favorite episode. Vote once a day!
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=53470&page=5

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Season 3 Episodes
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=53471&page=5

*NEW*H&H Atlantis Season 4 Episodes
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=53472&page=5

VOTING UPDATE

Well This Mortal Coil has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,This Mortal Coil is our 25th JT episode on the list...

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message and a pic of her and Caden..awwww
        Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
        http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
        http://jewelstaite.com/

FIC BATTLE
        SG_rarepairings LJ community is having a Fic Battle.
        Would you like to write a little fic for some of the different prompts that has been suggested..
        Check out the prompts and post the fic at this link as well,, you may give a link to the story over here at GW.
        http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...tml?mode=reply

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...
        Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
        http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

*NEW*BEYA CHALLENGE
        There is a new challenge on Beya, for more info check this post.
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=72167

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
        As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
        http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
        http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          okey dokey......

Round Robin Part 3
          (sorry it's a bit long
          -ish)

Spoiler:
          John rubbed his own throbbing head with the hand that was not clamped firmly yet gently around Teyla’s hand. He was pretty sure that he could feel a bump or two from where he’d been whacked.

“Teyla,” he gave her hand an extra little squeeze when she did not respond immediately. “Teyla, look at me. I know that you’re tired, but you gotta stay awake for me, ok?” He peeked through the hole to see her eyes look up slowly to meet his. They were bloodshot and watery, but John hadn’t heard her crying. It broke his heart to see her in such a state when he could not even comfort her.

Fighting down his emotions, John closed his eyes for one second, if only to ease the pain in his head for a moment, but found it hard to open them again. He didn’t have a concussion, but who’d keep Teyla awake if he dozed off? Mentally slapping himself, he slumped against the wall so that he and Teyla would be back to back, if it were not for a cell wall that kept them apart.

After what seemed like hours and hours, a door banged open at the end of the hallway to their cells, causing both John and Teyla to jump.

Frantic, John addressed Teyla through the peep hole, “This is all some big misunderstanding! Those men who ambushed us in the alleyway a few hours after we last saw Bolka... they were trying to-,”

“SILENCE!” A voice thundered. John and Teyla looked up to see two guards and a man they had not seen before, which was odd, for the village they visited was small, so one probably would have noticed him for the huge scar along the lower left side of his face. Presumably, he was the one who had just yelled.

“Bring them,” the man ordered and both guards open the cell doors and brought their prisoners out before their master.

John was shoved in front first, but Teyla was being practically man-handled and nearly collapsed as the guard shoved her towards John. Instinctively, he caught her, wrapping both arms around her while she clung to the front of his shirt. Her hair was messed up, her whole body shaking. And John could feel her tears soaking through his shirt. John felt himself tremble with anger for doing this to them. John held her tighter. No more harm would come to her as long as there was breath in his body.

TBC!

Who's up next?
          Absolutely LOVED it!

Spoiler:
          And great that you went back to the present, I like it that how they ended up there is being revealed bit by bit

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            My laptop is acting up and I'll have to catch up on the posts again.

Here is what I made Putschki, I posted in the galleria

OMG sci!! Those are soo amazing!!
            Could I snag the third one?? Pleeeease? Pretty please?

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Okay Jess heres one i made up tell me what you think
            Although you are not always here
            Our bond for everyone is clear
            You are my friend ,My Confident
            So we have nothing to fear

Our hearts maybe not always be clear
            But to me you’ll always be with me
            no matter where you and I be
            Our thoughts are always together

No one has ever reached and I never spread
            A tear until I met thee
            You are my friend ,my Confident
            Our Bond to everyone is clear
            It shows me what you mean to me
            Great poem? Donna!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Spoiler:
            Well, he's doing well enought that he's getting out of rehab and he'll be living here until we are able to get in a place that is elder housing. He's 8th on the list.
            Good to hear that. I hope the moving goes well.

okey dokey......

Round Robin Part 3
            (sorry it's a bit long
            -ish)

Spoiler:

TBC!

Who's up next?
            Ahhhh! I LOVED it!!! Lots of whump! *squeeee*
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks for the links Nina!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Absolutely LOVED it!

Spoiler:
                And great that you went back to the present, I like it that how they ended up there is being revealed bit by bit

Thanks so much! I wasn't sure how it would come out, I just kinda thought it up as i wrote it....

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Ahhhh! I LOVED it!!! Lots of whump! *squeeee*
                OMG TEYLAFAN!!!! *tackes TF in big bear hug* I've missed you!
                I knew you'd like the whump-ish bits
                --Kate

Comment

OMG TEYLAFAN!!!! *tackes TF in big bear hug* I've missed you!
                  I knew you'd like the whump-ish bits
                  JT4L! *hugs back tightly* Missed you too!! Heehee

What are you doing up so early?! It's like.. 5 or 6 AM for you!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

JT4L! *hugs back tightly* Missed you too!! Heehee

What are you doing up so early?! It's like.. 5 or 6 AM for you!
                    I've been up since 3:30am lol!
                    --Kate

Comment

I've been up since 3:30am lol!
                      Crazy girl! Why would you do that??

Don't you have school today?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

omg big news!

ok, so I've converted two of my friends at school into total SGA nerds, and I just got an email last night from another friend who's always been like "whatever, you guys are nuts." but now she's all like "well, since you guys are always talking about it, I wanna give it a try!" So i'm letting her borrow season 1. IT'S SO EXCITING!!! I'm converting the world!!! (or not, but i tlike to think i am!) mwahahahahahaha
                        --Kate

Comment

Crazy girl! Why would you do that??

Don't you have school today?
                          Yeah.... but i gotta get things done! Besides, I've been going to bed a bit (like a whole 30 min!) earlier to make up for it. And I've been running off adrenaline for the past few days, so it doesn't really make a difference... I can keep it up for a while, but not forever! LOL! This is my third early morning this week, for various and assorted reasons....
                          --Kate

Comment

omg big news!

ok, so I've converted two of my friends at school into total SGA nerds, and I just got an email last night from another friend who's always been like "whatever, you guys are nuts." but now she's all like "well, since you guys are always talking about it, I wanna give it a try!" So i'm letting her borrow season 1. IT'S SO EXCITING!!! I'm converting the world!!! (or not, but i tlike to think i am!) mwahahahahahaha
                            LLOL!

Yeah.... but i gotta get things done! Besides, I've been going to bed a bit (like a whole 30 min!) earlier to make up for it. And I've been running off adrenaline for the past few days, so it doesn't really make a difference... I can keep it up for a while, but not forever! LOL! This is my third early morning this week, for various and assorted reasons....
                            Still think you're crazy..

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

LLOL!

Still think you're crazy..
                              That's ok, lots of people do!

Just made this:

Later gaters!
                              --Kate

Comment

That's ok, lots of people do!

Just made this:

Later gaters!
                                *hugs*

Love it! Great icon! See you later!!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X