Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
    Very nice Donna!.

Have fun EG!...hope you can squeeze in a J/T question to JM.

I know i'm probably very late to this conversation but
    Spoiler:
    Travelers equals Larrin right?...UGH!..i knew we would eventually see her again but i was hoping we wouldn't LOL!. Oh and Nancy...boring!...well he did say possibly so still a chance they may not show her.
    Thanks MrsB for the JM update!.

I like that idea Cazz!!!. I sooo want Teyla
    Spoiler:
    to visit Earth with John!. But if they ever do, god i hope they don't ignore such great possibilities of Teyla experiencing earth like they did with Ronon. I better see John take her to go on a Ferris Wheel!!! LOL!.

I agree with ya Cazz Teyla going to Earth has been a long time coming...I really hope they get around to it.

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
    Oh yeah !!!

I really would like to see some Bates interaction also.
    That would be awesome. I was sooo waiting for Bates to say something stupid in Outcast about Teyla being pregnant or about her. They never really did resolve that whole issue he had with her.
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
      That would be awesome. I was sooo waiting for Bates to say something stupid in Outcast about Teyla being pregnant or about her. They never really did resolve that whole issue he had with her.
      Not even thought of that! I'm picturing an awkward silence with a deathly glare from John

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Get writing JT4L and have you guys read the next chapter to wedjatqi's Atlantis Olympics. It is really good.

check it out here
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
          I agree with ya Cazz Teyla going to Earth has been a long time coming...I really hope they get around to it.

Same here...I was waiting for him to get decked or something but alas he was actually nice. *pout*

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Not even thought of that! I'm picturing an awkward silence with a deathly glare from John

That too
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

I'll write my part tomorrow morning! Sorry to make you guys wait, but i gotta get some sleep
            G'night!
            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
              I'll write my part tomorrow morning! Sorry to make you guys wait, but i gotta get some sleep
              G'night!
              np later
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                I bet you'd be good too. I'm not sure where you are on the list, I know Donna is after Elf though.
                Yappichick posted this link: http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/rrapr.html earlier, with the updated Author's List.
                I'm after Elflinn & before Donna (I don't know WHY I'm there- I was only put in the other day......must be cos I'm the newbie to it, Yappichick's put me early on .)

But I ain't complaining- the earlier I am in it the better. Then there's time for others to do something with it if I screw it up.

Can't wait for the next bit.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  LOL! had me laughing YC!, very cute idea!.

WOW!!! awesome Teyla/Rachel banners Scifan!. My fav. is the third one of Rachel! very cool!.

Beautiful poem Donna!....it so describes J/T!

Exactly!...the only interesting thing Ronon said was he didn't like wearing earth clothes, that's about it! LOL!
                  Thanks Mayra.

Don't worry, I say 'twirp' in the most loving way possible. He really is a great kid!! A bit spazzy, but he gets it from his big sis, hehe... lol! And since I call him twirp, he calls me twirp. It's a funny little thing we got going on....

Ohhh, this is good! I got a whole lot to work with for my part! I'll try and have it up by tonight or tomorrow morning.

ohhh, puuuurtttieeees! Me likey, Cazz!

ROFL!!! You always make me laugh Jess!

*gawks at computer screen* WOAH. Beautiful!!!

Awww, that's real sweet and heart-felt Donna!
                  Thanks JT4L

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  Get writing JT4L and have you guys read the next chapter to wedjatqi's Atlantis Olympics. It is really good.

check it out here
                  Thanks Maff.

G'night!
                  NP JT4L. G'night.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                  Yappichick posted this link: http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/rrapr.html earlier, with the updated Author's List.
                  I'm after Elflinn & before Donna (I don't know WHY I'm there- I was only put in the other day......must be cos I'm the newbie to it, Yappichick's put me early on .)

But I ain't complaining- the earlier I am in it the better. Then there's time for others to do something with it if I screw it up.

I must have seen an old list. Sorry LJ.
                  I'll tell Donna tomorrow.

Comment

You don't have to apologize.
                    I knew you must have seen the old list, so I thought you'd like the updated version.

Awesome!
                    Just looked up the SGA s3 list to see which one's up next in Aus- "The Real World". I'm gonna enjoy that! (might even get some ideas from it- there's a fic I'm planning that's got 2 main characters in coma's, & they're in an alternative world but think it's the real one (until they learn none of the others know who they are!!!). And it's tomorrow night too! Whoot!
                    Oh, & it seems it follows on from "Progeny".
                    Could this be the start of the Replizabeth??? (Replicator Elizabeth is what I meant)
                    And we're three weeks away from "Phantoms". Looking forward to the moments in that one!!!

EDIT: 11 weeks till "Sunday"

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

You don't have to apologize.
                      I knew you must have seen the old list, so I thought you'd like the updated version.

Awesome!
                      Just looked up the SGA s3 list to see which one's up next in Aus- "The Real World". I'm gonna enjoy that! (might even get some ideas from it- there's a fic I'm planning that's got 2 main characters in coma's, & they're in an alternative world but think it's the real one (until they learn none of the others know who they are!!!). And it's tomorrow night too! Whoot!
                      Oh, & it seems it follows on from "Progeny".
                      Could this be the start of the Replizabeth??? (Replicator Elizabeth is what I meant)
                      And we're three weeks away from "Phantoms". Looking forward to the moments in that one!!!

EDIT: 11 weeks till "Sunday"
                      I have a feeling your gonna love phantoms.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

As usual I'm trying to catch up and behind but here's my views on Larrin and Nancy
                        Spoiler:
                        I've seen clips of both women and like Nancy way more than Larrin- Larrin seems to be the female version of John and that' s a turnoff . One thing I really like about Teyla is Teyla is a kick ass woman but yet can be very womanly while Larrin seems more manly despite her cleavage . Also between Nancy and Larrin- I think Nancy is far prettier and did catch a glimpse of unresolved feelings between John and Nancy while Jophn and Larrin simply seemed contrived . I wonder why TPTB are bring Larrin back since she was not well received and git morenegative than positive response . Sure hope JF is still not pushing for a John/Larrin romance- UGH .. I adore John but that would be the worst possible story arc,,

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          I think we have to assume that Teyla has seen a bit of Earth even though we havn't been privy to it so I thought...

Spoiler:
                          Maybe she meets the president or something along those lines. She's nervous as she knows its a big deal but doesn't really understand why and it could put her in a kinda ballgown situation which we've never really seen Teyla in. Plus, you know, John in Blues

Totally agree!
                          Spoiler:
                          John in his dress blues!!! *drools*
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

ROFL!!! You always make me laugh Jess!
                            Glad I was able to make you laugh. And thanks everyone for the kind words! Y'all are the best!

When people sign up, I add their name by random. I just try not to have to same people go after another each month.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

i hope you all liked my fanfic, was my third for SGa.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                              Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                              http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Thanks Mayra.

Thanks JT4L

Thanks Maff.

NP JT4L. G'night.

NP and Gooooooodmorrrrrniiiiiing evenyone!
                                Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Glad I was able to make you laugh. And thanks everyone for the kind words! Y'all are the best!
                                Aw shucks.
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X