Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    hmmm yeah good idea!!



    Oh did i say that out loud *clamps hand over mouth*

    Hundred bucks say you won't even make half way through the season

    *shocked* That much confidence in me HUH????
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

    Comment


      Originally posted by maffieg View Post
      *shocked* That much confidence in me HUH????
      I have confidence in ya

      Linda I'll take the hundred dollar bet

      OT: JM's Blog

      Spoiler:
      Ok for some reason in Broken Ties we get to see McKay's bathroom and his bathtub??????? I have no idea why but JM just posted an art department pic of it on his blog and it has a drawn person in it!JM Blog
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

      Comment


        Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
        How is this for an idea....first off Maff where are you from? second, whoever the loser is has to send the winner something that you can only get in their state or country (ie chocolate, cookies or some other small food) and send it to them....how is that for an idea??

        I'll take the $50 bet

        I did this with a friend online who lives in Germany and can't get Oreos where she is!! I know right? How could you live without Oreos
        Well, the only thing is you will all have to trust me when I say I didn't go spoil myself silly. and even that is pretty hard to prove.
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

        Comment


          Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
          CazzThose are great
          Thanx Cabouse!

          Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
          How is this for an idea....first off Maff where are you from? second, whoever the loser is has to send the winner something that you can only get in their state or country (ie chocolate, cookies or some other small food) and send it to them....how is that for an idea??

          I'll take the $50 bet

          I did this with a friend online who lives in Germany and can't get Oreos where she is!! I know right? How could you live without Oreos
          Oreos! I love them, the first McFlurry I had was an Oreo one in Florida before they made it over here and it is still the best ever! I can only get the biscuits from specialist shops

          I think its a great idea btw!

          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

          Comment


            wedj has updated needs!!

            I'm off to read it!!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              wedj has updated needs!!

              I'm off to read it!!
              You beat me to it!!! But I already read it......

              Spoiler:
              and I still want to kill her for the torture
              Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
              &=AWESOME &Forever
              No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

              Comment


                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                wedj has updated needs!!

                I'm off to read it!!
                ME TOO!!! *runs over Linda*
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

                Comment


                  Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                  ME TOO!!! *runs over Linda*
                  Linda, sweetie, you ok? I think I see the indent of footprint on your forehead....you want to get some ice
                  Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                  &=AWESOME &Forever
                  No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                    ME TOO!!! *runs over Linda*
                    What the.........OOF.......OWWwwwwwwww

                    Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                    Linda, sweetie, you ok? I think I see the indent of footprint on your forehead....you want to get some ice
                    ugh *gets up slowly,dusts self off* Oh,ouch *rubs head* ice would be good right about now.....

                    Oh and MAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,watch where yer goin the next time!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Linda I've PM'd ya

                      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

                      Comment


                        Hi everyone my computer died for good the very day I got a new iPhone. So I'm writing this on my phone...i'll have to wait to watch TLM until I have another computer...it sounds like it's a really good episode... Sorry I've been AWOL lately.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          What the.........OOF.......OWWwwwwwwww



                          ugh *gets up slowly,dusts self off* Oh,ouch *rubs head* ice would be good right about now.....

                          Oh and MAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,watch where yer goin the next time!!
                          ooops sorry!!! that was purely a fic reaction BUGGY shep is definitely a hit with me.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Linda I've PM'd ya

                            Got it.....Thank you so much again....I love love love it....Added to image rotate!!!

                            Now i'm gonna go keep pressing refresh till it comes up

                            Darn it won't let me green you so here's some Mental green!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                              Hi everyone my computer died for good the very day I got a new iPhone. So I'm writing this on my phone...i'll have to wait to watch TLM until I have another computer...it sounds like it's a really good episode... Sorry I've been AWOL lately.
                              Aww man that suxs......Wel i hope you manage to get a new comp soon!!

                              Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                              ooops sorry!!! that was purely a fic reaction BUGGY shep is definitely a hit with me.
                              Oh ok,i'll be sure to be ready next time to dive outta your way!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                                Hi everyone my computer died for good the very day I got a new iPhone. So I'm writing this on my phone...i'll have to wait to watch TLM until I have another computer...it sounds like it's a really good episode... Sorry I've been AWOL lately.
                                Poor baby, I hope you get the computer fixed...still woohoo iphone you must love.
                                Spoiler:
                                Maffieg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X