Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Happy Early Birthday Padme!!!

Since I won't be here tomorrow, I thought I should post this! I hope you like!!

Under cut for size (and let's just say this takes place after Midway) :

Spoiler:

More...
    Spoiler:

And the conclusion...
    Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    That was great!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Late as always and definitely too much for me to catch up on LOL!

Thanks Donna and MrsB! for the update!. Episode 9
      Spoiler:
      does sound like it would be a Teyla episode or at least have a lot of her. I'd love to see her battle a Queen again!.

I wouldn't mind that happening for season 5 that's for sure!

Thank you for the list!. Wow, they have 9 episode for sure that they will be doing. Do we know when Season 5 will start?..Summer or Fall?

Very nicely said Blue and totally agree!. Also, totally enjoying all the J/T, Teyla/Baby, Teyla/Kanan discussions today!. Too many to comment on but i did read them.
      NP Mayra and yes it is Definatley A Teyla Episode i cant wait either
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        NP Mayra and yes it is Definatley A Teyla Episode i cant wait either
        Oh i so cannot wait to see the Teyla ep either....There ain't enough of them IMO!!!

Well i'm off to bed now!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Oh i so cannot wait to see the Teyla ep either....There ain't enough of them IMO!!!

Well i'm off to bed now!
          Yeah I am pretty excited for this ep too.....Goodnight Linda...Sweet Sheyla dreams
          Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
          &=AWESOME &Forever
          No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Here's my two cents concering Teyla
            Spoiler:
            As a newbie I've got no basis ie J/E since I've yet to see Weir BUT what got me watching SGA was the J/T chemistry and interaction . I cannot comment about J/E but can about J/T . I haven't visited the Teyla hatred posts nor do I intend to but going by what has been posted her I do sense much jealousy because Weir is gone and Teyla is still around. The one accusation I was the most disgusted with was to get rid of her because she is pregnant. I was like WTH is that ? I haven't seen all the Teyla scenes but the few I have I never got the impression Teyla was slighted and the fact TPTB wrote in Teyla's being pregnant is a compliment to Rachel especially nowadays since often times the actress is fired or asked to leave after hitting TPTB with this kind of unexpected news. I am curious now to see what was so great about J/E that it has created extreme hatred for Teyla.

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
              Thanks. I hope Padme likes them too.
              'coure she will!
              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                Anyone read this yet?????

ANYONE??????

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE, OK???

I worked like HELL to get it done- & it's doing my head in that no one has mentioned they've read it.

STOP TORMENTING ME!!!!!

----
                And on other news;
                Has anyone else noticed JM has stopped replying to messages fans post on his blog???

AND- in Kindred 2, when John yelled at Rodney re the syringe- god, that was cool! Kinda almost like he wanted to protect Tey, & he was angry that Rodney would think that the contents could be in Tey.......
                I've been reading it and love it so far. Not sure whether I'm up to date but I'll check I have read the last update. Sorry about not leaving a review..
                sigpic

Comment

HOLA lurkers!!!
                  --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                    LOL! this is great YC!!!

Happy Birthday Padme!!!
                    Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                    i can't believe I forgot to comment on how funny this isYC!! Where the hell have I been???
                    Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                    That was great!!!!
                    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Never mind i thought it was Hilarious
                    *blushes* Thanks you guys! You guys are the best!
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      As a newbie I've got no basis ie J/E since I've yet to see Weir BUT what got me watching SGA was the J/T chemistry and interaction . I cannot comment about J/E but can about J/T . I haven't visited the Teyla hatred posts nor do I intend to but going by what has been posted her I do sense much jealousy because Weir is gone and Teyla is still around. The one accusation I was the most disgusted with was to get rid of her because she is pregnant. I was like WTH is that ? I haven't seen all the Teyla scenes but the few I have I never got the impression Teyla was slighted and the fact TPTB wrote in Teyla's being pregnant is a compliment to Rachel especially nowadays since often times the actress is fired or asked to leave after hitting TPTB with this kind of unexpected news. I am curious now to see what was so great about J/E that it has created extreme hatred for Teyla.

Kimberly
                      Oh I know....
                      Spoiler:
                      how mean can you be?? Get rid of her b/c she is pregnant....whether or not the person who said that was a man or a woman; that is sexist. So she got pregnant....she is entitled. She is a grown woman who's life is not dictated by the people on this show. I really don't understand why everyone picks on her. If roles were reversed and Ronon/Jason got this masterfully horrible storyline would be people be calling for his head on plate? Probably not.

Hey, Wedjatqi posted chapter 4 of Needs of the Body and Soul
                      &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                        Anyone read this yet?????

ANYONE??????

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE, OK???

I worked like HELL to get it done- & it's doing my head in that no one has mentioned they've read it.

STOP TORMENTING ME!!!!!

----
                        And on other news;
                        Has anyone else noticed JM has stopped replying to messages fans post on his blog???

AND- in Kindred 2, when John yelled at Rodney re the syringe- god, that was cool! Kinda almost like he wanted to protect Tey, & he was angry that Rodney would think that the contents could be in Tey.......
                        Ok I'm reading and it is really intense ...going to read int out in a bit.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Another vid that is sooo cool and well put together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVsEsI0iI4
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                            Another vid that is sooo cool and well put together...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVsEsI0iI4
                            Great vid! Thanks for posting That is one of my fav Nickleback songs!
                            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              My 2 cents...

Spoiler:
                              Most of the bashing about Teyla is out of jealousy that Teyla is getting so much and a certain other character is gone. As to the ship side I really couldn't care less about J/E or what others saw between them, but again some can't cope with the fact that their ship is not happening, and therefore lash out at ours because it is. So they start pairing Teyla off with every guy on Atlantis except John of course and she seemingly has great chemistry with all of them.. they are all perferct matches for her.

Well Teyla is never going to be paired off with anyone except John and the ptb realised the amazing chemistry they had from their very first encounter. They have even kept up the great JT moments whilst Teyla is pregnant with another mans child..that just shows how much the ptb value the John and Teyla interaction and how much they value Rachel. As you said they could have gotten rid of her but instead they wrote an entire arc around her because they valued Rachels presence in the show so much.

John was devastated by Teyla's disappearance and you could hear the panic in his voice each when he thought he had lost her. He has never displayed anything like this for anyone else and definitely not for Weir. He was sadened by her death as any friend would be but accepted it and moved on.

So all the ranting and trying to pair Teyla off with other guys will be to no avail. John and Teyla are here to stay and if others see something between John and Weir or any other pairing then why not just discuss and enjoy their own pairing and stop bashing and ranting about JT, because it's really not going to change anything..
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Padme....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X