John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Thanks, I miss you guys too! I'm really super busy at the moment, and just don't have the time to keep up with the thread. Term finishes next week though, and then I'm on holiday for 6 weeks, woot!

Ooh, interesting...
    Spoiler:
    Ok, forget my theory then. Something to do with Sheppard...

I do really think that he'll get back to the past by the end of the ep, because nothing's been said in S&R about him still being in the future... hmm.

Maybe he has a run-in with Michael in TLM and he does something to him and John turns into a wraith queen?

What? It could happen...

Well it would be interesting...that much would be certain

6 weeks off....I envy you You going on vacation anywhere? or just hanging around?
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      They are awesome Eg and
      Padme Happy Birthday ill try to do something tomorrow for you
      Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post

Awesome EG

I figured I'd say Happy Birthday to Padme now b/c I don't know what time zone she is in or if I will be able to say it tomorrow
      Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post

ooo, very nice!
      Thanks. I hope Padme likes them too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
        Well it would be interesting...that much would be certain

6 weeks off....I envy you You going on vacation anywhere? or just hanging around?
        Well I'm going to Vancouver for the convention at the beginning of April, but apart from that I'll just be working, so boring boring boring.

Apart from the convention part of course. VERY big grin for that!!!

Ok, I'm gonna disappear again now... toodles!
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Lol that had me in Stitches
          LOL, thanks! Maybe this is the start of another trend. (Let's see that would be MPs, RR fics and Pic Fics....um, maybe not )
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            LOL, thanks! Maybe this is the start of another trend. (Let's see that would be MPs, RR fics and Pic Fics....um, maybe not )
            Never mind i thought it was Hilarious
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Guys the RR is fantastic can't wait for the next piece.
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PADME !!

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PADME!

Spoiler:
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                    Popped in VERY quickly just to say my fic's got a new chapter added to it.

http://fanfiction.john-teyla-converg...&chapter=all#7

I WARN YOU ENDING MY CAUSE SHOCK TO READER.

I know it's horrible- but it's all explained in ch 8. Promise.

Enjoy!

Comments please!

Laura.
                    Anyone read this yet?????

ANYONE??????

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE, OK???

I worked like HELL to get it done- & it's doing my head in that no one has mentioned they've read it.

STOP TORMENTING ME!!!!!

----
                    And on other news;
                    Has anyone else noticed JM has stopped replying to messages fans post on his blog???

AND- in Kindred 2, when John yelled at Rodney re the syringe- god, that was cool! Kinda almost like he wanted to protect Tey, & he was angry that Rodney would think that the contents could be in Tey.......

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Greetings one and all.

I've been thinking about The Last Man

Spoiler:
                      I was thinking that maybe the line 'The death of a loved one spurs McKay into action' could refer to it... maybe Jeannie dies in the alternate future? Or, quite possibly considering the preview, Keller?

Anyway, also in the preview there's a snippet of Sheppard saying to Sam 'I know where Teyla is'... I was thinking that this could be right at the end of the ep, when he's got back to the past... maybe Rodney tells him where to find Teyla.

Also, JM has said a couple of times that the final shot is a real doozy... I was thinking that it might be like in BAMSR, when we saw Elizabeth as the replicator leader... maybe we'll see Teyla in prison, OR (dun dun dun) as a wraith-like-queen-thing. Or something.

I'm fairly sure that none of these predictions will come true, but I thought I'd share them anyway.
                      I'm still holding out that the last scene will be...

Spoiler:
                      Shep whump!

Thanks, I miss you guys too! I'm really super busy at the moment, and just don't have the time to keep up with the thread. Term finishes next week though, and then I'm on holiday for 6 weeks, woot!

Ooh, interesting...
                      Spoiler:
                      Ok, forget my theory then. Something to do with Sheppard...

I do really think that he'll get back to the past by the end of the ep, because nothing's been said in S&R about him still being in the future... hmm.

Maybe he has a run-in with Michael in TLM and he does something to him and John turns into a wraith queen?

What? It could happen...

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Late as always and definitely too much for me to catch up on LOL!

Just came to post thius if noone has seen jms Blog yet http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
                        IT reveals the title of a new Episode does anyone think that this could Be a Teyla ePISODE
                        Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Morning peeps...

OT~ Here's what Donna was talking about from JM Blog:

Spoiler:
                        Alan is off and running on the new episode #9, The Queen, while Paul does a pass on Ghost in the Machine, Carl works on Tracker, and Marty G. gets a head start on the mid-season two-parter. Looking way ahead, I’ve talked myself into the #16 spot with “a very special Stargate Atlantis” (apologies to James Stewart), while we’ve got some other potential stories floating about in search of definitive slot.
                        Thanks Donna and MrsB! for the update!. Episode 9
                        Spoiler:
                        does sound like it would be a Teyla episode or at least have a lot of her. I'd love to see her battle a Queen again!.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        I love the Michael storyline. I hope they don't catch him. As fo Teyla
                        Spoiler:
                        I think it would be only natural for her to want to spend more time with her people, esp after what has happened (boo to Kanaan, he can die a slow painful death) but Teyla will realise by the fourth or fifth episode that her place is really beside John - and Rodney and Ronon. She wants comfort and she thinks she'll be able to find it in her people but she's missing something and no one can comfort her. Then she realises it's John she needs, as only he can give her the comfort she needs without lying to her, telling her things will be okay if they aren't. She'll need his honesty, his arms and she'll be back in Atlantis by episode 5/6.

That's my season 5.
                        I wouldn't mind that happening for season 5 that's for sure!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        OT~ Season Five Episode List:

Spoiler:
                        Episode 5.01 - Search and Rescue
                        Episode 5.02 - The Seed
                        Episode 5.03 - Broken Ties
                        Episode 5.04 - The Daedalus Variations
                        Episode 5.05 - Ghost in the Machine
                        Episode 5.07 - Whispers
                        Episode 5.08 - Tracker
                        Episode 5.09 - The Queen
                        Thank you for the list!. Wow, they have 9 episode for sure that they will be doing. Do we know when Season 5 will start?..Summer or Fall?

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Sheesh you've all been chatty.. it's difficult trying to catch up..

I think you're all in a different timezone to me ..most of the chatting starts when I'm going to bed.

As to the Teyla bashing.
                        Spoiler:
                        Take no notice. It always escalates when Teyla gets more screentime and as some have said it's just embitterd, jealous and resentful people who can't stand that their fav character is not still around and that their ship is not happening. I love how Teyla is suddenly being shipped with everyone. Looks like she has amazing chemistry with everyone except John.. well if she has no chemistry with John why are so many getting all het up about her relationship with John then..

As to the pregnancy story arc.. sure I think it could have been done differently. I would never have bothered with Kanann and just had Michael responsible.. that to me would have been much more believable and I would have liked to have seen Michael a bit more menacing.. but the whole thing is turning out a bit cliched and cheesy..but hey we still may get that big twist that has been hinted at.. .so until I see TLM I'll reserve judgement. But I don't think the ptb have let Rachel down or Teyla.. They have stood by her and writen her pregnancy into the show and have made a fairly good effort with it eventhough I think it could have been done better. But they still gave us some awesome moments between JT and I really didn't expect to get near as many as we did so I'm still pretty happy with how they have handled JT.

I think ultimately John and Teyla will come closer together because of this and we have seen the devastation in Johns face at her loss.. so yeah sure I'm looking forward to the whole thing being wrapped up and over with, but our ship is still very much there and I think we are going to get some great moments between them in seasaon five...
                        Very nicely said Blue and totally agree!. Also, totally enjoying all the J/T, Teyla/Baby, Teyla/Kanan discussions today!. Too many to comment on but i did read them.
                        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Title: Tainted Survival - Part Five
                          Summary: Oft expectation fails, and most oft there Where most it promises; and oft it hits Where hope is coldest, and despair most fits.
                          Characters: John & Teyla
                          Rating: K+-T

"Do you truly believe your friends will come for you?"
                          Great update Gater!. I love how
                          Spoiler:
                          you are now having them start interacting and forming a bond!. Hopefully they tell each other there names soon!. And great way to end it!...so Kolya is behind all this!!!. Now John has to stop thinking of Elizabeth

Happy Early Birthday Padme!!!

Since I won't be here tomorrow, I thought I should post this! I hope you like!!

Under cut for size (and let's just say this takes place after Midway) :

Spoiler:

More...
                          Spoiler:

And the conclusion...
                          Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
                          LOL! this is great YC!!!

Happy Birthday Padme!!!
                          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                            Anyone read this yet?????

ANYONE??????

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE, OK???

I worked like HELL to get it done- & it's doing my head in that no one has mentioned they've read it.

STOP TORMENTING ME!!!!!

----
                            And on other news;
                            Has anyone else noticed JM has stopped replying to messages fans post on his blog???

AND- in Kindred 2, when John yelled at Rodney re the syringe- god, that was cool! Kinda almost like he wanted to protect Tey, & he was angry that Rodney would think that the contents could be in Tey.......
                            I've been reading it....I had to go back a few chapters cause i couldn't remember what happened!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                              I'm not sure I'll be able to access my files tomorrow, so here are Padme's birthday presents...

Happy Birthday, Padme!!!

Sig

Some icons:

Hope you like them. If you want text on any of them, I can add that, just didn't have any inspiration.
                              WOW!!! Pretty EG!. Love that scene from Conversion!!!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Happy Early Birthday Padme!!!

Since I won't be here tomorrow, I thought I should post this! I hope you like!!

Under cut for size (and let's just say this takes place after Midway) :

Spoiler:

More...
                                Spoiler:

And the conclusion...
                                Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
                                i can't believe I forgot to comment on how funny this isYC!! Where the hell have I been???
                                Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                                &=AWESOME &Forever
                                No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Working...
                                X