No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just here to drop off the latest part of Snapshots.

I'll check back later tonight--getting ready to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday...
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SheylaRand View Post
      You know I watched both and it seems that the Sci Fi one was a bit more of a spoiler to me. It's probably best to avoid both though if you want to be surprised.

BTW does anyone have any cool sig's I could use or where I can find some. I am looking for a nice J/T one.
      I am also a newbie and became active about 2 weeks ago. Everyone on this Board has been great and created some sigs for me. Here they are below. I think 2 has my name on it but the others I am more then happy to share. I extend this offer to Taffy Rose as well.

Plus there are a lot of creative people on this Board, so it is only a matter of time before someone offers you a sig. They have been so great that it has hampered any effort i may have attempted to learn the art of sig making myself

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by armte View Post
        I am also a newbie and became active about 2 weeks ago. Everyone on this Board has been great and created some sigs for me. Here they are below. I think 2 has my name on it but the others I am more then happy to share. I extend this offer to Taffy Rose as well.

Plus there are a lot of creative people on this Board, so it is only a matter of time before someone offers you a sig. They have been so great that it has hampered any effort i may have attempted to learn the art of sig making myself

Don't you go sharing your sigs now, armte! *EG looks angrily at armte*

Nah, just kidding, do share the love. But we could also add more JT love and that just has to be better, right?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Well, actually there was a big thing about that "quote" from JM about Carson. He said
          Spoiler:
          it was a living, breathing flesh Carson. But he never said it was OUR Carson. I think they've done the clone thing... the only other thing would be AU.
          He said, and I quote,
          Spoiler:
          "It will be Carson Beckett in the flesh who returns, and not an ascended being, a time-traveler, or alternate universe version of the character."

I am going to quote my post that I did in response to people who translated it that way.
          You do realize that is a saying? When people say, "This is ________ in the flesh." It means this is the real person. After all a time-traveler and an alternate universe version Carson would be a flesh and blood Carson.
          Really where do people get that it just means a flesh and blood Carson?

Comment

Check it out - available now at all good newsagents...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

I'll check back later tonight--getting ready to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday...
              Great...

Spoiler:
              oh John..spying on Teyla... gosh he has it bad...I think it might be time for him to do something about it
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

A great chapter!!!

Have fun
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cool
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

LLOL!! So funny

Oh Ruby, sent you a mail

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Sheesh...Can you guys talk or what,i'm still trying to catch up here!!

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                      My friend introduced me to Stargate Atlantis and I saw a couple of shows but want to get all the episodes on DVD to catch up on everything about John and Teylasince they're my favorite couple .
                      I was surfing the net for Stargate Atlantis and came across this board and love the John and Teyla discussions .
                      Where are the best places to get all the Stargate Atlantis DVD 's and has this series been renewed ? Which season is on now and which seasons are on DVD ?
                      Thank you to all who respond :-)
                      I've only seen a handful of episodes but immediately liked John and Teyla so I'm hoping alot is on them .

Kimberly
                      Oh YAY,Welcome welcome welcome to the crazy JT familyask any questions you like,someone will answer them if they can and don't be afraid to join in whenever you like...We're all a friendly bunch here!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      WELCOME JT NEWBIES!!!

Joe, Rachel and the gang accepting their Spacey Award (on YT)...funniest thing in life! I was almost falling off my chair laughing...
                      hahahahahaha....They are a freakin crazy lot so they are!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                      No problem, Taffy! No need to worry! We all will answer questions you may have about JT! Though, some of us are little more addicted than others!..

I, myself, am not that addicted at all. I am the level headed one of us of the JT family....

I am sure everyone will agree with me that I am the calm one of us!!
                      uh huh suuuuuuureeeeeeeee you are Elf

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                      *sneaks out of shadows* i'm here!!!

video rec!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEYLNol8EUY

this video is amazing! i just love it!!!!
                      That was amazing....And it certainly helps when you love the song!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Okay since Elf and that has Posted welcome art i thought i should as well
                      Oh very nice....Man i wish i could do artwork!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Ok. I have 8 pages to catch up on.

Happy Birthday Maff.
                      Here's your present. It's kinda long.

Spoiler:

A volley of weapons fire whiz by them as John and his team flee to find some cover. Ronon swears that he saw one of the men wearing a Genii uniform, but Rodney couldn’t figure out why they would be firing on them.

John looks around to see if everyone is ok. Rodney is still recovering from all the running they just did, but otherwise he and Ronon were uninjured. As his eyes turn to check on Teyla he can see her doubling over and trying to hold onto the tree next to her.

John rushes towards her, “Teyla?”

Ronon and Rodney are close behind him and Teyla slowly turns to show that she’s been shot in the abdomen. They all look in horror. She removes her hand and all they can see is her blood soaked clothes and hand. The color from her face fades away and she collapses. John and Ronon quickly catch her and carefully lower her to the ground.

John and Rodney quickly start pulling out bandages out of their vest, John unzips Teyla’s vest and franticly begins to tend to her wound. No matter how much pressure he applies to her stomach the bleeding doesn’t stop.

Teyla’s eyes grow heavy and she grabs one of John’s hand, “It is ok John.”

Tears well up in his eyes, “No, Teyla. Don’t. Stay with me.” Her eyes close completely and her body goes limp. “Teyla? Teyla!”

Rodney bends down and checks her pulse, “I’m sorry John.”

John sits up in his bed with sweat pouring down his face. It was a dream, but it seemed so real. He gets up to wash his face, he notices how early it is and tries to go back to sleep, but the image of Teyla’s death haunts him.

The next morning, John drags himself to a meeting in Sam’s office. She briefs him and his team that there is a rumor of band of men terrorizing this village on M28-RN1.

John makes a puzzling face and Sam notices, “John, is there something wrong?”

“I’m not sure, but I just dreamt this last night,” he pause and looks at Teyla while keeping his emotions in check. “It didn’t end well.”

They look at him with concern and Sam gets up to stand in front of her desk, “Do you wish to elaborate?”

He sighs, “I remember us going towards the village, but before we get there we come under heavy fire. Ronon says that he saw one man wearing a Genii uniform and….” he pause and looks and Teyla sadly.

“What happens next?” Ronon asks.

John clears his throat, “Teyla was severely injured. She was shot in the abdomen and there was nothing we could do.” He lowers his head. “She died.”

Stillness filled the room until Rodney broke it, “Well, it’s not like you’ve ever had a vision before. So, I would say that it’s a dream and it’s just a coincidence that it’s the same planet.”

Sam crosses her arm, “Well just in case I suggest you take a jumper and this way you have a better means of protection.” She looks at Teyla. “Maybe you should stay behind.”

Teyla shakes her head, “I believe I will be fine. Especially now that we have the jumper.”

They all look at John to see what his response will be.

“Well, I guess since we’re bringing the jumper,” he answers apprehensively.

As soon as they go through the gate John cloaks the jumper and heads towards the village. As he flies by he notices that they safest place to land is near the clearing by the gate. Every part of him feels uneasy now and Teyla notices it.

“What is it John?” she asks.

“I have to go back and park the jumper by the gate. Which means we have to walk through to the village,” he answers with a concern look.

“Is there any other way?” Rodney asks nervously.

John simply shakes his head no.

Ronon looks at Teyla and John, “Maybe Teyla should stay in the jumper.”

John agrees and Teyla sighs as she rolls her eyes.

“Look. We know that there maybe an ambush so let’s keep our eyes open and be careful,” John begins. “Teyla, the first sign of trouble you dial the gate and inform Atlantis.”

She nods in agreement and the men head out towards the village. They see a wide path that leads through the woods and John pauses.

“This is just like my dream. I have a bad feeling about this,” John states.
                      Rodney begins to fidget, “Oh, great. Why don’t we just turn around and say that we went to the village.”

“Look. I say it was just a dream and until we get fired upon I say we continue. Also, we have the jumper and Teyla is standing by just in case,” Ronon voices. “That’s not like your dream isn’t?

John scrunches up his face and grumble a little, “No, those parts aren’t.” He pauses. “Alright. Let’s move on then.”

A few yards into the woods and Ronon senses them being watched. They raise their weapons and shortly after they are fired upon. They quickly retreat and John radios Teyla to call Atlantis. She does as he asks, but when she’s done she grabs her weapon.

As John draws nearer to where they parked, he can see her coming out from behind the jumper. Panic fills his eyes and he motions her to fall back, but a stray bullet hits her and she doubles over.

It was almost like his dream, but even though they tried to change things many of the events still remain somewhat the same.

“Nooooo!” John yells.

They quickly reach the jumper, get her in and close the hatch. Rodney contacts Atlantis that they are coming in hot and they have a medical emergency. Ronon grabs the medical kit and John preps Teyla for him to work on her. He moves as quickly as his hands can move, but he has trouble stopping the bleeding. He can tell that she is fading fast.

Rodney gets them through the gate and tries to quickly park the jumper in the bay area. John closes his eyes and continues to keep pressure on Teyla’s wound. Ronon is about to place his hand on John’s should and convince him to stop, but he begins to see a soft glow coming from John’s hands.

In less then a minute John collapses, and Teyla opens her eyes. She sits up and examines her stomach and her wound is gone. She quickly sees John unconscious on the floor of the jumper and Ronon by him. Ronon is baffled at the sight of Teyla being totally healed.

“What the h…” Ronon begins to exclaim.

“Exactly,” Rodney interrupts after he lands the jumper. “We saw you. You were almost dead and now you’re healed.”

“Sheppard must have healed you,” continues Ronon.

The back hatch opens and the medical team rushes in. Keller goes straight to Teyla after seeing her blood.

“I am fine, but it’s John,” Teyla points out.

Keller checks his pulse, “He alive, but barely.”

The medical team place John on a gurney and bring him to the infirmary. On the way Ronon, Teyla and Rodney try to explain what had happened. Keller has someone double-check Teyla as she takes care of John.

Within the hour John wakes up and his first thought is to make sure Teyla is ok. Keller explains what happened and he is flabbergasted. The only theory Keller and Rodney have is that he must have other ancient traits that he never realized he had.

John is able to go to his quarters after Keller gave him the all clear. He’s not sure how to deal with all that had happen during the past twenty-four hours. The other ancients strived to ascend and have these powers, but is wasn’t anything he wanted.

The chimes for his door rings and he gets up to open it. Teyla stands in front of him and John gestures for her walk in. No sooner does the door closes Teyla embraces him in a warm hug. John slowly pulls her away and cups her face with both hands.

He looks deeply and lovingly in her eyes, “I thought I lost you today. And I didn’t see it once, but twice in one day. I don’t how I was able to heal you, but I thank God that I was able to.”

Tears begin to flow from Teyla’s face and John draws her lips to his. They both knew at that instant that this was something they’ve wanted for a long time. John locks his door and swoops Teyla into his arm and carries her to his bed where they spent the rest of the night together.

From that day on, John and Teyla were closer then ever and never happier. Rodney would also ask John everyday, for about a month, if he had any new visions that may pertain to him. John would always answer with a no.

One day they were all at the mess hall eating breakfast and Rodney asked his typical question about John possibly having a vision. Rodney was expecting to get his usual no, but John didn’t say it this time.

“You know what,” John says seriously. “I do recall something”

Rodney sits up and listens intently.

John continues, “I think I remember something about you eating breakfast and having an allergic reaction to something.”

Rodney begins to panic and grabs his throat, “I knew it. I can feel it bothering me already.” He quickly gets up and runs to the infirmary.

Ronon leans across the table, “You didn’t really have a dream like that did you?”

John shakes his head, “No, but maybe now he’ll leave me alone.”

They all laughed.

The End.
                      Oh me loving this
                      Spoiler:
                      Teyla whump,i so love Teyla whump!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Maffie!!

I hope you like this, not a whole lot of shooting in it..

Spoiler:
                        Spoils of War:

Ronon was firing at the Wraith; they where closing in on them.

Finally, Sheppard gave the order. Ronon fired some last shots while backing up, and took down a few more Wraith. Then he followed the others, sprinting towards the jumper.

xxxxx

John was running as fast as he could. Ronon was covering their rear, making sure they would not be caught off guard by the Wraith coming up behind them.

Rodney was in the middle. He could not keep up much longer.

To John’s relief, they had reached the jumper.

He disengaged the cloak and lowered the rear hatch. Sitting down in the pilot’s chair, he activated the systems.

He heard Ronon call for him to leave, indicating that the rear hatch had closed.

John didn’t hesitate a moment longer. He wanted to get back to the hive ship as soon as possible.

Teyla had taken a huge risk by entering the Queen’s mind. He was worried not only for her, but also for her child. Who knew how this could harm the fetus.

She had to be ok. He willed himself to think positive. How could he live with himself if she was hurt?

Hurt – because of him. He had allowed her to come along on this mission. Had that been a terrible mistake?

Rodney’s voice brought his mind back to the present. “What?” he asked.

“Shouldn’t we radio them? Let them know we’re coming?” Rodney repeated.

John mentally kicked himself for not focusing, and nodded. “Right, yeah.”

He activated his radio and called Lorne and Teyla.

Teyla’s response came almost immediately, urging him to hurry up.

She sounded alright. He only hoped that she truly was unharmed.

Focusing on her words, he thought for a moment, and an idea came to him.

He asked Teyla to change course, and explained his plan.
                        She did as he asked right away, even before he had explained it all.

That brought a smile to his face. Trust was always evident within their team, no questions asked.

xxxxx

Sitting in the jumper, watching the wraith facility being destroyed, John felt relieved, plus victorious for winning this battle against such a powerful enemy.

Yet there was still something nagging at him.

Teyla.

She seemed just fine… although he could see the worry in her eyes. She tried her best not to show it, but that wouldn’t work with him or Ronon for that matter, but maybe McKay.

He would get her back as fast as possible, so that Keller could check her over.

xxxxx

He noticed Teyla standing on the balcony.

John decided to go out and talk to her. There was a possibility that she’d ask him to leave, because she wanted to be alone. But he’ll risk it because she seemed so troubled standing out there on the balcony alone. She needed someone to talk to, someone to comfort her. Her people were missing, and he wanted to be there for her and he wanted to take care of her.

John went out on the balcony, and she turned to face him.

He asked if she had gone to see Keller. And she had, everything was alright, physically.

Relief and happiness filled his heart upon hearing such good news. He could tell that she was relieved too, but there was something else as well.

Guilt.

She felt guilty for exposing her child to the mind of a killer, even before he had opened his eyes on this world.

Wait – he?

Teyla told him that it was a boy. And he felt… proud. He wasn’t sure why, but he did.

She also told him that he was right. She now understood why he had refused to allow her to go on missions.

Teyla really did understand his concerns for her well being. And he was glad for that.

Then she told him how close the Wraith Queen had come to extinguishing the life of her son.
                        And that he had pulled the trigger at exactly the right time.

Her eyes filling with tears, she stepped forward, and pulled him into a hug.

John hugged her back, happy to comfort her in these difficult times.
                        He closed his eyes, cherishing this moment.

Teyla loosened her grip, but he didn’t let go of her right away. She meant so much to him, and it hurt to see her upset like this.

John finally pulled back. She smiled at him, and thanked him.

He smiled back, nodding.

She turned to leave, but he called her name, and offered to go get something to eat together.

She smiled gratefully at him.

He stepped forward and held out his arm, grinning. She raised her eyebrows, but hooked her arm inside his anyway.

She ducked her head, trying to hide her smile. She always tried hard not to show her emotions on the outside.

Little did she know, that he could see straight through her diplomatic mask. Not that he would ever tell her that, obviously. It was much more fun this way.

The End.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Well, for those of you who are interested, I've figured out the chronological order of Indomitable (not the way I wrote it, the way it should be in time). There is quite a few minor inconsistencies but one major one because I wrote the 'second part' before I wrote the 'first part' and changed my mind about what I wanted to happen. It's between Truth and Thing.

In order...
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            No it's a warning not to see when they release it like Saturday she thinks it might be..she has seen it...I think I read on someone's post that she works for the MGM site or something to that affect... so she has seen it...she also said there will be videos of Joe on Extra..and some behind the scenes stuff ... that will show up in the near future..
                            Thanks Nina.
                            Like I told Blue. I'm shocked that MGM woudl show so much spoiler for the last ep.
                            I can see Scifi screwing up, but now MGM.

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
                            Thanks for the congrats on 900! I never thought I'd make it. LOL.
                            Congrats Doxy!!!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            Hey Taffy! I see that Cazz made you a great one... but I'd be happy to as well! I'm not at my computer now, but i'll get right on it tonight, ok?

Thanks!

Yeah, I saw that bit. Cracked me up that they're all fighting over the award.

NP.

Thanks!

Thanks gater!!!!

NICE!!!!!

Later y'all!
                            NP. Hun.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Congratulations JT'ers on reaching 66000 posts
                            Wow!! We talk alot.

This is for SheylaRand
                            Last edited by scifan; 28 February 2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                              Don't you go sharing your sigs now, armte! *EG looks angrily at armte*

Nah, just kidding, do share the love. But we could also add more JT love and that just has to be better, right?
                              Looks like I made my first forum error...no sharing allowed

But see that is the only way I can personally share the love since I have no sig making experience....LOL
                              Last edited by armte; 28 February 2008, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Fab sigs CazzBlade.. love them, especially the second one..
                                Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                                Great job CazzBlade!!
                                Thanx!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                This is for SheylaRand
                                Gorgeous Sci!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X